ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops

Go down 
+7
Al
Leroy
Felix
Bryan
Ante
Goldielox
Sukan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Sue Bird?
> Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_vote_lcap80%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
< Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_vote_lcap20%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Gost

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:53 pm

FGT.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:50 pm

Anyone there to play online or its S2 time?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Dexter is on campaign and I'm sitting on PS3 plotting my next move
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:56 pm

I'll come in few minutes. Not sure what then.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:58 pm

Played 2 matches and went to rank 3. Ho do I edit the solider looks?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:01 pm

When you create your classes. You can't do much and there's no black soldiers. Outrageous IMO.

I wanted to play with you guys but Justin asked me for a game as I was signing into BO. I didn't want to be a fgt and say no to him so I played.

Domination is a tough game to start on.
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Taken talents to Black Ops lol. So no 2K11 DD then? Shocked

Dont matter cause I got Black Ops yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Hi Felix.
Well, we haven't managed to connect to 1 crew game on several days, each day several attempts, so unless the patch fixes the game, the crews are lost...
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:33 pm

The servers are better then 2K10 but they still suck. It just amazes me how 2K is still using PS2 servers in 2010. Cheap ass mofos.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:45 pm

We'll try crews again after the first real patch from 2k. Not that fake thing they released a couple weeks ago.

Black Ops has so much potential to be great but they need to fix the spawning issue desperately.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:03 pm

I love how Felix pops in here once every 3 weeks to chat for 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:12 pm

I heard that he isnt allowed to stay here longer than 15mins in 20 days, if he spends more time here, the cool kids from offtopic forum will isolate and eventually abandon him.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:14 pm

I see they are making a podcast over at the fake 2k site.

That's a must download IMO
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:17 pm

nice, subtle yet hilarious shots thrown at felix and 2khoops
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:07 pm

Yeah I've been addicted to this game lately... try to play in spurts but find myself going for a couple hours lol

Ground war is lovely... we should do up a party whenever
Back to top Go down
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:59 pm

Agreed on the party. I played 3 ground war matches with Mike today. He was doing nice. I tried to play with Dexter but it kept dropping me from his lobby and matches for some reason. I only got to play 2 dominations with him.

Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:54 pm

What level does ground war get available?
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:22 pm

I thought it's available since the beginning? I'm level 13 now if that helps
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:51 pm

Nobody uses shotguns in this game, i find them fun, even tho my k/d is like 6-30 every time. I'm pretty shit at at this lol
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:13 pm

I don't think you're bad Dexter. Every time we play domination you usually have 3-4 captures and 2-3 defends. If you're trying hard for the objective its tough to have a good K/D, unless your teammates are really good, which is rare on this game while playing with randoms.

Hrvoje, I think groundwar opens at level 4. Something like that. It's not real high.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:29 pm

im lvl 3 atm
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:05 pm

forget this game, pos
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:18 pm

ok, done
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:26 pm

I'm at school and I'm watching youtube videos of black ops because I feel like playing now... FML
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:33 pm

LMAO...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next