ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Most intriguing comments will have:
Felix
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Leroy
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_vote_lcap20%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Bryan
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ken
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_vote_lcap20%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Ante
 20% [ 1 ]
sir Dexter
 20% [ 1 ]
BDL
 0% [ 0 ]
Hrvoje
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:56 pm

I agree...

But I don't have time to play a lot of games, maybe summer, but this summer is gonna be tough to, but it would be nice if the microsoft fgts could make a console worth at least a year or 2...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:00 pm

don't buy Live 10 Ante, get LA Noir imo
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Nope, I'm ordering it in the morning...

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:22 pm

@Hrvoje

They say if you order online that shipping is free, also

is it, and if I order it tomorrow will it come at least on Tuesday/Wednesday at my door?

(City Express)
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:54 pm

LA Noire doesn't live up to the hype IMO.

Good game, not great.

Red Dead Redemption > LA Noire

and it has no online mode. Shocking imo. Still a quality game, though. I look forward to playing it more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:16 pm

It is free, when you choose City Express.
And if you order before 1PM, then they send it the same day, I think. It should be delivered by Tuesday latest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:11 am

After 2 weeks, the run in cinemas around the world is over
#YouHadYourChance
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:12 am

I bet you counting money right now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:16 am

I have trained monkeys that count it for me.

(Video not longer available to watch free on YT)

On DVD & Blu Ray: July 16th
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:32 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:55 pm

All up on this bitch.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:05 pm

Please make the video public again Hrvoje. I want to relive these good times again anyway I can.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:50 am

there, I did I love you
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:38 am

Is that John Wall?

Damn, he looks older if he is...

Where's that

ISBA video of 2K11 season 1?
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:00 am

@Kentucky Derby
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 Onhorse7

I totally forgot about this one, it's on dailymotion
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfn2jm_isba-season-1_sport
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:06 am

lulz DexPitt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8