ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BucksWinBucksWin!

Go down 
+4
Sukan
Goldielox
Bryan
Ante
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Best Cheerleader is:
Amanda
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Angela
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Bishara
 0% [ 0 ]
Jamie
 0% [ 0 ]
Sara
 0% [ 0 ]
Stephanie
 0% [ 0 ]
Tiara
 0% [ 0 ]
Tiffany
 0% [ 0 ]
Tisphani
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Sue :)
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap66%BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 66% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:49 pm

Speechless at the quality of that video and the soundtrack.

I want more.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:05 pm

nibblesfly wrote:
Speechless at the quality of that video and the soundtrack.

I want more.
I can do your highlights tomorrow if you wish. I don't have anything to write anyways.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:07 pm

What program did you use to transport the 2k reels? I can never find a program that works because of the type of file they are.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:11 pm

Goldielox wrote:
I'll make a poll
Poll should only include Roc/Batman situation or Praisng Sue Bird.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:14 pm

nibblesfly wrote:
What program did you use to transport the 2k reels? I can never find a program that works because of the type of file they are.
I just pressed download on the option bar under the videos on 2k site, and then converted them into .avi extension (the default extension when you download torrent movies from internet), and the went to edit the complete movie.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:20 pm

Video from my highschool gym class. Greatest LOL of all Times.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:21 pm

Just finished downloading all your media Nibbles. So I'll just have to mix them and put on youtube tomorrow.
I ll do such compiltions until the new article comes (done all previews I could think of ATM). Im curious to see how the direct uploads will look like on the video.
lol @ vince and his question on 2k forums why he isnt mentioned at the end credits... who do you think "and many more" reffers to? Smile
being a stranger to this thread wont make you appear in the credits.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:45 pm

Why y'all so bad in dribbling the ball back then???
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:05 pm

I'm not quite sure what you would really expect when you go to school with like 90% fgts, twats and I'm pretty sure, up to this day virgins (this was filmed like 4yrs ago, cellphone video editing ftw)... The video is just for the LOLs, it was back then, its still now.
I love how Bryan can stalk my youtube now, luckily I deleted like 25videos 2 months ago, and left only this one and the one I shot when I was moving in my new place.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:11 pm

As if I would ever stalk anyone....

One Tree Hill >
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:55 pm

I see...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:05 pm

Bounce wrote:
Extraordinary 29 views on video Very Happy
I decided not to upgrade it on 720p HD because the 2k videos are lesser quality and I see no real improvement from 480p to 720p HD. I was thinking about once the season 1 ends to pick up all highlights from all users and make a 15 min video so we can always have a memory on season 1. Any thoughts about that idea?

I'm really thankful for the adoption offer, but I'm gonna be fair and put all the cards on the table, you wouldn't want to adopt me (lose cannon, indeed Dexter)... And i think that you legally can't adopt a 22 yr old guy unless that 22 yr old guy would suffer from REAL mental issues that would prevent him from take care for himself and other people.

I'm liking the other famiglia option. But only if I would get a following suit : https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img142/5331/mob1we6.jpg

I think you should do this on a weekly basis. Just put together a short, 30-40 second video each week with the top plays and some weird club music around it. And then at the end of the season you cap it off with the best plays of the season as a tribute to the league and its members.

When I start my journalistic ways once we're able to create the 2k site for season 1, you're my go-to guy for assistance.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:40 am

I like that weekly approach thing. And then a big boomshakalaka video when the season ends.
lovely
What would my role as your assistant require me to do?

Last edited by Bounce on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:18 am

Computer Freeze killed me halfway through video... Sad Will have to start over...

BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 Schedule_1011_810
via BucksTV

Here the latest installment of the 2k10 videos, the One and only, Bryan...
available in 480p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_zycoIqSPQ

edit: I'm doing these videos with basic editing/frames/transitions... once the real deal starts I'm gonna use more advanced shit than those fuckers at NBA.com use
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:29 am

ehi, nice vid.
and i see you're a boy full of love, with that heart fading effect of yours Very Happy

Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:31 am

oh my lol
nelgai - cagna!!!

i bet you wanted to call me bitch.
but "cagna" is the female of dog.
the next time, call me "troia" or "puttana". so i'll really start getting wet
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:08 pm

My Italian knowledge is a failure, like I never saw an or spoke to Italian tourist around here... smh
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:36 pm

I absolutely love the credits. If you can suffer through my mediocre highlights, it's well worth it imo
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Rebranding Time
written by Bryan Hager, ESPN

BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 Nba_g_bucksfans_576

The Milwaukee Bucks management took the "brand" under the focus, and decided to rename their Blog. The new name a clear reminder on one of best Bucks games in recent 30 years, replaces the dull "The Bucks Blog" name.

