ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Most intriguing comments will have:
Felix
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Leroy
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Bryan
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ken
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Ante
 20% [ 1 ]
sir Dexter
 20% [ 1 ]
BDL
 0% [ 0 ]
Hrvoje
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:10 am

I love you
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:09 pm

Ante's voice and Dexter's voice >>>
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Lol, yeah...

I lol'd when I heard Hrvoje and Bryan...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:29 pm

I die every time I hear Dexter say: "Ante". It sounds so stupid with wrong pronounciation and the British accent.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:46 pm

We gotta "Americanize" the soundtrax a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:59 pm

This song was Ante's choice. Im still waiting for someone else to suggest a song. Until that happens, no one has the right to question my song selection, or Ante's song.

Give me anything that isnt tied to a major record label, so they dont copyright it. No matter what kind of song.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:04 pm

I have full authority to question Ante's song IMO.

If I want to hear that song I'll go to a latino dance club. I'm trying to tell a beautiful story about people on their quest for greatness. I will attempt to make some suggestions after reviewing the script later. We need some more emotion in the soundtrax IMO. The first trailer was fine for music. This one missed the mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:18 pm

Fine. Look forward to your suggestions.
(check pm)
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 91675221

responded to your great idea, etc

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Nice. Is the voice level better this time than in the test when the background music wasn't muted enough?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:13 pm

The voices and music levels seemed fine. I'd have to listen for it again closely but it seemed fine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:18 pm

whoever voted Ken in the poll will be disappointed, Ken didn't show up for the interview session... bdl is a similar story...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:35 pm

i haven't given up on either one making a cameo.

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:07 am

The soundtrack is awesome right now, we need some Croatian music IMO, I think Hrvoje agrees...

Bryan the song is awesome, deal with it...

bounce WithUs

Yeah the pronunciation is awful, but it's funny...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:14 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:53 am

Smfh, if that are the songs that will improve the soundtrack, then...
lolsmfh
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:12 am

Hrvoje you do the music...You the best at it, Bryan, Dexter can have one wish as I had IMO, but the rest is yours, not that I'm ordering or something just advising...

Bryan, as Vince said ^^ and Hrvoje...But 2 of the songs are pretty decent IMO, the rest meh...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:00 pm

haters
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 Barnesnoo

I didn't say to incorporate all the linked songs. Maybe 1 or 2 at most. There's plenty of music that will be needed.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:01 am

Lol is that Matt Barnes?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:27 pm

indeed it is.

I've missed Hrvoje the last couple days. Dexter, too.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:10 am

2 greatest sigs ever...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:50 am

^that is a good CP3 mix.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:37 am

Yep, CP3 + Lupe Fiasco FTW,

when you look at those highlights, it's like damn, this guy is unbelievable...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:16 pm

1) there's no way to download those songs even of i wanted to, the only option is to buy them (lol buy them)
2) still haven't got the full script
3) because of 2) i can't start working on the video, and therefore the 5.16.11 is in jeopardy
4) #rippsn
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:33 pm

what part of the script are you missing? The Chapter 3 stuff aka BDL? I thought we had a plan for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next