ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BucksWinBucksWin!

Go down 
+4
Sukan
Goldielox
Bryan
Ante
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Best Cheerleader is:
Amanda
BucksWinBucksWin! I_vote_lcap0%BucksWinBucksWin! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Angela
BucksWinBucksWin! I_vote_lcap17%BucksWinBucksWin! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Bishara
 0% [ 0 ]
Jamie
 0% [ 0 ]
Sara
 0% [ 0 ]
Stephanie
 0% [ 0 ]
Tiara
 0% [ 0 ]
Tiffany
 0% [ 0 ]
Tisphani
BucksWinBucksWin! I_vote_lcap17%BucksWinBucksWin! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Sue :)
BucksWinBucksWin! I_vote_lcap66%BucksWinBucksWin! I_vote_rcap
 66% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Gost

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:15 am

BucksWinBucksWin! Schedule_1011_810
We are around 4 weeks away from the start of the new Season, the first one under the name ISBA , and it's time to start the Milwaukee Bucks franchise blog.
The preseason blogs will concentrate on news that rocked the Wisconsin during the summer, various previews, players and staff interviews and "expert" predictions.

For the start, without any further delay:
Summer of 2010 -> free agency, draft and trades

Bucks GM, John Hammond, did an exceptional job during the summer, not only he spent 2 months cruising on the Bahamas he even managed to get some new players. If we neglect the draft signings (Bucks probably chose the "Let the CPU handle the 2010 Draft" option), there are some new names that came via FA signings and trades. Now, I don't have the patience to check when they signed whom or where did Luke Ridnour go, but there was definitely some foul play... How you gonna explain all those moves, without accepting the fact that team owner, senator Herb Kohl, used his "influence" to get the right guys in the sunny Wisconsin.

Next up
Summer of 2010 -> main stories, and news that rocked the world "Deer style"

* Andrew Bogut's injury is a thing of past. After he broke his arm during an attempt to catch and ride an wild kangaroo, there was fear that he might not be ready for the new season. Not only he healed, he even killed the damn kangaroo
* Brandon Jennings spent the summer in his home town Rome, and was visited by the Pope several times. Apparently they share the same Lady Gaga taste in music
* Coach Scott Skiles became father again. An unknown woman gave birth to his 8th illegitimate child, Luc Richard
* Speaking of Luc Richard, Mbah became the king of the whole West Africa after he led his troops in a war (and victory) over Nigeria, Congo, Cameroon, and Univeristy of Southern California
* Bango, the mascot became the first ever mascot to run the 100m sprint under 9.58 seconds

After the update on main Summer stories, here are some early previews on the next season

First, a quick previed by ESPN 8, the Ocho expert
Bryan Hager
Quote :
Overview: Bounce ... made a splash for his “Pat Riley” like general manger abilities and he coached Chris Duhon to a MVP award in Season 3. ... Andrew Bogut is primed for a huge season and has to be ...the ...MVP ... Carlos “pump fake” Delfino is back ... Corey Maggette and Drew Gooden were added to the roster...
Thoughts on Season 1: ... building the entire franchise around Bogut. ...Bucks are a good team... Milwaukee is Bogut will put up huge numbers and will likely be force...

Prediction for Season 1:
...I look for the Bucks to be successful... he hates Ante.
Since I respect Bogut and the Bucks organization, let’s put them in the playoffs.

Angela the Cheerleader said the following
Quote :
We are ready for the next season, really pumped, and here's a little insight on what we have stored for you (only imagine us instead of those tramps and BJ instead of Zac, and Lady Gaga Alejandro playing in background)

Sue Bird
Quote :
It's comforting to know that they would put their injuries aside, put the pain aside and still want to go out and win it for themselves and for the team. For them to be able to play the way that they have, it kind of makes you proud.

And to close the previews here is what two players said:
Brandon Jennings
Quote :
Ma dove guardano ormai, quegli occhi spenti che hai? Cos'è quel buio che li attraversa? Hai tutta l'aria di chi, da un po' di tempo oramai, ha dato la sua anima per dispersa.

