ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA The Revamp discussion

Go down 
+17
sskillswitch
mulac
llfl23ll
AFrankel
lucas1134
Vince
Paul
Jonathan
Luka
Ante
Bounce
Goldielox
Bryan
KJ
YoniK
El-Divin-Codin
Leroy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:10 pm

9:30 CRO TIME, so in 2 hours Leroy, ok?
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:11 pm

^^ not when Westbrook dribble penetrated, everyone and their momma was more open than cp3's asshole. Even harden got in a shot

Also if those shots when in, I'm about 10000% sure you'd say I had the game handed to me, so don't say anything about not giving props. I scored 69 points, thats a halftime score for me. Dunno about you
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Also, we all cry etc. I know, cpu fucks us up, I was fucked last season by cpu big time, now Dexter, but I stayed and didn't quit until we said we will rereboot, I played my games till the last 8 games and then we said rereboot and that's that, I know Dexter is frustrating, but we all sacrificed for the sake of the league/association, I did it, Bryan did it, Paul did it when he was losing in ISBA1, you will dig out of this whole, not maybe this season, but with draft picks and trades etc. YOU WILL, maybe you get on a roll, you never no, I know it's BS, but for the sake of Hrvoje and Jeebs (lol Jeebs) sacrifice please because we love you so much brah...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Leroy wrote:
^^ not when Westbrook dribble penetrated, everyone and their momma was more open than cp3's asshole. Even harden got in a shot

Also if those shots when in, I'm about 10000% sure you'd say I had the game handed to me, so don't say anything about not giving props. I scored 69 points, thats a halftime score for me. Dunno about you

I contested most of your shots brah, you're in denial, you won't score 70 in game 2 brah, #defense...Yeah you missed 2 really open ones, but hey that's #life, Ibaka ones were contested greatly just didn't went in because of it...

Deandre blocked your brah Russell twice...Also the CP3 gamewinner ALSO not showing, #life #clutch...
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:23 pm

lol omg that's bs I wish I could record this.

I hate how russell plays like a dumbass sometimes. Wide open lane & this assclown lays it up? Really?

Don't act like the game didn't let you make that gamewinner either, there's no reason serge or kd couldn't block that midget without jumping
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:35 pm

He tends to hit impossible rainbow shots over big men brah, fadeaways are TOUGH to block, especially in the NBA...

Look at the ARC on this shot...

@3:20

See what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:42 pm

^like anyone is bothered enough to watch that
It's time to put up or shut up for Leroy. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Hrvoje is right for you Leroy, put up shut up tonight...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:46 pm

I like the atmosphere here, but not the game, i play i think to myself WHY THE FUCK AM I PLAYING THIS POS, even against people, can't even edit reels the way i want, those constant freezes and DCs just add to the cpu bs, FFS I played hrvoje yesterday and both games DC in the middle and we lose replays, stats and on top of that that cunting game sims both matches, FUCK IT man bounce there is no point whatsoever in playing this pile of horseshit
#nofun
#nopoint
#nomore2k4me
#kthxbye
#life
#BF3
#...ETC.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Not gonna sit here and watch that midget flop, he didn't arc his shot anyways. Game made me contest it like a retard

Going from 2k to bf3 is like going from assraping yourself with a dildo, to a vibrator
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:55 pm

vibrator>
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:57 pm

Nothing wrong with some anal stimulation. In fact it's even healthy!
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Time to relocate back to the Bay. Sixers suck balls without forcing drives and you dont do that (enough), but on other hand #Fuck2k, time to relocate to BF3.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:00 pm

I agree with relocation of games. Too bad there's no game worth .5 of a fuck
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:01 pm

I doubt young Leroy knows what's he in fact talking about, and just talks out of his ass (pun intended).
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:12 pm

I'm worried about y'all 4 real after these 2 or 3 posts, naked black men are nothing compared to this...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Crax blowing up is always fun. It made me smile to see his PSN status "Don't Bother" and he's playing BF3. You know it's serious when people pull out the "Don't Bother" status. I only use that when things are REALLY bad on 2k.

Crax, it will be good. Just play BF3 for a couple days and come back to NBA refreshed. That's what I gotta do sometimes.

Leroy seems baffled at his loss to the Clippers. Even the great ones can't win them all.

I almost pissed my pants this morning that I was allowed to beat the cpu Spurs. They tried to bang me out of another one but couldn't quite do it.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Lol at pissing your pants...

Leroy you better back up your talk today, or the forum crew will really consider you a mouth hitter...lol...

Dexy, you'll be fine in a couple of days,you love us to much as Bryan said,
but you should play me tonight lol, you don't have to if you don't want to it's ok...

#life
#underdog
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:25 pm

Advice to Crax: Play the Clippers tonight. I know it seems like the opposite might be the best way to go but he should play Ante while he doesn't care. That way if he losses it won't be a big deal and if he wins it could get him back on track. Give it a try. #Nothing2Lose4Real

I got the Clippers tomorrow in my Q most likely. Looking forward to it. Haven't been cheesed by a human coach yet. Been cheesed in about 4 CPU games.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:26 pm

I don't cheese smh...

Yeah, maybe I have bad night and you win Dexter...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:30 pm

^You wouldn't have to have a bad night to lose to Philly. He's more than capable of beating you, regardless of how you play.

I didn't say you cheesed. That's why I'm looking forward to playing you. Instead of CPU game (cheese) I get a human game (fair, sort of)

It's going to take a great record to make the playoffs in the West btw
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:45 pm

I'll try to play Wizards when I log in. If I lose I'll let CPU_Blazers play for next 4 days. If I win I might try to play Clippers and that will be a trainwreck, with a money play after every my basket, etc. the usual... That is if I beat Was.
Back to top Go down
Luka

Luka

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:12 pm

I cleaned my PS3 today, but it's still not reading discs, so don't expect me back for another two weeks... I hope this OA lasts when I get back.
Back to top Go down
YoniK

YoniK

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Ayo -- if any of you are matched up against the knicks, i'm down to play a game, preferably b4 the superbowl Razz
I'm about to rejoin the league right now.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Pulled a crax vs ante.

Almost won cause of it lmfao. This game is terrible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA The Revamp discussion
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next