ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA The Revamp discussion

Go down 
+17
sskillswitch
mulac
llfl23ll
AFrankel
lucas1134
Vince
Paul
Jonathan
Luka
Ante
Bounce
Goldielox
Bryan
KJ
YoniK
El-Divin-Codin
Leroy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jonathan

Jonathan

ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Decided I'm only gonna win three games this season. They are going to be against Ante, Leroy & Bounce. I am essentially going to lose over 50 times though >_>
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:24 pm

lol good luck
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:26 pm

#DreamBig
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:15 pm

I wanna take Celtics and trade away the Big Three.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:29 pm

ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 Underdog1

The #underdog wins again ...
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:44 pm

Ante, are you available for a game after Bounce?
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:57 pm

Gonna play 4 cpu games back to back.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:09 pm

Jonathan wrote:

That sounds like a recipe for disaster rabbit
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:10 pm

You pulled shit Leroy, you have excuses for everything, your worse than LeBron in that, you were losing by 11 in the 3rd with your starters, I sagged off Russell and knew that he will miss because he ain't a shooter and you lost because of your starters being outplayed by mine and CP3 having a miracle night, 27 pts on 17 shots in 21 mins...Fuck Westbrook, remember when you were telling me that you won't lose with them, when you said that Russell is better than Paul when you play him, oh lol, you have no smarts, you just iso, if you ran plays you would be much more efficient and much more dangerous, I could've crushed you, but 60-49 Clippers, you pull away starters, I do it too, you jack up threes, you get lucky it gets in, and I still bench my starters until you put your back, you put your back you miss a three case closed, Butler contests it, you shoot sometimes REALLY irrationally, them players aren't robots, give Durant off ball screens and you'll have more success...Billups was huge in both of our games Leroy, so don't whine and man up and play smarter next time, because you got outplayed legit...You're a great dude man, but stop with the excuses...

Great game against Hrvoje, both teams running their sets, efficiently, Paul delivers in clutch, LMA was good, but Deandre had his number, 59-52 Clippers, @Bryan 11 FGA by Paul, 11 pts 9 ast...

15-3, 1st West, next up Vince, Jonathan, Bryan and PAUL = LAKERS

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:12 pm

Such a f'n shame that Ante shot like only 42% (with like 15% 3s) and I only 37%, was a pretty good game killed by poor shooting.
And G-Force Wallace going like 0-10 in game. (I took 10 #underdog snapshots of LAC, just in case there's a video Wink ).
Overall not too bad, won 2 lost 1. 13-10.

I'll have to take a break next 3 days, so whoever has to play me, bummer, it'll be simmed. I expect that I'll be back Thursday so dont kick me out Vince (#justsayin) and Bryan, no I am not dead like you assumed Crax was 2 days ago.
ty
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:14 pm

Big week ahead for the Clippers.

Since you don't have school tomorrow because of snow hopefully we can play. I won't dodge you my son. Looking forward to playing the hottest team in ISBA

I had reason to be worried about crax IMO.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Bryan wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

That sounds like a recipe for disaster rabbit

Five missed open layups with Evans at half. Cant wait to destroy Clips Wink
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:33 pm

Bryan wrote:
Big week ahead for the Clippers.

Since you don't have school tomorrow because of snow hopefully we can play. I won't dodge you my son. Looking forward to playing the hottest team in ISBA

I had reason to be worried about crax IMO.

Thank you again, it was a big day today and yesterday, #proud at some wins...

15-3
Only 1 loss when I play and that is vs Celtics...

Yeah I can't move, I'll prolly go out for a cup of hot tea with some friends tomorrow, but I'll be available for a good amount of the day...

Hrvoje you need a rest IMO, especially after this tough stretch, #proud @ your work in Portland, Oregon...

Lol snapshots, mine don't show, 12 vids, 7 snapshots, #NoShow...

@Jonathan

We will play tomorrow, I'll be nice if the game goes south don't worry...

See y'all tomorrow guys...

Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:40 pm

Russell isn't a shooter? Him missing every shot the same exact way ain't my damn fault. 76 mid & 76 3pt is fine. I'm used to shooting with Wall & he's got 63 mid so Russell feels like Jesus

Durant fuckin up was my fault, you never contested the shot & I couldnt make em. I barely ever get his release anymore

Thunder have no plays that aren't isos, I have to iso every time.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Thunder have quite some off screen plays in their playbook and plenty of P n' Rs. Also playbooks are editable but I know most wont bother with that.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:48 pm

If only the play editor worked better. Sad

Bounce, can you participate in the roundtable this week?
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:48 pm

This was a 'rest', got like a year round exams thrown together into a week.
But yeah, I played like 20 of 23 games so far, it easily makes you 'tired' of games. I'll need a FIFA/WWE/BF time to break the same old same old routine of NBA.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Editing + 2k sounds insanely awful. I feel like if I try that, my team would just all glitch through the floor or something retarded
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Raptors win. Raptors win. Raptors win. Kings move to 4-18.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Raptors win. Raptors win. Raptors win. Kings move to 4-18.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

If you send me the questions today/later tonight I could answer them now or in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Raptors are hot. They beat the 76ers too. #BargsMVP

I'll send the topics now. I have them ready.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Bryan wrote:
If only the play editor worked better. Sad

Bounce, can you participate in the roundtable this week?

Found the play editor quite simple. One of the few things working. Too bad one can't just sort the order of plays for each player, it's a pain memorizing their spot on those 5 pages.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:02 pm

^whenever I try to give someone two different plays within 1 category, it never works.

For example, if I want Dirk to have 2 different midrange plays, it never works. It will only display the same play, twice in his group of 4 plays. That's annoying. There's two "cutter" plays I really like but I can only have Marion/VC have one of them and not both. I wish I had more control over it. If I wanted Marion to have 4 different cutter plays I don't see why that's not possible.

#shrugs
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Strange. All of the plays from the categories I assign to players show to all players for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA The Revamp discussion
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next