ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BucksWinBucksWin!

Go down 
+4
Sukan
Goldielox
Bryan
Ante
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Best Cheerleader is:
Amanda
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Angela
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap17%BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Bishara
 0% [ 0 ]
Jamie
 0% [ 0 ]
Sara
 0% [ 0 ]
Stephanie
 0% [ 0 ]
Tiara
 0% [ 0 ]
Tiffany
 0% [ 0 ]
Tisphani
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap17%BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Sue :)
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap66%BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 66% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:04 pm

Good article, smh at Yao being a cheap shot, IMO you and Bryan were SO AFRAID, smh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jBauviD3k4

HEHE...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:14 pm

IMO you such an tough guy when everyone on the internet fears you. GTFO.
Haven't even click on that link, I assume gay hip hop ftl
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Click PLEASE, you'll remember why you "dumbed" BounceWithMe and + I'm not a tough guy like someone fears me...I just said afraid bcuz I would have a SO stacked team and yeah ok I don't wanna win like that, I'll prove your wrong, capiche???
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Not clicking on some gay hip hop, and still not playing Hornets, the Yao situation made things clear and I wont play you. Yellow psn status rules.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:31 pm

Newsflash: I'm not getting Yao btw, I hate that song btw...

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:38 pm

who giz a sht? stop spamming my thread
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Hrvoje wrote:
who giz a sht? stop spamming my thread
Quote :

On other hand the Season 1 of this 2k11 is supposed to be (and will be) a serious league, and such moves where there's a guy who takes a Team (Rockets) and trades the Best player (Yao) for what a videogame crap player Okafor and a probably 65 rated Bellinelli. On one side there's The best Center in the videogame, who has a god-like status in 2k10 and every before that. On other there's a guy who couldn't end up having better stats than Shelden Williams in this videogame, and the Italian who is probably not better than one Delfino or such "star".
Followed by that logic Delfino & Gooden for Dwight is likely to happen? No, it's not, and why not? Because no one would throw such trades, and accept them. This is a classic case of a "freebie" (to quote Mike).

Quote :
1. Your best center sucks, while Yao is one of ten best players on this game.
2. I don't have the most stacked team on this game, and even if I did, so what? I drafted the default team. I'm not trying to manipulate myself to a title. Winning isn't my main objective. If people were so concerned about me having "the most stacked team" I'd gladly take Philly now that Brackins has been traded there.

Quote :
This is true. Just like if someone would take Miami, whatever. On other hand the so-called "trading skill" is just FTL

Quote :
Probably the easiest user to pick on, and make him go in his Turtle shell defensive stance. Works every time.

Quote :
Won't play Hornets w/Yao. That's final. I'll turn on the yellow status on PS3 all the time, and inv people by myself, and overlook any game offers.

edit: Or I will be forced to get Duhon from orlando...

That's like a nightmare for everyone, but if you gonna play the cheap game, then CD MVP is gonna come to Milwaukee, I have plenty trading pieces

*Pat Riley's ghost strikes back*

take that bitches Sad Very Happy
Quote :

Ante getting yao is just turrible. Im so tired of him getting all the freebies every lg..cmon this is 2k11. Sigh. *prepares to go back to ignoring lg msgs*

Quote :

Finally someone agrees with me. This aint trading skill, this just shitting all over the place and trading main guys for peanuts.
ignoring hornets messages ftw

Quote :

If you were the boy of integrity and honor that you portray in this thread, you wouldn't want to do that trade for Yao. You'd embrace the challenge of winning a title with a regular team instead of taking advantage of people who don't care about winning like Hrvoje or our new Italian stallion.

I remember Hrvoje offering me horrible trades when he had the Bucks and I declined them to keep the integrity of the season.

Very revealing on your part IMO.

Quote :
And Emeka sucks in every 2k. lol Yao is usually the best big man ever year.

Yeah, who giz a shit Rolling Eyes ...

I like this thread and your blog posts I won't spam just trying to prove a point...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:50 pm

This the last time I ask you to get out of my thread. Stop derailing my Articles with your 12yr old egocentric view on world. I don't talk about you in this thread, so GFTO.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Quote :
Glad you like the blog/articles, but IMO I wont do it anymore. There's pretty much no one even reading this or God forbid posting in here, beside Ante (he really is active around this lg forums, and just for that, because I really appreciate activity, Im gonna stop joking about his age or sexual orientation) and Crax & you (really thankful for that, mates). I mean, I kinda write 20-30 mins (takes time to implement the photos) and there are 2-3 guys reading it.
I have probably read each one at least 15 times and really find them nice, but apparently the humor approach to this hasnt found its place among other users. I'm sorry to see that. Whatever...
*few tears for a fallen thread*
kthnx

Remember this...

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Well being a douche isn't helping. I already won't play you, can't say what's next, ignoring posts or such...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:57 pm

When I was douche???

Where did I say something like you said!? (egocentric etc.)
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:58 pm

kthnxbye
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:16 pm

I wasn't afraid of Yao being in New Orleans btw. If you want to do that trade, go for it. All I meant was it speaks volumes of your interests in this league if you push for that deal.

That's all. I wouldn't have dodged you anymore than I already do.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Bryan wrote:
I wasn't afraid of Yao being in New Orleans btw. If you want to do that trade, go for it. All I meant was it speaks volumes of your interests in this league if you push for that deal.

That's all. I wouldn't have dodged you anymore than I already do.

Last edited by Hrvoje on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:18 pm

honestly, i would try and injure yao
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:24 pm

Goldielox wrote:
honestly, i would try and injure yao
honestly, i dont care anymore, if anyone wants bogut offer me sth

or im gonna be indiana and play with 54 60 rated guys, whtevr
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:27 pm

thx 4 ur honesty
kthnx
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:28 pm

want Bogut, Hibbert, Granger? I'm gonna start a yard sale.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:33 pm

i want a drink
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:34 pm

There
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 Drink
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:37 pm

hey thx, cheers(virtual)
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:40 pm

virtual cheers is the best
Back to top Go down
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:46 pm

I'd love to have a few pints with Dexter.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:52 pm

The blog just went offline. Pacers are the shit. Hopefully there will be a Pacers blog, cant promise anything.
God save the Bucks.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Just continue the Pacers blog in here with a name change to the thread. We need your blog brah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BucksWinBucksWin!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: TEAM FRANCHISES-
Jump to: