ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops

Go down 
+7
Al
Leroy
Felix
Bryan
Ante
Goldielox
Sukan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Sue Bird?
> Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_vote_lcap80%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
< Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_vote_lcap20%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:11 pm

Do you guys use ghost as one of your perks? I'm a candyass and use it almost exclusively.
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:43 pm

No Ghost for me... I use Warlord/Second Chance/Marathon I think?
Back to top Go down
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:38 pm

I use warlord pro cuz i like to pimp my gunz brah, ghost too, but i still suck at this game, i really want hacker pro thingy, sounds fun to hack enemy claymores thn get shot in process, what other perks are worth using? second chance is the stupidiest pos in this game, you should get two kills for killing a guy twice imo
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:41 pm

oh and i'm broke, got like 50 cod cash, bought every gun there is, this game just got more boring
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:34 pm

lol at you having like 50 bucks and me having 50 thousand... nothing to buy though i have all the guns i need
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:55 pm

me, i like to try everything in battle, dont have a favourite
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:19 pm

2nd chance is terribly lame. I haven't bought anything in days. I stick to the same 3-4 guns right now. Hardline is a decent perk on certain maps, like Nuketown.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:54 am

Greatest camp job ever, courtesy of Crax. I was bored in BO theater tonight and happened to see this beauty. I lol'd through most of it.
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:34 pm

^ I lol'd
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:14 pm

....i can't believe you can replay other ppls videos, neat. It was last nights game, i got a hacker pro perk, you can steal and boobie trap care packages, managed to do one in that snow map with a satelite dish, killed two dumbasses lol Highlite of the COD career so far. Oh and got killed like 5 seconds l8r in this video lol
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:47 am

I was re-watching a match we played earlier today at Firing Range when we were on opposite teams. I was camping the shit out of that one little spot near the "A" flag and got you a few times. Lovely times.

Too bad you stuck your foot up my ass in our playoff game.
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:19 pm

I was bored
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:44 pm

Add me if you feel like it. Psn: Sh_tJustGotReal
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:02 am

smh @ you not using KingKoopa on BO. You dominated hard on that name on MW2. I'll add you sugar.

You like the game Leroy? Or are you kinda mixed on your feelings on it like most are.

Team deathmatch is unplayable IMO. I tried 1 match last night and guys are still spawning in random spots out of nowhere. Fuck that.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:58 am

I wanted to use that name on Bo, but I have serious stalkers on that friends list so I just mainly use the other one. So far I can say it's a solid game. It's full of bs but I try to avoid it by playing reg Dom and FFA. Tdm is definitely bs.

Beasting harder on Bo than mw2
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:21 pm

Hey Leroy add me please, I tend to forget... I'm on that Black Ops tip all the time Very Happy anal raping opponents ftw (no homo)
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:25 am

Played domination with Leroy for about 2 hours. The man is phenomenal at this game. The guy gets a chopper gunner every friggin match and sometimes twice in the same match.

I bow to his greatness. We had a 9 or 10 match win streak going, which was lovely. I'll hitch my wagon to that young man any day of the week.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:50 pm

I would like to thank you Bryan for raising my W/L and K/D, and getting me out of my slump. Stupid fucking teammates constantly put me in serious slumps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16