ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops

Go down 
+7
Al
Leroy
Felix
Bryan
Ante
Goldielox
Sukan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Sue Bird?
> Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_vote_lcap80%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
< Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_vote_lcap20%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Felix

Felix

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:05 am

Havent started a My Player yet. It was a cool mode last year but I am enjoying other modes more. This game sure has alot to offer this year.

Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:37 pm

neck tattoo ftw
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Show support to our stars
Check my signature. Visit my signature. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:23 pm

i hate this mode tbh, fuck my player, fed up
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:36 pm

My player has always been gay to me..
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Honestly, I just like it because it's stress free and I'm able to develop different user skills. I'm really learning how to play in the post with my guy, an area that I need to further develop in my regular games. I was an association fan boy in the past but the CPU is too hard. And playing with easy sliders is no fun.

Dexter Arthur is calling it quits from the sounds of it.. oh well, we'll find a team to use with players you guys all like. Doesn't matter to me who we use. DD opens their season next week IMO.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:50 am

Bryan Nibbles fan page FTW...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:05 pm

lovely how Hrvoje apparently has 2k11, yet hasn't said a word to anyone about it.

Secrets don't make friends.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Mine tomorrow, how the hell he got it today!?

It hits the stores tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:10 pm

Hrvoje was a big time Euro league player in the day. He has connections. The way he pimps College Hoops 2k8, they should give him a copy for free.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:23 am

Starting my player tonight when I get home Very Happy...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:50 pm

The only position my player is good for is PG, since you can call plays and see play vision, anything but else is feking trash, basicly i'm an sg or sf and cpu doesn't call plays, ever, or it does and play vision is not there so therefore i have no idea where i should position myself to trigger the play, in other words that mode is broken once again, fuck you 2k, stupid furks
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:52 pm

oh and if cpu doesn't call plays for my team, its automatic blowout, cuz my teamates start going one on one, driving inside, taking all sort of stupid shots, contested by three bigs, again and again
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Have we even tried the crew modes yet?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:13 pm

No. I'm ready to start playing for DD. I'm so tired of league games already.
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Make the crew.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:05 am

LG FTW...

But I'll play crew...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Bounce, make the crew.

Thanks darling.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:50 pm

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 8-19
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Create a player is disgustingly awful, all players end up looking like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n46ROh3C8YU
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:12 pm

D'D REBIRTH in 2 hours
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:13 pm

lovely....
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:18 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Bryan wrote:
lovely....
Just wanted to say that...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:25 pm

cushty

edit: I'll send the invites to everyone, just check the Crew section to see the invitation

Last edited by Hrvoje on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next