ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA The Revamp discussion

Go down 
+17
sskillswitch
mulac
llfl23ll
AFrankel
lucas1134
Vince
Paul
Jonathan
Luka
Ante
Bounce
Goldielox
Bryan
KJ
YoniK
El-Divin-Codin
Leroy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul

Paul

ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:32 pm

Yonik, may I suggest making a team thread for your pictures and schedule...

no offense to you, or the knicks, or Lin (dont get me wrong, the kid is awesome) but every time you post your gigantic sig take up the whole thread.

If you wanna rep your team on every post, please do so on your avatar or somethin
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:13 am

Goldielox wrote:
What makes you think i want to play this shit, you'll get a sim win and all will be great
Smh,
I wanna play you...

You Jonathan sure go sometimes too aggressive in the post...

Last edited by Ante on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:17 am

Goldielox wrote:

Or you could just quit
#peace

You must be a very happy camper this morning. Smile
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:46 am

Pacers guy quit? Good ... Think it's shaping up nicely if Jay, washington and Hawks will be active the second season should be great.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:04 am

So it doesn't get lost in shuffle

Paul wrote:
Yonik, may I suggest making a team thread for your pictures and schedule...

no offense to you, or the knicks, or Lin (dont get me wrong, the kid is awesome) but every time you post your gigantic sig take up the whole thread.

If you wanna rep your team on every post, please do so on your avatar or somethin
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:31 am

Wohoo 2 sim wins against orlando and miami ... maybe I can reach that .500 ... doesnt help me at all though ...We should relocate to the east ...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:42 am

Lakers sim to happen soon. I'll have to beat Hornets and Bobcats just to make up for these 2 games.
#BeatLA Sad
#FML
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:48 am

How many OA days and real life hours do we have to play our game? Can we play later this afternoon?
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:54 am

I think "the" OA day started already, so its gonna end up simmed.
Hoping that LMA doesnt end up with another 6-8pt game.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:07 pm

El-Divin-Codin wrote:
Pacers guy quit? Good ... Think it's shaping up nicely if Jay, washington and Hawks will be active the second season should be great.
Frank said they both claim that they're sim (lfl who was boston and indiana- lucas) but they really aren't and I'm glad he quit, he wanted to reshape our league, I said, ok fgt, either you RESHAPE your attitude and you cannot boss around or you leave, it's that simple...

Jay is great bloke, so is Frank and Joe seems lovely too...

I like it 3 out of 5, nice percentage...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Sim Loss vs Knicks smh, my bad, 21-8, #nevercatchingtheLakers #2ndWCF...
Back to top Go down
YoniK

YoniK

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Heyo, I can play today, so if you have a game against me, post it up. I can time for a game.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:04 pm

YoniK wrote:
Heyo, I can play today, so if you have a game against me, post it up. I can time for a game.
It's already simmed, no worries...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:13 pm

FML I was a 0.1 late to hit the OT forcing 3. Fuck video analysis and fuck the refs for making a mistake and then changing their decision. Photos taken.

Life < NOH

At least #LAbeaten
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:17 pm

I'm done for this season, fuck user cheese. Had a perfectly fine game with KJ (except all of his basket coming from the league most popular 2 dribbles and midrange, but there was little lag so I did good defending it) I control the whole game and sudenly in the end he starts making BS fastbreak with derick rose, grab the rebound run the whole court and do a contested layup ... which of course is a basket 90% of the time, it's a ranked favorite with bulls or LA (kobe) or Heat (Lebron, Wade) users. Stoped playing after he did that 2 out of 3 possesions and just handed him the win which he obviously craved so much. Why can't someone just fucking keep it sim to the end even if losing. Done with this shit ...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Pacers beaten. 22-14 still 8th. 2K should lock me at 8th spot atm and thats it, you guys fight for 7th spot or sth.

#LMAo with 24, 31 & 33 pts in todays games played. And 9pts in sim game.

Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:57 pm

El-Divin-Codin wrote:
I'm done for this season, fuck user cheese. Had a perfectly fine game with KJ (except all of his basket coming from the league most popular 2 dribbles and midrange, but there was little lag so I did good defending it) I control the whole game and sudenly in the end he starts making BS fastbreak with derick rose, grab the rebound run the whole court and do a contested layup ... which of course is a basket 90% of the time, it's a ranked favorite with bulls or LA (kobe) or Heat (Lebron, Wade) users. Stoped playing after he did that 2 out of 3 possesions and just handed him the win which he obviously craved so much. Why can't someone just fucking keep it sim to the end even if losing. Done with this shit ...

Don't hate the player, hate the game(which obviously below shit)
# bounce
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:59 pm

I agree that the game should sort such shit but if the player plays "decently" for almost the whole game and then he goes all ranked in clutch it is the player and the game.
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:02 pm

El-Divin-Codin wrote:

smh... you can count on this happening at least once every season... thats not how the game went, but ok... its understandable that you would be angry since you were leading the whole game and fell apart at the end... no reason to come on here and write some bs though... and the lag on my end was crazy and it even said that I was waiting on my opponent and gave me the countdown 3 different times... but still it is what it is
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:07 pm

... Fell appart? If you call passing to rose and sprinting in a straight line with my D set and going for a contested layup (which rose make 90 % of the time) then yeh I fell appart, pure ranked bullshit. Next time at least give me a heads up so I can do the same crap, we both stoped the whole game at BS fastbreaks but then you just couldn't bear loosing and pulled that shit. I was so pissed after it that as you could see I stoped playing. It was just pure BS and tbh i didn't expect it from you. No need to come up with lame ass excuses.
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:29 pm

yeah you fell apart, with about 3 turnovers at the end of the game and Noah had a great defensive stop... not to mention you left Rip open when you started trying to run the zone D, which is the real reason that I was able to come back... I didnt just pass to Rose and fastbreak except on YOUR mistake, and it happened twice at the end of the game with some mins left off of a TURNOVER and BLOCK... I didnt fastbreak on a rebound or an inbound... you didnt stop playing until it was a minute left in the game and you threw your final turnover and I ran down court and didnt even try to score because I was already winning and was running the clock down... why would you come on here and fabricate some bullshit like that???
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:32 pm

OMG, both of those were on normal rebounds ... that was the problem. And why do you think I got more turnovers in half a minute than in the whole game, because as said I simply stoped playing. Fuck off with the lies, really. BOTH times of a completely normal rebound, I wouldn't be talking about FBs of TOs ... I'm mos definetly not playing you next season. At least answer to posts like an effing man without this subterfuge, jeez. Always freaking innocent after the 20 complaints you already collected. Everyone just making stuff up. Poor victim.
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Your not talking like a man, you sound like a broad, want to come on the fucking site and cry about something that didnt even happen like a little bitch, quite frankly I could care less if I play you again, talking about answer the post like a man... you sound real manly... what your saying didnt happen but... whatever... EAD
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:45 pm

and your last post shows how much of a clown you are because you sure came to my defense before, not to mention this complaint is not even similar to the others... but whatever, your obviously a clown and im done with this conversation...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:47 pm

Yeh right ... you are just incredible. It isn't even about the wins for me this season since I'm out of the POs and could use the losses more since at least I get a better pick, it's about having a good game. Maybe you are not lying maybe you just have some goldfish condition.

Frankly I don't even know why you haven't been kicked yet since you collected more complaints than anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA The Revamp discussion
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next