Ersan Ilyasova
Quote :
87 değil 84 lüdür. yaşı ufaltılmıştır. basketbolu sonradan öğrenmiştir. sadece ikinci denemesinde sol penetreden ters vurmuştur potaya. daha gençlik yıllarında sakatlanmaya başlamıştır ki onu tanıyanlar bilirler bu adamda stres kırığı vardır. müzmin sakatlıklarla uğraşacaktır. ama onun dışında bildiğiniz hayvandır, şut atar, penetre eder, mutombo gibi adam bloklar, ribaund canavarıdır. 2006 avrupa ümitler şampiyonasında ve dünya şampiyonasında resmen patlamıştır. pek sevgili oğuz savaş efendi 2006 avrupa ümitler şampiyonası finalinde nikola pekovice ezilmeseydi, ersan alacaktı mvpyi ama olmadı. ama şunu söylemek gerekir, ersan 1-3-1 savunmasına cuk oturacak adamdır, uzun kollar, esneklik ve kıvraklık bir çok top çalmasına ve kesmesine yardımcı oluyor zaten. bir de gereksiz şut atmasa.

Thank you for reading the first Bucks Season Preview, hope you gonna read again next time when the topics are gonna be: analyzing the roster, opponents (enemies) and Batman... Feel free to discuss, leave your input, or ask anything in here...

(And participate in the poll that will help determine the best looking cheerleader, photos can be found here <- click me)
kthnx

Last edited by Hrvoje on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:47 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:35 am

Ersan Assistance with 84 not 87. age was smaller. Basketball was later learned. In the second trial was shot just left of the hoop opposite penetreden. teenage years started to be injured than those who knew her will know that this man has a stress fracture. will deal with chronic injuries. but you know it is an animal outside, shot throws, will penetrate, he blocks like Mutombo, is a monster rebound. 2006 european championships and world championship hopes were officially burst. oguz very dear master of war in the 2006 European Championship finals hopes nikola pekovice not been crushed, but did not mvpyi ersan would take. but I must say, how convenient ersan 1-3-1 defense, he is seated, long arms, flexibility and agility to play ball and cut a lot of help anyway. Take a shot if not unnecessary.

LMAO

BJ But where to look now, those eyes off you? What is that dark through them? You have all the air of one who, for some 'time now, has lost its soul.

WTF

Stalking for Bryan ftw...
Back to top Go down
Gost

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:37 am

I see you're not fluent in Italian or Turkish Sad Read to achieve... read to achieve
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:42 am

Bounce wrote:
I see you're not fluent in Italian or Turkish Sad Read to achieve... read to achieve

Google translator lol...
Back to top Go down
Gost

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:48 am

BJ was quoting a song by Eros Ramazzotti, and Ersan obviously has some issues.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:31 pm

This thread is pure win. lol @ the facebook link you used for me.

I love this thread already.
Back to top Go down
Gost

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:00 pm

Thank you, I have some free time lately so I'm gonna put the next one out tonight or in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Extra free time occurs when there's nothing to play on PS3 right now.

smh

Phazing hasn't sign on in a good week. At least Crax does a token sign on once in awhile
Back to top Go down
Gost

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:23 pm

I played the pes demo for an hour today. Recently havent really tried anything to play. IMO Phazing is on vacation until 10-15th October.
Back to top Go down
Gost

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:59 am

SCOTT SKILES INTERVIEW
BucksWinBucksWin! Skiles-scott-392-cp-080421
written by Bryan Hager, ESPN 8 expert

After the initial preview, now it's time to talk with the main guy, head coach Scott Skiles, to find out his views on the 2010 summer, current roster, opponents, and some random chit chat. So, let's start...