This isn't much of a big news, but more just an preview of big new news that might hit some time tomorrow. You probably heard about Chris Duhon to Milwaukee rumors...
Stay Tuned...

In other News
Bulls invite Scalabrine to training camp

Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:52 am

Scal a Bull?
written by: Bryan Hager, ESPN

BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 011114-photo-of-game416300

Following yesterday's report, it's quite obvious that Brian Scalabrine wont be wearing hunter green Bucks uniform the upcoming season. The news hit the fans all over Wisconsin in a heartbeat, and left them heartbroken. There were seen some smaller groups of people around the Bradley Center this morning. They were protesting against the current Bucks management, who in their eyes were responsible for not signing Brian with their beloved franchise.

"Our GM is trash! He needs to go..." - said one of the fans, with tears in his eyes, and added - "This signing would make as contender #1 in a second, but, well..." - he stopped there.

Bucks GM made no comments regarding this protest or Brian's decision.
There are some cloudy days in...

Bucks to skip on Duhon, GM: No cheap shots
written by: Bryan Hager, ESPN

BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 Alg_duhon

Bucks fans won't see Scal wearing their uniform this year. They wont see Duhon.

After the controversy that Hornets might get Yao Ming, everybody was waiting for Bucks to answer on that unnatural trade. There were speculations that they might throw a quick jab and get Chris Duhon, as response on Yao. But that was ruled out, Bucks GM John Hammond made a quick statement:

"No, we won't go for him (Duhon). That's pretty clear right now. Sure signing Duhon would push as in the main spotlight and overshadow any other sneaky trade, but that's not how we do things. We (*raises his voice*) surely don't like the cheap schemes the New Orleans organization does, but that won't make us do anything that might throw mud on our team. We have a thing called self-esteem, and we need no dirty moves to make us feel better about ourselves.
So, we are gonna keep our way of operating, and regarding those schemes other do, we have our ways to deal with them. We could be trapped in snow on our airport on the day we are supposed to face them. It could happen... Thank you."

Good thing there are still fair organizations like this one.

An old friend returns?
written by Bryan Hager, ESPN

BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 A044AAAA-2851-4977-B4E6-C9C5FA66047F

Finally a happy-ending story, and I'm not referring to Dear John (We miss you Tim).
Back in July there were a lot of sad faces. People have lost their hero. Role model. Friend. Husband. Boyfriend. BFF. Soulmate. Boy toy. And before all of that, they lost their Icon. And no, this isn't about LeBron.

It's about BounceWithMe. The greatest PSN ever. The #1. The founder and owner of the Original Dunkin' Doughnuts (yes, way before their name change to Donuts in September 2010). And, sure thing there were replacements. Sure thing others tried to take that spot. But the subs weren't "the" PSN.

This Fall... The one is back... Better than ever... To take his spot as "the" PSN back. Forget all the phony PSN's, add BounceWithMe back in your hearts (even though I'm sure that place was always filled) and on your PSN's.

BounceWithMe
OCTOBER 2010
On your PSN
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:35 pm

smh...BounceWithMe was a fgt.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:39 pm

Bryan wrote:
smh...BounceWithMe was a fgt.
I see. thank you Sad

you can still be friends with phazing_ then Sad

The 1st part of the article was an homage to you relationship with BWMe. Thank you for the response
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:08 pm

how comes in every page of this forum there's something about yao? lol
anyway great articles as always, man.
i'm too taken by ratchet and clank to do my swingmen update.
i know, r&c is fgt, but i do love that stupid game
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:55 pm

wtf is Ratchent and clank?

google edit: oh, I see, yes it's fgt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BucksWinBucksWin!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: TEAM FRANCHISES-
Jump to: