ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA Season 1 Video HD

Go down 
+4
Paul
Bryan
Simon
Ante
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Lovely?
Indeed
ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_vote_lcap56%ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Precisely
ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_vote_lcap44%ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Gost

ISBA Season 1 Video HD Empty
PostSubject: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:32 am

It should look better than this, but I think it says "Publishing in process" so it should be a lot better, atm the quality isn't the best. Fuck you DailyMotion.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfn2jm_isba-season-1-hd_sport

edit: It's in HQ/HD now. Sorry DailyMotion for my rage outburst 5 min ago.
edit 2: that's still not how it should look like. When I get 7 free hours I'll try YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Off to watch it, it seems greatness right NOW...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:55 pm

Hrvoje, you're a SAINT for this league...

Great remix, smh at 2K that couldn't load the 2 CP3 gametiers, but again it's something we should watch numerous times, guys upload your reels for season 2 waste your time on that because this man will make your time worth it with a this kind of video...

That CP3 play on #2 got me goosebumps...Wow simply amazing, I love the house Swedish house mafia remix, still stunned...

I applaud to Hrvoje!!!

*The Rock clapping gif 1000000000 times pasted*
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:29 pm

great job Hrvoje.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:02 pm

I'll upload to YouTube when I get time, this DailyMotion butchered the video...

*awaits Bryan's review Sad*
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:40 pm

/just opened thread, prepares to watch/
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:47 pm

IMO Bryan is still in his pajamas...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:58 pm

That was awesome....especially the #1 play. It was a great climax of the video. The TV call fit the highlight perfectly.

The video had it all. The viewers choice play of the year, tons of highlights, playoff highlights, top 10, 3 commercial breaks for Discovery Channel, and last but not least...

I'm in Croatia, bitch
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:03 pm

I'm in Croatia bitch is the...Well I don't know, the whole video is simply lovely...Precisely...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:06 pm

I cant help myself, but fuck that pos called dailymotion. I even created an account to benefit their "HD". HD my ass.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:09 pm

Im not sure why did that Yao miss make the highlight, havent noticed that until now.
Champion sound - Im in Croatia, bitch

Even though my favorite part are the first 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:13 pm

The champion sound is awesome...

Swedish house mafia is rocking my world in the past month...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:20 pm

(Both answers in the poll are selectable)

Now that I have all templates for everything, the new videos of upcoming seasons should be easier to make.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:27 pm

I'm glad....

It's also obvious that Paul makes the best reels. The Lakers highlights were the best edited and put together.

Bogut also had a monster season. Didn't really notice until now.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:36 pm

While the highlights from Tor-Hou game were pathetic, and Ante's are second to worst, then everyone else and Paul on top.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:44 pm

My highlights rock end of discussion...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:21 pm

2 words: transition defense

... and also not removing wipes, adding text, bad camera, camera shake, 15 camera cuts in 4 seconds, randomness...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:46 pm

lovely indeed
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:50 am

lovely.
lovely indeed
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:59 am

I just noticed that PS3 has upload video to youtube option. Should've gone with that. I'll just leave the ps3 uploading through 1 night, maybe tomorrow or day after tomorrow...

So, about season 2 video, what about those capture card highlights? To incorporate them?
Also how much does a capture card cost?
And how much does a hdmi cable cost so I can upload HD Reels and take screenshots?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:12 am

Incorporate yes, idk how much it costs...HDMI cable 200 kn I think...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:13 am

I'll get a hdmi cable today, screw the inability to upload screens
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:22 am

You're crazy dog...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:26 am

Homosexuality never pays off...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:37 am

True...

I don't give a f... about whether I play on HD or SD...I have a SD in my room and HD in the living room and I can't play in the living room because mostly mom&dad watch there and sisters sometimes...And I wouldn't have access to the internet on the HDTV...Although on X-MAS I'm planning to buy and HD in my room and that HDMI cable...If so I will be broke for new year so it's unlikely...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Season 1 Video HD   ISBA Season 1 Video HD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA Season 1 Video HD
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next