Bryan Hager: Hi Coach.
Scott Skiles: Sup.
BH: Not much.
SS: Cool.
BH: Ok, to cut the crap. First question: How did you spent your summer?
SS: Well, I had a great Summer. Have been cruising with our GM for few weeks, met some nice ladies, been to many cool places... Overall I'm still a bit hangover from the Summer...
BH: And you did anything Bucks-related this summer?
SS: Yeah, I was a judge at the Bucks cheerleader contest. I really dedicate myself to find the best ones, that really deserve to be called Energee!
BH: Ok, nice. Now, lets talk business. First lets analyze the current roster...
SS: You really a party pooper... Who cares about the roster... well whatever, lets go... hit me...
BH: *shakes his head* Lets start with the backcourt...
SS: Ok, the tiny guys. Well We have... ummmm... we have.... *looks at roster*... oh yeah there's that Italian kid as our starting point guard. I heard he really improved his dancing over the Summer, got a new hairstyle, and yeah, he'll start and have a big impact on our high speed gamestyle.
Then there's no real backup for him (at this moment *whispers*), so we gonna play PG-less on occasions. Which brings me to our other guards and swingmen. Of course there's Michael Redd, and I hope that he will be healthy, otherwise he can .... (*SS curses*).... I can't believe those guys from Ohio State, He and that Oden guy are injured 95% of time (note to myself: dont draft guys from Ohio state *SS whispers again*)... Then we have CDR (Chris Douglas-Roberts) and John Salmons, and few other guys. The amount of quality swingmen is gonna really make us a high pace team, because there are always gonna be fresh guys on the bench...
BH: And what about your bigs?
SS: Yeah, we have Andrew, who is healthy... I mean as long as he's healthy, I have no worries... And there are Drew, Ersan and Luc Richard, to take the PF spot and eventually play at Center, when Bogut rests...
BH: Ok, what about the rookies?
SS: They are meh. I don't know who drafted them and what was the purpose of signing them but whatever, i can always use them as human-props during practice.
BH: Let's move on the upcoming season of ISBA. What are your thoughts on the upcoming season?
SS: I want to win.
BH: Deep and meaningful answer. Let's move on to dissect the other teams.
SS: k, I'll have that emailed to you. Don't want to waste any more time with you sitting at the same table. Look, nothing against you, but there are women around and if they see me sitting with a douchebag, no offense, but... anyways, you'll get them via e-mail. thank you.
BH: STFU GTFO kthnx brah The pleasure is all mine

Here's the team by team preview made by that arrogant piece of... I mean Scott Skiles
Quote :
Wizards: Have an young coach, who might not have the tools to deal with the drama around the team that has Gilbert or Josh Howard on roster. Bucks will go for the "headshot" against them.

Wolves: Their roster sucks and I (Scott Skiles) have only the worst words possible to describe their coach.

Heat: I don't even think that they will participate, so let's skip them.
Their coach IMO is made up by that other coach.

Mavs: They still have better ability in GIF creation than on court, but because of Dirk and their coach, lets say that they might win a game or 2 this season.

Bulls: My team, they lack any 3pt shooter other than Ashton, so they are kinda one-way street.

Magic: They have that videogame 2000 Shaq on their roster, and a bunch of snipers. Might be difficult to beat.

Suns: Another "headshot" soon-to-be-victim. Their coach is pure trash.

Knicks: Knicks without Duhon is like... sth... extremely unusual, can't really think of anything atm. They are in the Duhon curse.

Hornets: A team that I will avoid playing. Low or non-existent fun factor FTL. Their coach FTL.

Warriors: I'm a good mate of their coach, and really like their playstyle. Warriors are contenders #1 IMO.

Blazers: When they join this league I will talk about them.

Raptors and Cavs: Two teams that lost their main guys, Hedo and LeBron (Cavs). It will be tough for them to be any better than 2nd overall team, but being 3rd in the league isn't really bad for the Cavs coach. Expecting a low scoring, around 15% FG game vs Raptors.

Thunder: BucksWinBucksWin, even though they have a nice coach

Celtics: *Censored by BH, ESPN readers should not read homosexual outbursts of love towards the Celtics coach, there might be minors reading this*

Thank you for reading, hopefully you can't wait for the next preview. Until then chat here.
kthnx

Last edited by Bounce on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:10 am

quality
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:17 am

Greatest post of all time IMO, oh you'll play me, oh yes you will lol...

