ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)

Go down 
+7
jeebs9
Paul
The Don
Sukan
Bryan
Vince
Ante
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Vince

Vince

The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Rolling Eyes

Hrvoje, I'll be on probably most of the day today, and same with Sunday.
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:33 pm

I been on all all day
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:15 pm

LeRoy young G, when we gonna play man damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...lol...
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:17 pm

i can turn it on now if you still there
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:26 pm

ok, i'm in
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:36 pm

V1NC323 wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Hrvoje, I'll be on probably most of the day today, and same with Sunday.
Then we'll meet I love you
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:48 pm

*Online from now on... *
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:24 pm

I'll be back on in about 3 hours, sorry
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:28 pm

I'll probably still be online

In meantime, watching [REC] & [REC] 2 (movie talk, forgotten tradition, resurrected)
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:33 pm

all this rush to start playoffs and nobody playing, again
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:20 pm

oh my god, i cant handle lag anymore. expect game vs ante to be a pipfest
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:51 pm

at last kenrick and me were able to play, and it was a very nice game.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Leroy wrote:
oh my god, i cant handle lag anymore. expect game vs ante to be a pipfest

It already was Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:36 pm

So all higher seeds win so far...might change on the left side IMO. Leroy and Bounce both got a good chance.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:52 pm

I see that the first round is taking a while... I hope 2nd round is one and done..cause if not, at this rate we might finish in December Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:24 pm

Paul wrote:
I see that the first round is taking a while... I hope 2nd round is one and done..cause if not, at this rate we might finish in December Laughing

3/4 games done..last one will most likely be done tomorrow. And no. They should play those 2/3 games in 1 day...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:43 pm

BuckswinBuckswin
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:16 pm

yeah...
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:04 am

Bucks win?... I just posted highlights of my game vs The Don... Yao Ming was is impossible to stop. I think he missed only one shot lol

Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:17 am

Yes Jeebs lol...

Hrvoje did one lame thing though that just turned me off. It was an inbound steal, but it was pretty much my fault for passing when he was right there. It's fine. Still a good game.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:17 am

omg too many people to thank after the epic game!!!

first, i would like to thank 2k for generously nerfing the shit out of the 2 players that got me to the playoffs.

2ndly, all my bigmen and SF's other than mcgee for the fantastic rebounding effort

3rd, al thornton for not being able to throw 5 - 7 ft passes

4th, the entire team, except wall, because they did soooo much
Back to top Go down
Al

Al

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:55 am

Kenrick i'll b ready 2 play Monday...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:10 am

Yao Ming went 11/12 from the field, 22 points and 17 rebounds yet the Rockets lost. There was something really wrong when that wasn't enough for the win...

...Or the Rockets decided to honor late Tracy McGrady by losing in the first round...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:21 am

Hrva tonight we play? Around 9 PM our lovely CRO TIME game 1?
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:04 am

I dont think I'll be home before 10, have a game today. Also if I make it sooner, would like to play both games, no need to drag the obvious for more than 1 day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next