ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops

Go down 
+7
Al
Leroy
Felix
Bryan
Ante
Goldielox
Sukan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Sue Bird?
> Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_vote_lcap80%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
< Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_vote_lcap20%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Black Ops is OK but I can see why Dexter is upset with it. I can't get over the spawning thing. It's still a fun game and there's less bs than on MW2. But fix the spawning please....They could also take the chopper gunner out, too. That thing is ridiculously easy to get kills with.

I miss DD.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:14 pm

There's a patch today...maybe they fixed it? I haven't been on yet.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:25 pm

I miss bfbc, its so much more interesting, even whn you have a shit game its good, switching classes if ur bored ftw, this random spawning and tiny maps is stupid, kill cam is bs, you can get shot through walls(my personal fave), most guns and secondary weapons are useless, noob tubing(another favourite).
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Vince wrote:
There's a patch today...maybe they fixed it? I haven't been on yet.
they haven't fixed shit
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:32 pm

I don't think they're planning to fix the spawning. Oh well, I'll still play it a lot over winter break. Probably keep it until KZ3 and trade it since COD games always hold their value so well. I'd sell it on Craigslist but I don't wanna get raped by some cuban guy.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:09 am

up to lvl7

last ground war went 1-18... still not getting any map, especially that nuketown bs, it's the size of my living room...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:41 am

yeah maps are too small for my taste, that nuketown map is shit
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:45 pm

I haven't played all, but from what i can tell the maps are way smaller than they were before, remember that map in MW where there was a crashed helicopter, or the Backlot, or that one that had a Football field in MW2? They seem to be like huge in comparison to these. I guess that's why Bryan whines about the respawning... honestly, where are they gonna respawn when there's no place, they must respawn 20 ft from your position in any direction, or they will be "out of bounds" Sad
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:44 pm

got my first chopper gunner Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:50 pm

*not speaking callofdutish*
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:38 pm

The maps are bigger than they were on MW2. At least most of them are. Except Nuketown but that's basically Rust 2.0.

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:48 am

We should try crews again IMO after the patch, huh guys?

Do it for Hrvoje?
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:36 am

good luck, they will not work this year
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:14 pm

I miss DD....

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:50 am

Luka will join us, we will try once again...Bryan is the GM now...
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:25 pm

lol gw kill... grenade gets thrown and it shows crax in prone, and it blows up... epic
Back to top Go down
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:57 pm

I'll have to rewatch that in Black Ops theatre. Smile

Crax abandoned me today. Went to play TDM. I was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:52 pm

It was in nuketown... tdm

I tried joining you guys today but server was full...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:07 am

I constantly fail to join matches in progress. I wish it was easy to join friends like it was on BFBC2.

Nuketown has become my favorite map. I like most of the maps
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:57 pm

Nuketown is my favorite as well... then it goes to one of the snow levels... I HATE Radiation because no one runs, it's just fucking campers (crax) all over the place
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:51 pm

me camp? lol can you even camp in such small maps
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:16 pm

I camp more on BO than I did on MW2. The spawning disaster tweaked my style a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Had great fun, thanks y'all Smile
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:00 pm

I'm afraid to play TDM after what I experienced the first few days with guys spawning in weird places for no reason. I'll try it again.

Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:07 pm

TDM = < 15 kills
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: DUNKIN' DONUTS SECTION-
Jump to: