ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA The Revamp discussion

Go down 
+11
KJ
sskillswitch
AFrankel
mulac
Bounce
Luka
El-Divin-Codin
Paul
Ante
Bryan
Leroy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Leroy

Leroy

ISBA The Revamp discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:31 am

Well after 150 games, and winning like 130, I memorize my pre game adjustments. I do it blindly at this point (boredom)

Is it mike?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:53 am

^No way. He's in the "Jeebs" category as far as I'm concerned. Mike is too cool for us anyway.

I'm glad the regular season will be done Friday. #playoffs
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:19 am

Oh... Its centz or his bro then imo

Good to see mike out getting drunk etc. Probably doing that on psn too imo

After all those awful comebacks from ante, we have the same record
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:37 am

Leroy wrote:
Oh I know lol, but I know someone else (ante) was thinking that. His fb 3's are crazy. I got 1 guy in the paint, 1 on perimeter. He's got guys in the corners and top of key. Crazy coordinated
#Proud
#Headmitteditfinally
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:46 am

Leroy wrote:
My fastbreak is 90 and crash boards is almost 0. I haven't even complained about any losses besides yours either..

I'm getting Westbrook into shape for the playoffs. I barely showed anything he can do in this season, except the last few games vs Paul & Crax

Oh, then I'll prepare my San Antonio pick and roll sets, lovely...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:46 pm

Sim engine officially broken. I was sitting EVERYBODY against the Blazers and still won 79-75. #smh

Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:53 pm

there was a patch I had to download today. I wonder what that's about
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Paul wrote:
there was a patch I had to download today. I wonder what that's about

I logged on briefly to check the OA at about 3:30 pst and there was no patch. Must be a recent development. I'm almost afraid to see what it is.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:51 am

KJ wrote:
damn... does anybody play any games anymore?

QFT.

This past week has been dead. OA looks to be in decline. Seems like only me, Bryan, Ante and Leroy post here nowadays.

#highdoubtsforevergoingtoa2ndseason
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:01 am

Yep it's dead. Who cares at this point imo
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:27 am

Our "community" can be so pathetic sometimes. This is likely the last season. I'm tired of putting work into the OA and not having it appreciated with enough activity. Frankly, I'm tired of being active and then watching so many others not active. It's the same thing every season here. There's always about 8 of us who really care, another 2-3 who somewhat care and another 3-4 who are ungrateful and couldn't give a shit less.

I also get tired of the playoffs ALWAYS being anti-climatic. That's supposed to be the best part ffs. Around here the number of people who care goes from 8 to about 3. The playoffs sucking has been an issue the last 3 years.

#FFS

Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:43 am

I miss the glory days with mike and PIPpen, hitler & hitler jr, Vince's rolleyes & felix's muscles
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:18 am

fuck it my thumb is so hurt that I cant control the joystick
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:44 am

Hey guys. For any of you that have more OA cravings I found a sim OA league with a solid set of rules (not to many of em, but good) with 30 users that has around 15 players online each night. Almost all of the games I played were sim and the bunch is rather easy going. Only downside is there is no trade rule (apart admins veto absurd trades) so team will sooner or late look like #fantasy. There is a waiting list PM me if interested. The league is also always bound for multiple seasons and has been here for a couple of years. They restarted this time because it glitched out.
Back to top Go down
Luka

Luka

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:52 am

Played some ranked games yesterday, awful opponents as usual. Parsons dropped 20 on the Heat, though #Gator4MVP
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:09 am

kj, afrankel, bryan, paul, me, leroy, hrvoje, luka (now), jaybri, ym2k,, mulac, dex, jonathan have all been active throughout the season, some teams are out of the playoff so they got bored...so no reason to panic, we will play the best playoffs so far imo, i'm optimistic, bcuz the activity when the season is ending for hopeless teams falls down, and now when hrvoje comes back & playoffs start & everybody plays their games it should be back to normal...#drama #typingwith1handftw
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:02 am

So I have Clippers in round 1? nice Wink

Sim engine isnt random, it just splits games: Bulls, Sixers, Knicks, Nuggets, Mavs, OKC, Grizzlies, Magic, Lakers games were all split 1-1 (with at least 1sim gm in series). The only sim series I won was vs Kings, while I lost to Heat and Hawks both games.
Back to top Go down
mulac

mulac

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:53 pm

I just got bored with 2k in overall so I didnt play last few days.I also let last few games go to sim so maybe Kings win some games and I end up with worst record.
Didnt work though.

Im looking forward to next season..gotta be better one for Twolves.

Glad to see you back,Luka.

P.S. Is there something to do in off-season ?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:17 pm

Win% GB
Los Angeles 38-20 0.655 --
Dallas 37-21 0.638 1
Oklahoma City 37-21 0.638 1
Los Angeles 37-21 0.638 1
Denver 35-23 0.603 3
Phoenix 33-25 0.569 5
Portland 32-26 0.552 6
Utah 32-26 0.552 6

How Hrvoje?

Anyhow, Mulac, yes, you have just like in the NBA, draft, fa's workouts etc...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:04 pm

MVP_surpriselist in an hour done.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:20 pm

The list was different last OA day, it changed positions for some reason.
#fagfly
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Those standings on the OA tab are useless. Who knows how the tie-breakers shake out. For sure the Clippers would be ahead of me. I split with OKC, etc. You would assume Portland has the tie-breaker over Utah but who knows. I'd very much like the Blazers in round one but I'd be fine with anyone besides Phoenix and the Clippers.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:30 pm

^^ I hope I'm playing the Blazers, if I am, I'll be online around midnight, 1 AM tonight Hrvoje so we can play some games, I won't be available tomorrow afternoon, going to Šibenik to play Jolly JBS, how lovely, so tonight and tomorrow late morning, ok?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:00 am

Completed 3 team goals, hope at least 1 is for a 3rd team or sth.
And its LAC, 2K standings dont mean much Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA The Revamp discussion
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next