ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA The Revamp discussion

Go down 
+11
KJ
sskillswitch
AFrankel
mulac
Bounce
Luka
El-Divin-Codin
Paul
Ante
Bryan
Leroy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:13 pm

F you PSN can't play game 4 because of this As you may recall, we had postponed our scheduled PlayStation Network maintenance session from last Thursday to a time to be announced. It is now determined that maintenance will take place tomorrow (Sunday, March 4).
This significant PSN maintenance period is expected to start at just after noon Pacific and will last for several hours, until approximately 2am Pacific on Monday, March 5. Unlike typical maintenance events, consumers who are already signed-in to PSN will be signed-out, and consumers will be unable to sign in for the duration of the maintenance window. During this time, users won’t be able to access the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home, Account Management or play online. PSN enabled websites will not be able to service users, including this one.............So offseason may not start tonight bcuz of PSN maintenance & I'll 100% get the sim L & won't get the sweep...........SMH.....
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:15 pm

PSN <

You might get the sweep...who knows. I forgot the Finals was best of 7. That seems excessive.

Oh well, Monday for sure then. No problems.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Smh are these assholes being for real?! I canceled plans so I can relax @ home with irl NBA & ps3. God you can't fucking rely on anything ever smfh. cunts
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Expect that 1 day turn into month and a half.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:12 pm

Leroy wrote:
Smh are these assholes being for real?! I canceled plans so I can relax @ home with irl NBA & ps3. God you can't fucking rely on anything ever smfh. cunts

You got to see the Heat lose and Jeremy Lin get destroyed by Rondo. It wasn't all bad.

The PSN downtown is a blessing for me. I've had poop loads of school work to do and I almost finished it all today.

If I didn't own a TV or CPU I would be a fucking genius IMO.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:48 pm

I'm a knick & wizard fan..

Why are celtics even allowed to play anymore? They've got to be the only playoff team (the 8 teams are set @ this point) that has ZERO chance of winning a title. F these retards, just wasting everyones time
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:13 pm

Celtics have just as good of a chance to win the East as everyone else besides Miami and Chicago. Frankly, nobody in the East can beat the Heat in a 7 gm series if they remain healthy. Maybe the Bulls but even they would need to play unbelievable.

Knicks looked better today when Baron was running the show IMO. He had too many dumb turnovers but he did some nice things. I'm still not impressed with Lin.

Rondo: 18 pts, 20 rebs, 17 asts, 4 TOs.....that's a line even the great "ThatSoRudyGay" could be proud of.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:21 pm

That was a bitchass performance from a bitchass

Celtics owe chance, there's no way they last AT ALL. These old bastards need like 3 yrs of rest & they'll get hurt 2x as fast cause of their durability+stamina. Once the playoffs start they'll be depleted and tired, and will get swept by either Miami or Chicago in the first round. Just a waste of space that Andrew bogus could have used to possibly try an upset.

Knicks & 76ers & hawks have good chances if they don't play retarded. Look @ sixers beating chicago atm
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:29 pm

76ers maybe. They stood toe to toe with Miami last year. They still need a real center one of these years instead of Spencer friggin Hawes. Atlanta has the same team every year. A bunch of immature, athletic douches and the overpaid Joe Johnson. They might win 1 series. I hope NY or Boston draws Indiana in round 1 but it will be tough for either of them to get out of the 7 or 8th spot. That's probably best anyway. Bring on Miami or Chicago first while everyone is rested and healthy. F it.

I'm amazed Fisher continues to play for the Lakers. He contributes next to nothing. It's tough to watch when he's in the game.

ISBA revamp, year 2>>>

Leroy, is anyone still on the block or have you and KD patched things up?

Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Fisher is hilarious to watch IMO. Living in LA >>>

Hawks are retarded, but I believe in Tmac & his 4 minutes per game smh. I forogt about indiana, but don't they have the least productive bench in the league? Good luck to them

I'm fine with my roster, thinking bout training up harden to really rip someone off. Im pretty sure the only person anyone is interested in is ibaka (hardens gone & kd/Russ are locked in atm)
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Ibaka and Harden would be an attractive package to trade.

Pacers kind of suck IMO. They don't suck but they do, etc. Hard to explain. It's Danny Granger and about 4 other guys who are 72 overall.

Metta World Peace >
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Well ibaka is the only big I like so that package can go fuck itself

Pacers are just weird. Collison should be kicking ass IMO. Good to see mwp get a good game
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:26 am

Bryan wrote:
Leroy wrote:

You got to see the Heat lose and Jeremy Lin get destroyed by Rondo. It wasn't all bad.

The PSN downtown is a blessing for me. I've had poop loads of school work to do and I almost finished it all today.

If I didn't own a TV or CPU I would be a fucking genius IMO.

Leroy is a hater, and Rondo showed how he's the top 3 pg in the league, the guy is a stat sheet stuffer and dominates the game with his 1 man fast break and causing havoc...

He lifts the Celtics into another level, The Bulls are better than the Heat, I can tell you that...
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:06 am

I'd rather have Stephen curry

Bulls are in no way whatsoever better than Miami. Like literally nothing is better. They have to be one of the few playoff teams that Miami just destroys @ their own game
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:56 am

You're sooo young and oh I don't wanna say it...

LOL at Stephen Curry over Rondo LMAO...

The Bulls are the best basketball team right now...

I played game 4, #sweep 4-0

#Offseason #UnderdogDidIt
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:45 am

Offseason has officially started, Chris Paul Finals MVP...

I've sent him 123.51 million $ for 6 years, #hope...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:16 pm

#Offseason

lol Steph Curry...we don't even know how good he really is since he's always played in a BS offense on terrible teams. Haven't seen him play a game past April before, etc. Mean while Rondo is always in the playoffs winning games, having trip dubs, carrying the old folks, etc.

logging on now to access the offseason trainwreck
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Stephs fine, he'll be better than rondo. Natural scorer, prob can run offense, etc. Worried about the ankle tho
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:24 pm

natural scorer, average defender, not much of a creator, etc

I'll take Rondo and his 99 overall defense, 99 overall passing, 97 speed, 90 rebounding, and playoff experience.

Rondo would have the Warriors at .500 or better IMO.

James Hardin already 80 ovr on the OA. I thought he started at 74 ovr or sht...ffs he's going to be like 84 ovr after training camp.

Boston coach left I see. No real shocker there. OA advances in 34 hours so people have plenty of time. Where is Justin? Thought he was joining, etc #Jeebs
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:40 pm

I'll take Gilbert arenas jr over role player

I'll train up harden a little
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:20 pm

Gilbert Arenas is seeking an extension worth 4 yrs and 41 mil from Portland -_-

Why does 2k have to be so retarded....Yi Jianlian wants 4 yrs and 24 mil from me...ffs why would anyone give him that? Now he'll never play another gm in the NBA ever again because 2k has his demands too high. #FA4ever
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Trey Tompkhins wants 7.5 mil per year, 15 mil in 2 years, to be precise, ffs...

Trey, you gotta go brah...
Back to top Go down
Luka

Luka

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:59 pm

I joined back
Back to top Go down
Luka

Luka

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:02 pm

And I immediately fucked up my roster... smh
Back to top Go down
mulac

mulac

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:09 pm

Sooo I was thinking for a week that the forum is down and I just realised that I was typing wrong info in address bar. God dam -.-

Anyways, I see the offseason started..I did first three steps and I chose players I would like in free agency tab.
Now I guess we wait till league advances and then the draft is starting ?

And what is this training camp ? What exactly you do there ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA The Revamp discussion
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next