ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Most intriguing comments will have:
Felix
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Leroy
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_vote_lcap20%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Bryan
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ken
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_vote_lcap20%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Ante
 20% [ 1 ]
sir Dexter
 20% [ 1 ]
BDL
 0% [ 0 ]
Hrvoje
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Is it possible to open an IMDb page for the film? Or you have to work for Paramount or so to be able to?
Or, even better, what about IAFD (Internet Adult Film Database)? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:03 pm

^I wondered that myself. I didn't see anywhere to create a page on IMDB. I would settle for it's own wikipedia page at this point.

The ending was emotional IMO. I felt what Ante felt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:09 pm

I cry every time I see Duhon in the opening screens.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:12 pm

I couldn't tell if that was Duhon or Channing Frye.

Tried to send the documentary to Felix at postgametalk but his PM box is full.

#smhFelix
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:20 pm

Use visitor message.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:25 pm

^that's why I love you. Very smart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Or do it their way, make a thread somewhere, title it "Calling out Stan", and post the link + an head.
I swear thats the way they think PM works.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:30 pm

funny because it's true. I did send the visitor message. It was his first visitor message since redoing the site. It should get some increased traffic IMO.

http://www.postgametalk.net/forums/member.php?u=20
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:36 pm

Great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:34 am

Felix' response to your visitor message

Quote :
OMFG That was so epic! Hahahaha props to you and ballin. That was hilarious! Ante as Justin Bieber? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!
So, I'm being confused with one of those 14yr old fgts from that site? GTFO, I want to rewrite the script so I can diss the faggot
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:04 pm

lol, I didn't check my visitor reply yet but this is great. Ballin...Smile

#gameday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:09 pm

BallinWithMe
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:13 pm

I'm hurt that I never received a friend request with your "real" PSN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:18 pm

Well, no one has. I have exactly 0 friends. I played Black Ops on that profile (Prestiged once), and played PES & Fifa online a bit, and so on.
I'll be honored if you choose to be my first friend.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:24 pm

The honor will be all mine.

#rewatchedDDdocumentary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:35 pm

I tried the download through ps3 browser via ps3youtube.com, it downloaded in 720p, it looks lovely on the big screen.

*Felix Commented The Video On YouTube*
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:38 pm

you rip Felix on here for his visitor message and then you kiss his ass on youtube with your reply. I'm surprised.

Eating my pregame meal right now in preparation for DD. I'll likely get into the gym early and get some shots up before hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:55 pm

That was before i saw the visitor message. I saw that on youtube and then remembered and went to check your visitor message.
And anyways im not the video maker Ballin, and on youtube who knows who iniestaandres is?

edit: thanks for standing up for me and ignoring the ballin fact in your reply to his reply over there
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:07 pm

I kissed your ass greatly in my youtube reply.

if he confused you for ballin after seeing your name all over the documentary I figured it was pointless to attempt to correct him.

It was an honest mistake on his part IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:58 pm

Who the fuck is ballin? - Answer: He leads the postgametalk in "Swag" and head comments.

Your visitor message # 1 was - look what me and bounce did, and as you said my name pops up at least 10 times through the video.

whatever, like it matters Mad

*downloading firmware 3.61*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Anyone got a pc link for firmware to download, its slow through the ps3.
15min = 15%
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:28 pm

Bounce wrote:
Anyone got a pc link for firmware to download, its slow through the ps3.
15min = 15%
It shouldn't take that long. That's weird. I'm sitting on PSN alone waiting and hoping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:31 pm

i restarted now its 5min = 3%
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:38 pm

The link from official ps site doesnt work and ps3 system update is slow.
Judging by this speed see you in 2-3 hours
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Bounce wrote:
i restarted now its 5min = 3%
lol...thats unlucky imo. Took me about 15-20 min & I dont have amazing internet. Dexter & Justin are now on. One step closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next