ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)

Go down 
+7
jeebs9
Paul
The Don
Sukan
Bryan
Vince
Ante
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
jeebs9

jeebs9

The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:01 am

i know lol.....You guys are in such a hurry it annoying...lol
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:09 am

It is what it is, I want play the finals asap...lol...Seriously y'all could play that in one night easily...It's not that like you are from USA and he is from Croatia...
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:17 pm

I'm sick man...yesterday I missed work and school. hopefully tonight when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:28 pm

Ok Mr. T
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:31 pm

jeebs9 wrote:
I'm sick man...yesterday I missed work and school. hopefully tonight when I get home.

Just playin' man...Lovely...

Get well soon and get to normal activities soon Ken Very Happy...
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Hrvoje wrote:
Ok Mr. T

Must of seen the facebook pics....
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Hrvoje stalking Kenrick FTW...
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:40 pm

I also want to say this right now....Last time I played the grizz....I gave my bench a lot of time out there. If I don't see his bench....He certainly won't see my bench...Even if I have sub on a postion by postion. I will....
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:41 pm

Same here and same vs LeRoy, I don't get why people do that...
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:08 pm

I just notice while doing some scouting. That none of his bench players play more than 9 minutes a game. While all his starter player 25 plus a game.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:16 pm

SMH...

Rookie coach called out I love it...Well it's a mini call out so no worries IMO...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:18 pm

Well...CP3 played 33 minutes against the Cavs in the regular season, so I don't see your argument.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:21 pm

You're unbelievable man, it was one past game, you're boring and annoying ok?
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:23 pm

Rolling Eyes

The only game that I got screwed over Very Happy

Relax...it's called a joke. You seriously need to chill. Going off on Bryan for telling the truth. Rushing people to play their games. Smh..
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:27 pm

I'm relaxed, to be honest with you like with Bryan I've never been this happy in my whole life...Just you're jokes aren't so funny...If you repeat the joke all over and over in 1 month then people will consider you not funny with the same exact joke...At least in Croatia Very Happy...
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:28 pm

One game is enough...to warranty a life time of bring it back up. I've learned my lesson with that.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:30 pm

I know Kenrick suffered those the most in the history of this league lol...
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:31 pm

Ante wrote:
I'm relaxed, to be honest with you like with Bryan I've never been this happy in my whole life...Just you're jokes aren't so funny...If you repeat the joke all over and over in 1 month then people will consider you not funny with the same exact joke...At least in Croatia Very Happy...

Like I said before...If do something that everyone looks down at. You have to be ready for what comes beyond that. Even now I can hear tmoneymill and chuckyfe jokes. So don't get too excited when someone brings up old news. Because its not new.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:51 pm

Ante wrote:

No, you're not relaxed on here. You have a giant chip on your shoulder for some reason.

And further more, leave me out of this conversation. I don't repeat the same "joke" over and over again. You got mad because I said you would be going to bed soon that day. That wasn't a joke, that was an observation I've made of you for over a year. All the time we're on PS3 and at about 5:30 PM ET you tend to sign off and say "good night."

How dare me conclude that you must go to sleep at that time. I told you way back in June that I wasn't going to make fun of your youthful age anymore because it bothers you. For the most part, I haven't and you know it.

:slams CPU mouse down in rage:

Kenny, I hope you feel better. I love the threat to the Memphis coach. It was a fair call out.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:53 pm

What chip?

Don't know, I'm relaxed always, just some people tend to do something to make me unrelaxed, but idc...

Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:55 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:00 pm

I really don't know which opponent is a "less" threat to me in the Finals...

Let the best man win...

I got Kenrick in the finals, experience>...

Who do y'all got?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:55 pm

Ken has proven he can wax you in the Finals. I would root for Memphis if I were you.

I look forward to Game 1 of the Finals, next Monday.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:08 pm

are you serious? don't tell me we gotta wait til next monday to start season 2 Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:50 pm

I would think Sukan could create the league tomorrow. That will have given people almost a week to negotiate deals in the draft. It's time to move on now.

smh at me giving up the Heat. I learned all their releases and had a good game plan. Now I'm stuck with the 2k10 Cavs. Oh well, I didn't feel comfortable using Miami anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next