ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Most intriguing comments will have:
Felix
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Leroy
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_vote_lcap20%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Bryan
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ken
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_vote_lcap20%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Ante
 20% [ 1 ]
sir Dexter
 20% [ 1 ]
BDL
 0% [ 0 ]
Hrvoje
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:46 pm

PSN > BDL

Do yo have anyone special you want to thank to or dedicate this video to? Directors use that "power" often.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:37 pm

Bounce wrote:
PSN > BDL

Do yo have anyone special you want to thank to or dedicate this video to? Directors use that "power" often.

Good question. Nothing comes to mind immediately.

This documentary is missing that "tearful" moment. Like in "Once Brothers" when Divac visits Drazen's grave. Wish there was a picture of me and leroy together and I could visit his dead ps3 and talk about how much i'll miss him if he doesn't come back to PSN
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:29 am

The worst documentary ever by ImDb, cool...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:39 am

The movie is 12 minutes long
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:33 pm

I'm hoping for a 6/10 rating by IMDB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:31 am

30h until the premiere

Get Ready!!!

(Hope the soundtrack this time will be Americanized enough)
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Put Mate Miso Kovac or something by accident lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:06 pm

Kinda it sneaked in by accident? Very Happy
Sadly it's too late the Docu is done. Today to check if everything works, and tomorrow to upload, and have the worldwide premiere around 8-8:30pm our time (2-2:30 pm est).

I'll post the soundtrack later in here, after I find appropriate YouTube links.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:20 pm

Yep, exactly, MMK FTW...

Great, lovely, can't wait to see it...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:25 pm

I wanna hear comments from LeRoy, certainly one comment is Felix is gay or something, is it beeped if he said something like that, did they censored it, did hollywood censored it or it's like +18 or something so I couldn't watch it lol?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:30 pm

Everyone was polite and respected Felix' sexual orientation.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:37 pm

Oh, ok,

I think Mr. Hager will be pleased that you Americanized the soundtrack Rolling Eyes although, he's what the director, so this wouldn't be done if it partly wasn't for him, but I still think we need to put some cro stuff in it so only 2 of us here could understand and enjoy lol, but it's your work it's great without it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:34 pm

Check here & listen to Beyond the Glory - OST

Soundtrack list:

1) Swedish House Mafia - One (Your Name) (Intro)
2) Kanye West - Stronger
3) Flo Rida - Club Can't Handle Me (ft. David Guetta)
4) Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar
5) Kanye West - Champion
6) 2Pac - California Love
7) Kanye West - Homecoming (ft. Chris Martin)
8) Diddy - Dirty Money - Coming Home (ft. Skylar Grey) (End Credits)
9) Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (Background Song)
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Beyond the Glory soundtrack ftw

Hrvoje has done such great work for this project.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:42 pm

True.

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:01 pm

I'm genuinely excited to see the finished product. It's perfect time for release with PSN coming back, DD soon to be hitting the court for their return, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:18 pm

Hope that YT wont find out that I'm surpassing their copyright infrigement rules. Other than that I'm really relaxed, and look forward to the World Premiere tomorrow. I have a new suit, a fresh haircut, an lovely date, and I'm ready to hit the red carpet tomorrow.

Hope that our buddy who made "Super Size Me" will come and support us.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:30 pm

^ I love Morgan Spurlock. "30 days" was a great series.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Is Sue Bird your +1?

Shame that Dirk cant make it, did he really had to go this far in the postseason? Twat. 2nd round exit is how the cool people roll.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:26 pm

I know this is going to rock, can't wait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:17 pm

#18hours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:43 am

YouTube is a failure, it stopped the upload 3 times halfway through due to some server issue.
(not sure what to do)

1 more try today...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:16 am

Bounce wrote:
Check here & listen to Beyond the Glory - OST

Soundtrack list:

1) Swedish House Mafia - One (Your Name) (Intro)
2) Kanye West - Stronger
3) Flo Rida - Club Can't Handle Me (ft. David Guetta)
4) Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar
5) Kanye West - Champion
6) 2Pac - California Love
7) Kanye West - Homecoming (ft. Chris Martin)
8) Diddy - Dirty Money - Coming Home (ft. Skylar Grey) (End Credits)
9) Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (Background Song)

I I love you this afro bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:25 am

There must be something wrong, YouTube again failed to upload at 33%, that's 4th failed attempt. 21, 65, 54 and now at 33. I'll stop trying for now, and try later. Lost 5 hours for nothing.
smfh gtfo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:48 am

I made it, YouTube uploaded it Very Happy

(Sadly it's blocked for viewers in Germany due to UMG sound claim, poor Germans Sad )
(I think they might be offended due to Bryan killing so many Nazis throughout the CoD series, that's my best guess why they blocked it)

World Premiere within 4 Hours

Get ready for the premiere & red carpet

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 Oscars09_zac_vanessa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next