ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)

Go down 
+7
jeebs9
Paul
The Don
Sukan
Bryan
Vince
Ante
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:12 am

Well alrighty then...

10 PM it is...

Lions won today by 17 vs Kaštela, I almost had a triple double, in 34 mins played I had 19 points 10 assists 7 rebounds 5 steals 2 TO 7/8 FT 2 threes made...

Regular season 1 W and 1 L

If we count in friendlies (which is stupid but) then we are 3 1...

Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:37 pm

Well good luck to everyone in the semis
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Thanks...

Oh and GG LeRoy, great game, CP3 and Belinelli and Okafor raped you especially CP3 with 19 points and 15 assists...Belinelli was awesome...SMH my bench in 7:24 mins each player played and they all scored ZERO points smh...

Hrvoje can't wait to play tonight...We will play 2 games even though I have school in the morning at 8 AM...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:32 pm

In 20 mins Hrvoje we play???
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:37 pm

I guess, I'll be online soon. If you have school in the morning we can play tomorrow the other game, no problem there, only would like to finish playoffs ASAP to end this pathetic season 1.

In other news, pathetic display today, I mean seriously, everytime I enter the game the other team sets a zone 2-3 and triple-doubles me on every ball contact inside. Worse than Kellz defense vs Bogut.
SMFH...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Ok I'll see what I can do with the 2nd game man...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:13 pm

SMFH 1st gm, first I got Player Locked, then I tried to go to options to change it, then my dualshock died, and then PS3 froze. Lovely. Now the dualshock doesn't work.
And also the game was wide open. Second gm with an old joystick I tried to see how much I can go, 28 in 2nd half, 38 overall
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:34 pm

First game was really great, first Ante went like 9-2, then I was up by 10, then Ante came back, then again I went like 7 up, he came back, and everything was set for a basket for basket up by 1, down by 1 finish. Dualshock ftfl.
Now I have to use the 3+ yr old sixaxis, and it makes gay sounds when pressing buttons and using analog.

Also for some reason I had homecourt advantage. I guess that goes along the remaining pathetic things that happened in S1.
Time to move on.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Lovely effort by Bogut.

Hornets to the Finals. Hopefully the other series ends in the next day or two.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:37 pm

If started sooner could've reached 50.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Should've told me to fix it...now I only fixed the MEM OKC series
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:52 am

Hrvoje wrote:
Yao Ming went 11/12 from the field, 22 points and 17 rebounds yet the Rockets lost. There was something really wrong when that wasn't enough for the win...

...Or the Rockets decided to honor late Tracy McGrady by losing in the first round...

brooks and martin couldn't hit shit and, more important, mr kenrick is really good at the game, that's why i lost
anyway, one round play off and short season is really, really lame
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:01 am

The Don wrote:
Hrvoje wrote:
Yao Ming went 11/12 from the field, 22 points and 17 rebounds yet the Rockets lost. There was something really wrong when that wasn't enough for the win...

...Or the Rockets decided to honor late Tracy McGrady by losing in the first round...

brooks and martin couldn't hit shit and, more important, mr kenrick is really good at the game, that's why i lost
anyway, one round play off and short season is really, really lame

But look how long it took for the first round to get done with a simple 1 and done format. And this is the first season of 2k11. Excitement should be at all time highs. I completely understand the regular season part. We need to be more patient there but then you take the chance of people losing interest who were active in the first week or two of the season and have most of their games already played. You basically can't win, no matter what we do. Personally, I think 4 full weeks is plenty for a 20 game regular season. We only lasted about 3.5 weeks at most for season 1. We definitely got impatient. If we're going to 30 games like planned, we should be looking at 5 or 6 full weeks. I won't get bored if the regular season takes awhile but I know others will get restless.

I think it's funny that the 3 oldest people here (Ken, Nello, Dexter) are the ones complaining about the regular season being too short or rushed. I don't think that's any coincidence. Older people = more patience. I'm starting to get that way myself. Except when it comes to our playoffs. We are piss poor about playing playoff games around here for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:14 am

That's expected from the older guys here Bryan IMO...

Anyways, GG Hrvoje, lol @ Bogut, Kenrick and Al let the best man win to play NOLA lol...
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:00 pm

Who you calling old?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Everyone is old compared to Ante. No worries.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:14 pm

jeebs9 wrote:
Who you calling old?

The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 Grandpa

Not really Bryan...Some are here 16, 17, 18, 19 only etc...And you're ONLY 24, plenty to accomplish in life my man...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:22 pm

Any update on when OKC and Memphis are playing?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:25 pm

They both need to hustle and play 2 games right away or 3 like me and Hrvoje...
Back to top Go down
Al

Al

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:44 pm

sent kenrick a msg... aint get no reply... feel like the love is missing...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:50 pm

He's probably not there. He's never on this early. Must have PS3 on by accident or something
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:12 pm

Yea Bryan knows me well. When I usually keep it on like that. That means I'm usually downloading a movie or something.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:47 am

You two finish this ASAP...
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:55 am

^^You wait like everyone else is^^
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:57 am

I'm the only one waiting *rollseyes*...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next