ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)

Go down 
+7
jeebs9
Paul
The Don
Sukan
Bryan
Vince
Ante
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
jeebs9

jeebs9

The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:57 pm

^^LMAO^^
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Hornets take the lead!!!84-82
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:59 pm

6th quarter lololololol
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:01 pm

This is pretty good even though for all the BS. I could imagine how these guys look sweaty palms and all
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:01 pm

damn, double overtime. wow

nice play by play commentary by jeebs in the last page. lol
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:03 pm

looks like whore-nets win

that must be an ISBA record with 45 points

Last edited by Paul on Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:03 pm

42 point from CP3
14 3's by the Hornets. Thats the game right now. Want it bad though.
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Paul wrote:
damn, double overtime. wow

nice play by play commentary by jeebs in the last page. lol

Thanks lol

8 three from CP3!!

It doesn't seem like the Grizz are more the ball around much. Only 8 assist to the Hornets 20!
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:06 pm

HORNETS!!! IN ONE OF THE BIGGEST COMES OF LEAGUE HISTORY
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:07 pm

jeebs9 wrote:
Looks like it is done. Grizz win season 1 baring any mircale plays from the Hornets.

i guess miracles do happen Laughing
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:08 pm

The one thing the Grizz are going to look back at. Was where was the defense in the fourth, first and second overtime. What a game...what game...
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:09 pm

There probably a huge argument going on right now....
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:10 pm

I know people are going to complain about CP3 minutes. Or complain about the Grizz PIP. But it shouldn't matter. If we didn't have both. We wouldn't have had such a great game overall.
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:12 pm

Hornets won this from the 3 point line. 14 of 25 from beyond the arc!!
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:14 pm

CP3 literally carried the Hornets to the promise land
Back to top Go down
Al

Al

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:24 pm

............................................................. This game was GREAT, even tho i lost it was still fun to be apart of. What really killed me was clutch factor because CP3 nailed like 4 3s straight to force OT's, it was still fun tho because it was never anyone jus dominating the game, constant comebacks and big plays on both ends, great way to end the season.

and i wont b getting any sleep tonight after not being able to close out the game
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:31 pm

I'll post when my mind is cleared, speechless...LOL @ Kenrick giving the Grizllies the championship 2 times in 4 posts...I love this gm...
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Congrats to Ante.. I will PM you to hear your thoughts on winning
Back to top Go down
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:35 pm

I'll post answers tomorrow and give CP3 the hall of fame induction the guy is a saint...
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Ante wrote:
I'll post when my mind is cleared, speechless...LOL @ Kenrick giving the Grizllies the championship 2 times in 4 posts...I love this gm...

In wish they showed posession of the ball. I wouldn't have said that lol. But it did look like he couldn't close the game out there. He had by 7 points at one time.

Great game
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:30 pm

congrats
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:35 pm

Hornets were the best team all season. At first they were playing cheap but Ante made adjustments and found a different way to win. Well deserved champion of Season 1.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:28 am

If my dualshock didnt die in that game, now we would talk how ante killed himself by selfinflicting cripplers crossface after he was swept by Milwaukee.
This way I gave him a undeserving win and didnt even show up in game 2.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:25 am

Don't care, the Hornets won after 2 trips to the finals, but I guess the third is a charm...I can't upload any reel because it won't let me in it just freezes in the loading so I will upload some stuff via youtube, so Hrvoje you can put the two 30-40 second vids in your 15 minute complete vid...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:29 am

Wont do that. Im not downgrading my video like that. Im done adding reels, there was a lot of time for people tn add reels, anything that wasnt up on 2k 30 mins ago, wont be in video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)   The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official ISBA Season 1 PLAYOFFS Thread (WE KNOW DRAMA)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next