ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot

Go down 
+3
Luka
Bounce
Bryan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

How many trip dubs will Dirk have this season?
Zero trip dubs
Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_vote_lcap40%Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
1-2
Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_vote_lcap20%Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
3-4
Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_vote_lcap40%Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
5 or more
Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_vote_lcap0%Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot Empty
PostSubject: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:31 pm

Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot RickCarlisle_Mavs
We are rebooting again? You gotta be kidding me

Welcome to the official thread for the #rereboot Dallas Mavericks. Throughout the season we will be discussing a variety of things in this thread so feel free to add your opinion whenever you want fellow coaches. You can also follow the Mavs all season long on twitter @isba_Bryan

Goals for this season include:

-Have Fun
-Get Dirk as many trip dubs as possible
-Shoot less 3s this year than we did in Toronto
-Play Simon and KJ (all 4 gms vs them simmed on reboot)
-Top 5 in the NBA in assists per game and bottom 5 in turnovers per game

Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot Twittt10

Last edited by Bryan on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:13 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:34 pm

"3-4" triple doubles as you play me twice and maybe there will be another random game.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:43 pm

I really think against CPU I can get 1-2. Against humans it will be difficult.

Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:28 pm

Report: Mavericks Close to Acquiring Craig Brackins

Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot 4254

Trade talks between the Mavs and 76ers heated up Monday afternoon and it's rumored that a proposal is in place that sends Craig Brackins to Dallas for a draft pick yet to be announced. The pick is expected to be a first rounder in either 2012 or 2013. Brackins, the 2nd year athletic post player from Iowa State has seen very few minutes since joining the 76ers and was deemed expendable by Philly management. For Dallas, Brackins will be welcomed with open arms as Coach Bryan has a previous relationship with the young man.

"It would be great to have Craig in Dallas," said Bryan. "I'm not sure about how much of a role he will have but he'll find a way to contribute here."

ISBA #rereboot is expected to start Tuesday or Wednesday depending on when 2k gets off their ass and makes the new roster available for OA.

Back to top Go down
Luka

Luka

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Coldplay I love you
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:52 pm

I love Coldplay brah...

Lovely song...Enjoying, heart opening IMO...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:18 pm

^Agreed...I'm usually pretty "meh" when it comes to Coldplay but this song is so beautiful and uplifting. I can't help but be in a good mood when I hear it.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Same, I love most of Coldplay songs though...

#twitterbrah
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Vince Carter: Staying or Going?

Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot A87610be

A report surfaced over the weekend that Vince Carter would be involved in a 3-way trade between OKC and Portland that would send VC up the road to the Thunder, James Harden to Portland, and Jamal Crawford to Dallas. Apparently those talks have hit a snag because of OKC wanting a better filler from Dallas. The Mavs originally offered Dominque Jones but apparently OKC has little or no interest in him. Dallas is open to trading Delonte West or Roddy B, per 103.3 ESPN radio in Dallas to make the trade happen. OKC management is expected to make a decision in the next 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot 696402014_2490086943_0.jpeg?limitsize=345,345&outquality=56&ext=

Not bad...already a trip dub and it's only preseason.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:25 pm

Not bad indeed. Especially considering he had 2 in his whole career. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:28 pm

I'm starting to learn that rebounding is going to be the MAJOR problem with getting these. The poor guy gets pushed around in the paint attacking the glass. I've got plenty of shooters around to pick up the dimes but Dirk seems afraid to battle for boards.

Fun nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:30 pm

Yeh he is really soft on the boards, he is one of the most deadly post players though which should provide you with easy assists or easy baskets.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Breaking: Trade Talks Officially Dead Between OKC and Portland

Vince Carter has been rumored to be on the move but in the last couple minutes Dallas management has announced the veteran swing man won't be dealt in these talks. Stay tuned for more Dallas Mavericks news.

Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot Twittt11
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Mavs 64 Knicks 76

Dirk: 11 pts, 14 asts, 4 rebs
Brackins: 4 pts, 8 rebs

Coach Bryan's post game comments

Fairly boring game. We didn't have much energy. Baron Davis played like he was 90 overall. Dirk came up short on his trip dub bid. Disappointing game overall. Proud of Craig Brackins for giving us good minutes off the bench.

Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot Dirk
Dirk couldn't get a trip dub in his first CPU game of the season
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:27 pm

Mavs 172 Blazers 173 F 2OT

Dirk: 43 pts, 19 rebs, 18 asts (1st trip dub of the season)
Brackins: 15 pts, 6 rebs, 7 asts

We played with more passion in this game but just couldn't get enough stops when we needed them. The guys shot it well but we need to improve defensively in future games. I think we're starting to learn the shot releases and get a better idea of our rotation, so that's good. Still lots of work to do with this team. Until my season with Toronto is finished for #reboot I doubt I'll be able to get much momentum going over here.

Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot Dirk-nowitzki-girlfriend-20090507102458
Dirk got it done individually against the Blazers. Unfortunately the #Mavs lost.

The Mavericks are currently 3-5 on the season.

Last edited by Bryan on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:35 am

These all star games with Hrvoje with no defense are lol...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:55 am

What makes you think that we played no defense? Wink
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:09 pm

Mavs 79 Jazz 70

Dirk: 24 pts, 8 asts, 4 rebs, 4 blks

VC and Terry also had big games. VC had 3 dunks and continued his dunking douche ways. Unfortunately my uploads still aren't showing up on YT so I can't show you any film. #smh

Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot Act_vince_carter
VC is finding his groove in Dallas

Ball movement was good against Utah. Jet his some big shots and Dirk played great. We're still trying to find our rotation, particularly in the front court but we've got plenty of good options to choose from. Odom and Brackins are giving us solid minutes off the bench.

Dallas is currently 4-5 on the season.

Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:02 pm

Mavericks Win Lone Star Showdown Over Rockets

Mavs win a wild one, 56-54 at the AAC on Monday night. The game saw plenty of ups and downs as Houston would claim a double digit lead in the first half and the Mavs would take their own double digit lead in the 2nd half. A lengthy 3rd quarter cold spell from the Rockets was the difference in the game as Dallas rode a 14-2 run in the 3rd to seize control. Houston kept fighting and eventually had a game winning 3 blocked in the closing seconds by Jason Kidd.

Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot Kardashian-game-dallas
Kim and Khloe Kardashian taking in the game Monday night rooting on Lamar Odom

Dirk: 17 pts
VC: 16 pts (8-11 FGs)

This win is a step in the right direction for our team. We proved we could get some stops, force a couple turnovers and get into transition. I give a ton of credit to the Rockets and the defense they played. Other than the huge run we went on in the 3rd we didn't do much and we had to work hard for everything. Good win for us and it gets us back on track after the #rebootplayoff hangover.

Dallas improved to 5-5 on the season with games against Detroit and Chicago on the horizon.

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:35 am

Nice two wins brah...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Mavericks Outlast Warriors

The Mavs broke a 2 game losing streak by defeating the upstart Warriors 74-67 on a beautiful night in downtown Dallas. Roddy Beaubois made his first start at PG and contributed 12 pts and 5 asts to pace the home team. Jason Kidd has been benched and will only see significant minutes against human coaches. Dirk led all scorers with 29 points.

Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot C23f96ec
The Jet is on the runway. Terry scored 12 off the bench.

Coach Bryan post game comments, sponsored by Subway. Eat Fresh.

We played fairly well. Golden State is a good team and they tested our defense in a major way. Dirk was Dirk tonight. He carried us and we decided that his role in the offense needed to be expanded. Especially in CPU games where things get testy. Overall, it was a good performance and Shawn Marion was sort of the unsung hero tonight. Roddy did well running the point and he'll continue to start until further notice.

Dallas is 6-7 on the season.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Awesome stuff, Warriors were like top of the West. Have you sent the midget trade yet?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:42 pm

The midget trade has been accepted and will be done within 7 hrs or so.

That will completely throw off my PG/SG rotation.

Kidd played 4 minutes against GSW. 1 ast and leadership.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Are you on? When will we play Team-up, I don't feel like playing Celtics... Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot   Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official #Mavs Thread: Glory's Last Shot
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next