ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BucksWinBucksWin!

Go down 
+4
Sukan
Goldielox
Bryan
Ante
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Best Cheerleader is:
Amanda
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Angela
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_vote_lcap17%BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Bishara
 0% [ 0 ]
Jamie
 0% [ 0 ]
Sara
 0% [ 0 ]
Stephanie
 0% [ 0 ]
Tiara
 0% [ 0 ]
Tiffany
 0% [ 0 ]
Tisphani
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_vote_lcap17%BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Sue :)
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_vote_lcap66%BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 66% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Leroy

Leroy

BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:13 pm

bogut's a homo
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:51 pm

Hrvoje wrote:
Bryan wrote:
I wish someone was using Bogut for season 1. If I wasn't in love with Philly I'd take one for the team.
Hrvoje wrote:
After watching that Pacers video, and then later the full Bucks game, I feel like going back to Milwaukee.
kthnxbye (go Mil)

edit: goodbye pacers blog, you'll always be remembered as the greatest blog entry ever written Sad
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com/isba-league-discussion-f1/isba-season-1-t6-330.htm
posted 2 days ago Sad

Wow, I missed that. I'm glad to read this. I wanted to play the Bucks and Bogut.

lol @ Leroy
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Way to keep these threads updated.....
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:29 pm

To quote crax:"who giz a sht". Anyways, I have to keep your MP fanpage updated all the time and you thank me by blaiming me for not updating my blog? Havent I wrote several articles and produced few videos before the season even started? What should I write about while still in preseason that hasnt been talked about in any of those entries?
*smh*
I see myself as De Niro and you (and your MP) are Snipes from The Fan.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:34 pm

You made good points, especially when you quoted crax. I can't argue with his logic.

I kinda want to create a Philly thread but I'm not sure I want to mess with it. I would love to focus all my attention on the league stuff (articles, roundtable, etc)
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:42 pm

Do what you feel will be the best, time consuminh, quality loss, various factors.
f.x. i asked in that we start in a week thread if someone has any isba logo i could use for videos, asked nicely, bolded question... no one responded, just looked over, so i quit the video idea and started the fan page that ill quit as well (this is more a 1 time joke than a real deal), and just play my games, nothing more nothing less
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:46 am

You'll be doing more than playing your games around here.
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:52 am

yes, he'll be badmouthing ante Very Happy

btw, i'm ready to start a petition/poll campaign shit if my lovely hrvoje stops delighting the whole community with his nice stuff
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:04 pm

BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 Schedule_1011_810

BucksLoseBucksLose!
written by Bryan Hager, ESPN

BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 Brandon-jennings-2009-10-17-22-41-47

After the delayed season opener (due to Scott Skiles pulled groin) the season started yesterday, and the next game was already today. As the matter of the fact it was a double header versus the Cleveland Cavaliers. Both games as you know turned out to be lost due to Mo Williams three pointers.
Things don't really look nice for Bucks, as these games showed, and there are already rumors that some players might leave Wisconsin.
The first on the list of guys who might go away is Brandon Jennings, not only due to his tragic performances on the court, he was also seen on national television yelling at team Captain, sharpshooter Mike Redd.
Team announced that BJ will face some consequences for his outburst. Maybe the consequence will be that he ain't a Buck anymore, after the Staff meeting...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:29 pm

The Michael Redd decline

BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 Michael-redd-2-med

Considered as one of the main keys to Milwaukee Bucks success prior to this season, Michael Redd, isn't anywhere near that role. The often injured All Star is far far away from his form, and currently serves as backup guard and plays minutes when the main guys need a rest. Surely no surprise knowing his injury problems, but his play is below any standard. He is on the brink of falling out of the rotation, with no sign of improving in recent games.
There were some trade talks that would send Redd somewhere else, but nothing happened, so the sharpshooting guard stayed with Milwaukee. What will happen in future is completely uncertain, and every scenario can happen, from Redd being an unused bench player, over to him being traded, to him finding his game and take a much bigger role everyone would like to see from him.

BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 Michael-redd-250
"Damn Knee!"

Last edited by Hrvoje on Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:04 pm

Lovely Bryan Hager pic...LOL...

Lovely article Hrvoje...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:52 pm

Bogut to go all out

BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 49645616

The Bucks have entered the second part of their regular season, currently standing 6th overall (5th North) with 6 wins and 4 losses. And they want to end the season high as possible. To back their intentions, star center Andrew Bogut made a following statement:

"Last two games I was limited offensively due to the fact that we faced weaker opponents and I could take the games little easier. But now that we want to finish the season as strong as possible, I promise that I will give it all I have on the court, both on defense and especially on offense."

He also added:
"No, that doesn't mean that I will play like in first 8 games of this season (16 & 10 average in first 8 games, and 9 & 7 in last 2 games). I will play even harder, I'm really gonna go all out in the remainder of the season, people like it or not"

What does that precisely mean?
"That means that I wont shy from shooting at all, I would expect high, really high numbers. Maybe even above the 30 points per game mark, depending how i feel and how my teammates work with me."

Truly strong statements made by our center, even though he didn't want to say anything about the rumors that he played last 2 games intoxicated. Work Hard. Play Hard. Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Lovely article...WOW, Bogut will be in the next games CP3 like vs Vince and Felix LOL...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Milwaukee is a shithole. Cut the team, just like commissioner LeBron proposed. Or at least move those ***** teams somewhere else. Kings/Memphis/Hornets/Bobcats/Bucks/Njets/...

edit: how did I manage to trigger forum autocensor up there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BucksWinBucksWin!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: TEAM FRANCHISES-
Jump to: