ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Denver Nuggets Thread

Go down 
+4
El-Divin-Codin
Goldielox
Ante
Bryan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

Official Denver Nuggets Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Nuggets Thread   Official Denver Nuggets Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:26 pm

It will be interesting to see the Nuggets, I think Boston will be the same as always (they have options) but the Nuggets will score more and quicker...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Nuggets Thread   Official Denver Nuggets Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:44 pm

Ah great, the trade went through. I was afraid the mysterious vetoer would appear and void it.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Nuggets Thread   Official Denver Nuggets Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:39 pm

Official: Nuggets Acquire Ray Allen from Celtics
The rumors turned out to be true this time as the Celtics and Nuggets orchestrated a trade that sent Arron Afflalo and Chris Anderson to Boston for Ray Allen and Erick Dampier. Denver was previously rumored to get Brandon Roy but that fell through so they moved on to this deal. Ray Allen brings a wealth of experience and shooting to the Rocky's.

Official Denver Nuggets Thread - Page 5 Ray_1s10
Ray Allen worked out at the Pepsi Center earlier today before making the trip to Memphis

Coach Bryan on trade

It wasn't an easy decision. Afflalo has generally been a good player for us and so was Birdman. That being said, we felt like we had no choice but to make a deadline deal. We upgraded our SG spot greatly in my eyes. The loss of Birdman will hurt the 2nd unit but it's time for Nene to step up. Mozgov and Dampier need to give us a couple minutes a game. Mozgov will likely replace Birdman in the rotation to start with.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Nuggets Thread   Official Denver Nuggets Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:46 pm

Denver Earns Road Win at Memphis
Usually the first game after a big trade is the toughest. That wasn't the case for Denver tonight as they went into Memphis and got a critical road win 78-63. It was the debut of Ray Allen and he played well. The savvy vet scored 12 pts, grabbed 4 rebs and dished 6 assists. Ray looked relatively comfortable out there and seemed to fit the offense well. While everyone was focused on Ray Allen's debut, David West went out and scored 22 points to lead all scorers. Lawson contributed 18 pts and 7 assists and Nene recorded a career high 13 rebounds.

Ray Allen on his debut

It felt good to get out there and get a win with these guys. I loved my time in Boston and hold no hard feelings for those guys. They are my family and I wish them well. I'm excited to be on this team and hopefully we can make a run.

Coach Bryan on Memphis win and Ray Allen

The offense flowed fairly well and the guys knocked down shots. We took more threes in this game than we normally would but Memphis was leaving us open so we made them pay. West played phenomenal tonight and that shouldn't go unnoticed. I thought Ray played well, especially for his debut.

*Denver is currently 25-21 on the season.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Nuggets Thread   Official Denver Nuggets Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:10 pm

The clip is hillarious. They made it to the finals that year and had their chances.

But yeh, for some reason I wasnt able to extend the contract to neither RayRay nor KG before. Trading Ray I got some good pieces and managed to extend at least KG. I will miss his sweet shooting dearly though. Good luck to him in his new team.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Nuggets Thread   Official Denver Nuggets Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:41 am

IMO JR Smith will breakdown emotionally because RayRay will eat up his minutes and he will start missing, this team is really good but when JR looses his temper, the locker room will be fucked up big time...

I hope that JR keeps his calm...

Great win...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Nuggets Thread   Official Denver Nuggets Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:47 am

JR's minutes will stay the same or increase IMO. I played Afflalo quite a bit. JR has been the 6th man in every game this year. If he doesn't win that award t's an outrage.

The lineup of:

Lawson
Allen
JR
West
Nene

did some serious damage. I suspect we'll see more of it in spurts.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Nuggets Thread   Official Denver Nuggets Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:50 am

my vote goes to jr smith
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Nuggets Thread   Official Denver Nuggets Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:32 am

Mine too...

That lineup is the killer offense lineup for the playoffs...

It's better than:

CP3
Gallo
Ariza
Landry
Mek

Well mine is better defensively, but yours offensively, because I oriented everything on defense...

That's the best offensive lineup in ISBA right now IMO...You just need an open shot, some screens and you will win no matter who you face...I clap for the Nuggets coach and management...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Nuggets Thread   Official Denver Nuggets Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:53 pm

Denver Gears Up for Big Week
With the regular season winding down quickly, the Nuggets are preparing themselves for the summit push of the 2011-12 season. As of right now Denver is in the playoffs but a lot can happen considering the Nuggets play several western conference teams in their final 10 games. Including games with New Orleans, Utah, Sacramento, and Portland.

Official Denver Nuggets Thread - Page 5 0527reilly_576x324
Denver must come together during this critical stretch

"It's a big stretch for us," said Coach Bryan. "About anything can happen in the western conference playoff race at this point with so many of us bunched together."

Next 3 games for Denver:

Milwaukee
*Washington
LA Clippers

*ESPN/Youtube
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Nuggets Thread   Official Denver Nuggets Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:20 pm

smh I'm gonna be embarrased on national TV...

PLEASE NO!
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Nuggets Thread   Official Denver Nuggets Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:43 am

If only you could play in Zephyrs jerseys on national TV

IMO objectively...

loss vs Milwaukee (cheesy as hell)
win vs Zephyrs
win vs Clippers
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Nuggets Thread   Official Denver Nuggets Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:52 am

Nuggets Fall to Wizards

Complete 1st quarter

Complete 4th quarter

Pressbook and Gamereel
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Nuggets Thread   Official Denver Nuggets Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:57 am

wow. Bullets beat the Thuggets? Impressive
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Nuggets Thread   Official Denver Nuggets Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:26 am

Luckily for you the gamereel covered some of Scals baskets, otherwise I would be mad that you didn't upload his 2nd Q.

Last edited by Bounce on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Nuggets Thread   Official Denver Nuggets Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:44 am

Scal>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Denver Nuggets Thread   Official Denver Nuggets Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Denver Nuggets Thread
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5