ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BucksWinBucksWin!

Go down 
+4
Sukan
Goldielox
Bryan
Ante
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Best Cheerleader is:
Amanda
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Angela
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap17%BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Bishara
 0% [ 0 ]
Jamie
 0% [ 0 ]
Sara
 0% [ 0 ]
Stephanie
 0% [ 0 ]
Tiara
 0% [ 0 ]
Tiffany
 0% [ 0 ]
Tisphani
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap17%BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Sue :)
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap66%BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 66% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Gost

BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Why shouldnt I open a new one. This can be locked or used for the LOLS or sth. Kinda it has the drama that just points away from lovely articles.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:40 pm

That's true. I guess it would be lame to have the first 7 pages unrelated to the Pacers. This thread shouldn't be deleted, though. Just locked. Too many good memories.
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:47 pm

let me understand something...
you really changin' team and going on with this drama 'cause i'd be willing to consider an offer like okafor + belinelli for yao?
are you serious?
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:48 pm

theres a comeback mentioned in main season thread.
Always had a soft spot for Pacers, because of the IU.
IMO Im gonna name the new blog Hoosier Hysteria to honor the CH game series and my beloved IU.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:51 pm

@Neglai
no, i couldnt care less regarding yao, i just love to tease ante, wouldm have done the same even if it was any other trade
im changin team because of - read isba season 1 last page my last post
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:52 pm

yes, i've seen it.
i was right, i was missing something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:54 pm

The Don wrote:
you really changin' team and going on with this drama 'cause i'd be willing to consider an offer like okafor + belinelli for yao?
are you serious?

Nobody is mad at you in the Yao saga. It's a trend from Ante dating back to all of last year. It's not a big deal but I get where Hrvoje is coming from on this one.
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:55 pm

ok then. if hrvoje takes the pacers i'll give him yao and someone like battier or shit for hibbert and granger Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Yao is a worthless chinese tranny. He doesnt fit the 5 small playstyle.
lol at collison being rated over jennings
80 to 75
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:11 pm

Bryan wrote:
The Don wrote:
are you serious?

Nobody is mad at you in the Yao saga. It's a trend from Ante dating back to all of last year. It's not a big deal but I get where Hrvoje is coming from on this one.
And beside that "picking on ante" is one of the greatest things you can do when theres nothing else to do. Bryan and me are almost a perfect tag team when it comes to mess with young cancer there. Kinda like the Hardy Boyz or Sue & Lauren or Shaq and Duhon or Leroy and Dwight Howard or ... you get the point.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:04 am

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh shucks...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:52 pm

1st Pacers article done, published and then deleted, it was a Larry Bird interview , i will put it out in following days (by end of next week), kinda a huge ass article with more than 1 thing dealing in it

or to put back the Larry interview? Mad
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Time to create the new thread for the Pacers blog.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:45 am

Pretty much have the whole article finished with an interview, predictions and opponets and even Steve Alford is hired as additional "expert", only have to add bolded font and such small things, but I don't really feel like putting it out. So, I suppose there wont be a Pacers blog. These blogs are pretty much there for no reason, there's like 4 people reading them, and they are uninteresting for everyone else who isn't mentioned in them. So, I'll just spam this Bucks blog with random shit and forget the blog and updating my franchise.
Those weekly videos will be my contribution. kthnxbye

edit: I lied. the franchise blog will be posted on monday, because of its epic proportions it doesnt deserve to be published during "boring weekend"
kthnxbye
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:00 pm

that's talking, my man.
that's talking lovely indeed.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:22 pm

Small TEASER to show the EPICNESS of the Pacers Blog
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 Bezimenai

This is forum page zoomed out to the smallest possible view, and still it's like showing only 1/2 of the article at this moment. And the part in the RED shows the part you can see on your PC screen with regular font size
It takes 7 Pages in MS Word, and it grows.
Epic.
Lovely.
Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:51 pm

smh @ the incorporation of Steve Alford. He's a fgt.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:52 am

Look who grow a pair hair
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 Bezimenap
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 Bezimenaz

Blog update:
Remember Me - not so great, but
P.S. I Love You is pretty brilliant
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:57 am

coddang bogus looks fugly
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:00 am

Is it hard to make him like this
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 Image

Fuck you 2k.

Bucks vs Bulls Full 4Q game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1yH6dr7Qlk&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:06 pm

LOL @ THAT CHIN
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:16 pm

He looks like a pig SMH...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:54 pm

I wish someone was using Bogut for season 1. If I wasn't in love with Philly I'd take one for the team.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:58 pm

Bryan wrote:
I wish someone was using Bogut for season 1. If I wasn't in love with Philly I'd take one for the team.
Hrvoje wrote:
After watching that Pacers video, and then later the full Bucks game, I feel like going back to Milwaukee.
kthnxbye (go Mil)

edit: goodbye pacers blog, you'll always be remembered as the greatest blog entry ever written Sad
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com/isba-league-discussion-f1/isba-season-1-t6-330.htm
posted 2 days ago Sad
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:59 pm

Bogut>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BucksWinBucksWin!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: TEAM FRANCHISES-
Jump to: