ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread

Go down 
+19
SparkBarea
Bounce
RaieHaleine
ffaacc03
sskillswitch
KingKongSuh90
mulac
ksims1
Bryan
detroitrob
Vince
Goldielox
JerzeyReign
Virtinsanity
Paul
The Don
Felix
Sukan
Ante
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:21 am

So we have now too many guys IMO, we have 14 members if I am right +3, IMO we need 2...
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:53 pm

epic fail thread
Back to top Go down
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:34 pm

Hi, my name is Felix. Im new to online leagues and look forward to running with all of you.
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:18 am

hi, my name is the crazy guy on 2k forum and i wanna win all of your prizes
lol
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:47 pm

This thread should enter the hall of fame. Epic fail. Along with transition defense.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:28 am

hahahaha.

hola. mi nombre es pablo. me gusta balonsesto y 2k11 mucho

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:18 am

Hi my name is Ante and I'm gonna rape y'all with CP3 and if you don't like go fuck yourself kthx...
Back to top Go down
Virtinsanity

Virtinsanity

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:05 pm

Hello there,

I'm a true simballer who like to join in a league with HOF difficulty and Simulation sliders set.

My Psn id is Virtinsanity.

I hope you respond me back soon.

Cya.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:57 am

Welcome, Turkey huh, just adds to the list of EU guys here hehe...
Back to top Go down
Virtinsanity

Virtinsanity

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Ante wrote:
Welcome, Turkey huh, just adds to the list of EU guys here hehe...

Hopefully there is more EU guys here. Smile
Back to top Go down
JerzeyReign

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:31 am

What's up y'all... I'm Ray, an US Soldier, currently stationed in Heidelberg, Germany. I wasn't given an invite to this forum as I had to read the entire thread on 2K forum for the link to this forum. Long story short I'm starving for some basketball with folks in Europe, time difference kills me trying to play with people from the States. Originally bought 2K11 for XBox but it wouldn't be a problem to go grab this for the 3 or the Wii, I just need some basketball in my life.

I'm not a seasonal gamer as I'm a co-commish of a sim NCAA league that has been up and running for the past year and has went thru 9 seasons or so already. Very active with content, if its required, or can do other things around the league. Waiting on my Hauppage PVR or something like that at the moment so highlights from league games will also be part of the 'package' in a couple of weeks. Oddly, Hauppage is a German company BUT they don't sell that damn thing in country. Many hours were wasted in Media Mart trying to explain to the rep what I wanted. Thought he was just being an asshole because I was American but now I know why he didn't know what I was talking about:).

Anyway, with a league that seems very well ran I doubt any spots are open but I'm willing to wait. I have two more years in Germany so I'll have plenty of time to jump in.

Should have space on my friends list for any guys that would want to run scrimmages or what not while I wait. Just give me until next week to have the game, have to go Christmas shopping for my daughters first and Dora the F'n Explorer is expensive as hell!

Here's some contact information:

PSN: JerzeyReign
Xbox360: JerzeyReign
AIM: jerzeyreign

I would give you my email but I don't check that too often. Also a member of OS (SalutationsNJ) and Traditionsportsonline (JerzeyReign) if any 'forum' background checks are needed;)
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:02 am

WOW, don't know what to say...Welcome...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:41 am

hey, welcome
lol @ ante being lost for words
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:33 pm

Welcome Jerzey...

and wtf happened to Virtinsanity lol
Back to top Go down
JerzeyReign

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Thanks for the welcome;)
Back to top Go down
detroitrob

detroitrob

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:48 am

Whats up all? My name is Rob. I have been looking for a quality sim experience for some time now and I hope to have found what I am looking for here. If my test game was any indication vs NO then I believe I have found the right place. I pattern my game after NBA ball. I take pride in being sim. I know no other way to play sports games. I am 38 yrs old and have been playing sports games since the days of ATARI(before some of you were born I am sure lol) I feel I will be a good addition to this league and I look forward to playing you all.

Rob...aka ..Detroitrob
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:34 pm

Welcome aboard hehe...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Hello Rob. Good to have another old guy around here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:01 am

38, wow, i'm no longer the oldest here
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:07 am

Yep but you're still the...........................
Back to top Go down
detroitrob

detroitrob

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:52 am

lmao!
Back to top Go down
ksims1

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:44 pm

Hi my name is Kendall and i was referred to this league by rob and he said this is one of the great sim leagues around so i wondering if i can join. I'm a 24 year old college student and i be online alot
Back to top Go down
detroitrob

detroitrob

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:57 pm

welcome!
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:40 am

ksims1 wrote:
Hi my name is Kendall and i was referred to this league by rob and he said this is one of the great sim leagues around so i wondering if i can join. I'm a 24 year old college student and i be online alot

Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ksims1

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Thanks opportunity guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next