The master of ignorance is Roc the Batman btw...

Skiles f'd up Bryan 4 real...Skiles is a douche...

LMAO at ALL of the pictures...
Back to top Go down
Gost

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:24 am

I have the same fear that we will play. Only stated my wishes there.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:59 am

lol at big baby pic
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:37 am

Bounce ftw... GPOAT (not some european word or whatever, just greatest post of all time)
Back to top Go down
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com
Bryan

Bryan

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:07 pm

Great coaching pics imo.

Ante and Jeebs are my favorite. Crax was pretty sweet, too.

I was going to start a Boston franchise thread but I don't think anyone can compete with this.
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:14 pm

LOL BUCKS LOL
Back to top Go down
Gost

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Imo dont let this discourage you. I might stop mine updating if that would make you do yours.
And I warned Skiles about his cocky attitude during the interview. He's on probation, 1 more BS and he's gone.
preview 3 coming shortly (only if you decide to make yours)
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:21 pm

I'll make mine eventually. We lack topics of conversation in Boston right now. Plus, I'm working on a coaching preview as I type in another window.
Back to top Go down
Gost

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:25 pm

Eventually is good enough for me. I thought you would start yours once you finish the previews/lg starts, anyways
Back to top Go down
Gost

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:34 pm

Btw. you dont mind that I use your name as the espn article author? It would be weird if I would talk in 1st person or LBJ like talking in 3rd person about myself.

next up: "10 things that could lead Bucks to glory"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Bounce wrote:
Eventually is good enough for me. I thought you would start yours once you finish the previews/lg starts, anyways

I have no issue with you using me. You upgraded my facebook pic, which was nice. I went from a blonde hair hippy to a 35 year old guy. Moving up in the world.
Back to top Go down
Gost

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:49 am

The Glory Road
10 Things that could make Bucks season a success (or not)

written by Bryan Hager, ESPN

BucksWinBucksWin! Nba_g_bucks_576

There was something about Scott Skiles in yesterdays interview. I'm not referring to his douchebag attitude or his lacking ability to have a proper conversation. Those things are pretty obvious and don't deserve an article to be pointed out. I'm talking about one of the few proper comments he left. To be more precise, it's about his answer to one of my questions: "Q: What are your thoughts on the upcoming season?" - A: "I want to win." Sure thing, initially I mocked his short answer, but later when I sat home... now be aware that I might be a little too emotional... I was watching "Brokeback Mountain" and just finished my 5th cup of tea (kinda tea drunk at that moment) at it hit me... What about Bucks winning it all? What do they need? Is it possible? Will Oscar Robertson come out of retirement? Is coach Skiles capable of keeping his *beep* in his pants for a season?
After further thinking and exploring that option (and further 4 cups of tea), I made up a top 10 list in my mind. A list that could lead Bucks all the way. And the beauty of the list, not all 10 things have to happen, they maybe need 3 things, maybe 5, and of course if all 10 of them are checked, there's no way of stopping them, on their glory road, towards the final destination, ISBA's Envy O'Brien championship trophy.
First destination, the 10th spot...

#10 The Start
BucksWinBucksWin! 75317_bucks_warriors_basketball

Bucks opponents in the first few games are known, even pre-school kids know that they face Warriors first, Celtics second, Hornets third... (with 1 or 2 games played against each team). A good start is gonna put the smiles on the players faces, coaching staff, fans, cheerleaders and pretty much everyone who sleeps in a pajamas with little deers on it. So, what do Bucks have to do here? Taken in mind that they were never a good team at the start of a new season, all they need is to keep the W/L ratio around 50% during the initial 5,6,7 games. How are they gonna reach that? Well dummie, keep reading, no need to let everything be knows at #10.
Chances of a good start: 55%

#9 The Guys
BucksWinBucksWin! Pg2_a_bucks_576

Under "Guys" we talk about everyone BUT the Guy. Yeah that's right, the Brandon's, Ersan's, Michael's, Tiny's and whatever their first names are, all of them have to deliver night in, night out. Without 2 guys being effective per game (along that 3rd guy), the Bucks can forget about the Envy O'Brien trophy any time soon...
Chances that these guys deliver: 40%

#8 The Fans
BucksWinBucksWin! GYI0060314734_crop_450x500

With the announcement of dynamic crowds, the importance of Milwaukee fans has sky-rocketed from 10th spot, to number 8. Unlike previous years, the team will need to deliver to keep the fans in their seats, and fans in their seats mean an extra wind in the sails on the way to ultimate glory.
Chances that fans will support all the time: 75%

#7 The Injuries
BucksWinBucksWin! Andrew-bogut-injury-photos

Major injuries to main guys are one of the most feared things all over Wisconsin. Everyone remembers the Dead Redd's and Sidelined Bogut's so please Bucks fans, GO TO CHURCH AND LIGHT A CANDLE FOR YOUR TEAM! Their health is far more important than yours. kthnx
Chances that Bucks will avoid big injuries: 35%

#6 The Mastermind
BucksWinBucksWin! Patriley1

What if things go wrong? What if Brandon Jennings is a Twat? What if Correy Maggette has a 5ft range? No worries, "Pat" is there. Do Bucks still have the ability to pull one out of the sleeve? Can they get Shaq? Nothing would surprise us, if that's what's needed to be done.
Chances of a "Pat Riley" trade machine to help the fallen team (if needed): 90%

#5 The Headshots
BucksWinBucksWin! 152002ed8710bd331ecf45b9d3db69e4

This one is the easiest: Will bucks kill the Faggot Suns and Washington Twatzards? Yes they will. Will they go for a headshot? Yes they will. Heartbeat sensor attached to a sniper rifle kimbo shotgun FTW
Chances of 2 headshots: 100%

#4 The Big Diesel
BucksWinBucksWin! Shaq%20hat

Bucks staff has a weak spot in their hearts when Shaq is mentioned. Even though this time Shaq seems locked in the Celtics locker room, no one can rule out the possibility that O'Neal will go to Wisconsin. If you think that won't happen, go back to #6 and start reading that number carefully. However the Shaq in Deer Green is a longshot at this moment.
Chances that Shaq becomes a Buck: 25%

#3 The Hey Sue
BucksWinBucksWin! A234FE76729BD1681DC45F_Large

Having a fresh new champion as your Head Coach (oops did I spoil the tomorrows news ???) is a lovely way, to have someone who knows how to go the distance, instead a 14-yr-old-state-of-mind dipshit as your Head coach.
Sue's impact on Bucks: 99.7%

#2 The mental issues
BucksWinBucksWin! Twat

The Bucks user has a known history from suffering of all kind of mental issues. No matter is it the phone option, the quick boring option, the fight option, the Dear John option, the porn link option, the twat option, the trade away option or any other already witnessed option, there's always someone heartbroken, breaking up, making up, left pregnant and such situations that can't be described in any other way than by using the "tw@" word. So what are the chances of surpassing this things on this time around. Me (Bryan Hager) as a known friend of the "patient" can only hope that everything goes well this time.
Chances of NOT-witnessing any above mentioned "situation": 3%

#1 The Lovely Guy
BucksWinBucksWin! Andrew-bogut

Forget things listed from #10 through #2. All Milwaukee needs is #1. And that means they need a healthy Andrew, and the will have a 25+10 guy and no one can do anything about it. Other teams can *beep* rainbows and still be nothing more than helpless bystander. That's simple as it comes.
Chances that Andrew might have a healthy productive season: 60%

This sums the key things for Milwaukee the upcoming season. Thank you for reading, until next article... read, chat, discuss
kthnx

Last edited by Bounce on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:08 am

I'm 17 in 10 days smh Bounce...

Good article...
Back to top Go down
Gost

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:09 am

pardon me but no one even mentioned you here
not every article is made about you, I mentioned Hornets in a completely neutral way, and that's all. smfh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BucksWinBucksWin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BucksWinBucksWin!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: TEAM FRANCHISES-
Jump to: