ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Most intriguing comments will have:
Felix
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Leroy
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_vote_lcap20%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Bryan
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ken
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_vote_lcap20%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Ante
 20% [ 1 ]
sir Dexter
 20% [ 1 ]
BDL
 0% [ 0 ]
Hrvoje
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:48 pm

I found a torrent.

15min it says
Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Tape it, I wanna see it, wish me luck guys for tomorrow, do or die in Greek, tough language though...

I'm studying like a maniac...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:47 am

Καλή τύχη
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:34 pm

What th fuk do you study greek for? They make you or smthn?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:39 pm

He probably had to pick a foreign language to study in high school so he decided to pick the most worthless one of all.

I took Spanish for 2 years and it kicked me ass. If I lived in Croatia I'd probably do french or german.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Thanks Hrvoje...

YOU NEED to study it...

Latin and Greek smh...Also English and Croatian, which are both easy to me, but Latin and Greek, I have a D in both classes...It's rough but I try...

The last exam is on Friday, they postponed it, although I was studying yesterday from 9 to 11 then in the morning from 8 30 till 12 45, my God...

SMH, my brain almost exploded...

Eager to play LIVE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll order on Friday from sophos or Saturday...

Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:01 pm

order it now imo

stop stalling you wanker. If I cared I'd look at your previous posts and point to ones 2-3 weeks ago when you promised to get it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:04 pm

^qft

esp. the wanker part
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:42 pm

Money is the problem and I have to study real hard these days so I know, I promised a lot, haven't done anything, but I spend my money on other things these days but I need to get Live somehow, at least I'll have it when I trade those 2 games tomorrow...

Sorry guys, my bad...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:13 am

Wanker sounds like Texas boys say that word all the time...

In Croatia, the word is more effective IMO...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:48 am

Video still forbidden in Germany. Shall we take UMG (Universal Music Group) to court, Bryan?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:17 pm

F Germany. Dirk's friends and family deserve to watch the documentary. It shines a positive light on Dirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:25 pm

They all are Texas natives by now.

I created a thread on ea forums about looking for new players, but I wouldn't count on finding someone, those forums are dead, just like this was month ago.

Last edited by Bounce on Thu May 19, 2011 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:30 pm

We don't need any new members IMO.

Ante is allegedly coming back and I think Leroy will too in time. Felix talks about coming back but I question his seriousness. I see him posting up a storm last night on postgametalk at about 7PM ET. Now maybe he's at work posting and maybe he's not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:32 pm

ATM we are 4 man total. Leroy is nowhere, and I don't trust Felix or Ante until they show up waiting in room 1

If I cared I'd look at your previous posts and point to ones 2-3 weeks ago when you promised to get it.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:39 pm

well yeah, then Ante threatens today not to get it because he's afraid to spend money and by the time he gets the game nobody wants to play. How much could Live 10 possibly cost at this point anyway? The game came out 7 years ago and it wasn't great to begin with.

Justin was missed yesterday. He had an underrated debut. He proved to be a well rounded player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:47 pm

Exactly, instead of having the game by now, he still worries about getting the game at first place, e.g. I got mine 3 weeks ago.

I doubt we'll see Felix ever, he doesn't even bother to come in here to check if anyone wants to play. And Leroy has no PS3. That makes 4 players, and with 1 of 4 missing we already are the laughing stock of kids with mics.

So, I'll try to make an OS account as well.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:00 pm

I'm ordering it tomorrow drama queens...

Count me f'n in...

It costs 275 kuna, 52 dollars in Croatia

Mr.Hager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:19 pm

*expecting issues*
*expecting an copy paste of "tomorrow" next week*

I'll have to make a new OS profile, old ones were banned
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Do I need to take a photo of the money?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:37 pm

52 dollars for Live 10...i literally lol'd

I'm moving to Croatia and starting my own game store. Likely will move to Zadar or Sibenik.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:39 pm

Yes, you see now?

BS...

But I'll still buy it, smh...

You should...But in Split or Zagreb you'll get more traffic lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:42 pm

50 is peanuts, new games are 80-85, 50 is nothing to that, and when you get like 40 for old games, you pay like 10-15

it looks bad at first sight, but thats not much
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:46 pm

Yeah, but it's pathetic...

I could get LA Noire for this money at ebay or for 40 pounds in the lovely England...

But if this the price to pay basketball

with y'all (since 2K is dead) then so be it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:53 pm

If only x360's could last longer than 3-6 months I would get one tomorrow and play games for free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next