ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BucksWinBucksWin!

Go down 
+4
Sukan
Goldielox
Bryan
Ante
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Best Cheerleader is:
Amanda
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Angela
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Bishara
 0% [ 0 ]
Jamie
 0% [ 0 ]
Sara
 0% [ 0 ]
Stephanie
 0% [ 0 ]
Tiara
 0% [ 0 ]
Tiffany
 0% [ 0 ]
Tisphani
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Sue :)
BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap66%BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 66% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:26 am

Ok, sry...

So this is Leroy? instead a 14-yr-old-state-of-mind dipshit as your Head coach
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:33 am

cro_2pac wrote:
Ok, sry...

So this is Leroy? instead a 14-yr-old-state-of-mind dipshit as your Head coach

Having a fresh new champion as your Head Coach (oops did I spoil the tomorrows news ???) is a lovely way, to have someone who knows how to go the distance, instead a 14-yr-old-state-of-mind dipshit as your Head coach.

This is pretty much a spoiler that Sue Bird is taking over, instead of a 14-yr-old-state-of-mind dipshit -> this refers to the previous coach Scott Skiles and the way he was portrayed in previous 2 articles

I SMH & LOL @ the paranoia every time there's a number of years mentioned around here. It wouldn't hurt if you would read it more carefully than jumping to conclusions.

14-yr-old-state of mind dipshit is different than 14-yr-old dipshit
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:36 am

Yeah, my bad I guess, sorry...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:45 pm

BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 Schedule_1011_810

Bucks GM: Skiles is our Coach
via NBA.com

BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 Hammond-john-392-cp-080412

Bucks GM John Hammond came out today with his statement regarding the current Milwaukee head coach Scott Skiles. There were some rumors that Bucks are gonna split ways with Skiles, and hire a new head coach, believe it or not, WNBA Champion Sue Bird. Hammond ruled that out in his statement.

"There's no way in hell we are gonna fire Scott. Those rumors are made by a
charlatan (ESPN 8 expert Bryan Hager), that so called expert just made up the whole story. Fact is: Skiles is our coach, and he will be our coach this year." - stated Hammond

Rumors: Bucks interested in Scalabrine
written by Bryan Hager, ESPN

BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 G_scalabrine_412

Our Insiders indicated that the Bucks GM has contacted Brian Scalabrine's manager, and currently are trying to get on the same page with the 1 Time NBA Champion, who most recently played in Boston.
There are some hints that Brian asks for a max 120mil/6yr contract, and that Bucks might offer him 90mil/5yr. We'll follow this story carefully...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:24 pm

You incorporate visuals very well in your articles. One could argue the visuals make everything full into place.

I'm undecided whether Boston will pursue Scal during free agency. Scal to Milwaukee is a done deal imo.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:10 pm

Glad you like the blog/articles, but IMO I wont do it anymore. There's pretty much no one even reading this or God forbid posting in here, beside Ante (he really is active around this lg forums, and just for that, because I really appreciate activity, Im gonna stop joking about his age or sexual orientation) and Crax & you (really thankful for that, mates). I mean, I kinda write 20-30 mins (takes time to implement the photos) and there are 2-3 guys reading it.
I have probably read each one at least 15 times and really find them nice, but apparently the humor approach to this hasnt found its place among other users. I'm sorry to see that. Whatever...
*few tears for a fallen thread*
kthnx
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:44 pm

lol, it's only because of the timing. Still a couple weeks until release, etc. Once the league actually starts more people will read. How many people visit this forum on a regular basis right now? Like 6-7 people?

It will pick up. The material is too good right now considering the timing.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:56 pm

Timing is irrelevant, there are all kind of threads and almost every gets more attention than this one. I tried doing a nice thing but better stop right away than just bumping my old article with a new one, and making a chain article thread. I dont care, I can easily live without this one. There are plenty of people around here to participate in every other thread but lack for this one. Fine. I can also pop once a week and say 'sup' maybe that will be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:43 am

Yeah, I come here in my free time, rly nothing to do on ps3 all stuff like that, school just started 2 weeks ago so nothing to study, in the mornings I'm mostly home if no school, so yeah 1.School 2.bball team/practice 3.family/friends 4.forum/bounce blog...

Keep your head up Sue/Bounce/Hrvoje/Phazing/LeBrounce/BounceWithMe...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:26 am

TWITTER UPDATE
kingmarkoch @Savannah23 (espns Bryan Hager) dont give up
Savannah23 @kingmarkoch k, ill continue
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:05 am

bounce ur great imo, don't quit
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:39 am

via NBA.com

With lack of any relevant news or a quality article, here's a little video made by BucksTV.com guys

Quality will improve once The HD version uploads edit: available in 480p

https://www.youtube.com/v/DdefYDFb964

Last edited by Bounce on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:57 am

epic, much love brah,
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:00 am

thnx

I couldn't add my 2k9 videos, 2k community page said that there was some error. Did they stop the 2k9 servers so the videos are lost for good?
edit: they did
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:34 pm

oh me, oh my, how can i have missed this thread?
bounce, you're a genius.
i'm gonna adopt you as my stepson.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:02 pm

imo young Ante is much more suitable for adoption, Hrvoje is a lose cannon (AND THAT'S A GOOD THING, but not for adoption)
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:06 pm

yup, this is a good read stopping would be a big mistake.. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:07 pm

ok, than i'll induct bounce in my "other" famiglia.
he surely is a wise guy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:09 pm

nelgai wrote:
ok, than i'll induct bounce in my "other" famiglia.
he surely is a wise guy Very Happy

QFT cheers
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:11 pm

Extraordinary 29 views on video Very Happy
I decided not to upgrade it on 720p HD because the 2k videos are lesser quality and I see no real improvement from 480p to 720p HD. I was thinking about once the season 1 ends to pick up all highlights from all users and make a 15 min video so we can always have a memory on season 1. Any thoughts about that idea?

I'm really thankful for the adoption offer, but I'm gonna be fair and put all the cards on the table, you wouldn't want to adopt me (lose cannon, indeed Dexter)... And i think that you legally can't adopt a 22 yr old guy unless that 22 yr old guy would suffer from REAL mental issues that would prevent him from take care for himself and other people.

I'm liking the other famiglia option. But only if I would get a following suit : https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img142/5331/mob1we6.jpg
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Bounce wrote:
Extraordinary 29 views on video Very Happy
I was thinking about once the season 1 ends to pick up all highlights from all users and make a 15 min video so we can always have a memory on season 1. Any thoughts about that idea?

i never made an highlights video, but it looks a nice idea to me.
well, my videos will be the most boring, 'cause my idea of highlights is a screen well done, a body check, or (but only if i'm feeling fancy and young and strong) a well executed pick&pop.
but, more to the point, i think yours is a good idea
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:22 pm

One of ur best ideas imo

I'm spoiling you with compliments lately, should i stop? I'll make a poll
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Yes Hrvoje everyones highligths would be great, you're influential in our community...

Video ends and now GTFO LMAO...

Last edited by cro_2pac on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:36 pm

"influential" young one
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:37 pm

Whoops my bad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BucksWinBucksWin!   BucksWinBucksWin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BucksWinBucksWin!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: TEAM FRANCHISES-
Jump to: