ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops

Go down 
+7
Al
Leroy
Felix
Bryan
Ante
Goldielox
Sukan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Sue Bird?
> Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_vote_lcap80%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
< Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_vote_lcap20%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Gost

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH1u6M7Sfbo
i heard that pau carries kobes team on cod as well...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Nice commercial. Jimmy Kimmel with the RPG ftw.

The only time I've ever used that was when Sukan would come out in a riot shield and I'd use it on him. Oh the great times.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:15 pm

Im still 50/50 whether I should I get it tomorrow or not... maybe wait few weeks...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:20 pm

It's not like there's any mad rush to get it. This game will be hot for several months most likely.

I'm only getting it tomorrow because I'm an addict. Plenty of people are getting it at midnight release. That's kinda pathetic IMO. I've done the midnight release thing when I was younger a couple times but I can't see doing that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Probably the BO will throw the lg back into inactive mode, so I guess, I'll play maybe a week and like 15 gms and then the activity will die and BO will take the ps3 time reserved for lg.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:26 pm

That's probably a good plan. Play a bunch of league games the first 2 weeks of S2, then when things get quiet, pull out Black Cocks.

My primary concern will be league games early on. I won't ignore people for games like some other people in this league. I won't name any names, etc. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Mike. Ken. Mike. Me. Mike. Crax.

Maybe BO can fill the hole crews left in my heart Sad

Last edited by Hrvoje on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Wow, including Ken on that list. I never thought I'd see the day. Ken has been a little disappointing. He must have some things going on in life preventing his activity
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Added Dexter to list. List edited.

The single player seems amazing, it will probably kill my Association Sims Life mode.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Dexter did OK. I think he played 11 games. Considering the UK time zone, that's solid.

DD returns on BO. I don't see how else DD plays again. Possibly on Killzone 3 but that's months away. I need DD now. It killed me not being able to spend time getting owned on BO with Dexter today.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 pm

I miss DD, not just like when someone writes "I miss ____", seriously... Also I miss the movie talk, too...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:47 pm

I miss the random Dear John references in chat, someone calling Ante a cancer, the excessive use of the word "twat", people talking on the phone with their girlfriend while playing, Leroy calling someone a fgt, etc.

With a copy of Black Ops these memories can become reality again.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:51 pm

The chat room + london servers > anything else

"Win it for Tim" - classic reference when you want to go all out, and sill die to win
"Do it for Savannah" - same
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Exactly. I can already picture "we can win this" popping up in the chat right before a match starts.

DUHN
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:58 pm

Can "WCWT" pop out before a Ground War or Domination, or is "WCWT" limited to basketball?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:00 pm

It can absolutely be applied to Ground War. Same principles as basketball. We need to play as a team.

We really need Leroy on BO. That young man is great. Better than D12 goaltending his ass off on Live Run.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:03 pm

He said I qoute "BO is broken piece of shit". I give him 3 days to get the game then.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:05 pm

smh he trashed MW2 the first week he played that.

"This game is boring, stupid fgt game"

6 months later, he was still playing that shit every night until 2 AM PT.

Hrvoje, you didn't play MW2 long enough. You gotta give it like 1 month. At first it's never very good. Once you start getting good and getting some kill streaks going, it's a drug.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Pathetic how only u & me post here. Ante makes an occasional post and crax as well. Why people shy from this section. I'll get BO tomorrow morning after practice, screw the waiting...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:12 pm

lovely decision. At least we can have you, me and Crax tomorrow. Hopefully others. Maybe Crax can introduce us to some of his British blokes who have the game while we wait for others.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Precisely. Agree.

I think that DD section needs to become official CoD section. Clan tag thingy etc...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:16 pm

Probably so. It doesn't appear DD will be playing basketball this year. MAYBE after a patch or two from 2k but that's a big maybe. Crews suck so bad that it's probably doing us a favor not playing anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:20 pm

We are already a month late to develop a 99 guy. Any future crew games would mean facing 5 99's and frustration.
*thank you 2k for your non-working servers, to keep us not frustrated*
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:27 pm

I'd also like to thank EA Sports for not releasing a game this year. Had NBA Elite been a shade better than Live 10 things would have been just fine on the DD front. We're not asking for much here.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:33 pm

Live 10 + roster update + EASBA = Pure Win

but noooooo.... RTP it is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next