ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA The Revamp discussion

Go down 
+12
Leroy
NYKIA31
Simon
Vince
Luka
Ante
Bryan
mulac
El-Divin-Codin
Paul
Goldielox
Bounce
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:21 am

21-13 lol...too much excitement.

your D must be amazing bruh
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:38 am

I died about 7 times that game. I was ready to smash my face into a wall. JJ & Tmac went 5 - 30 Fgs

I got 32 steals lolz. All were intercepted passes (you can't spam steal vs MIA)
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:20 am

Clippers vs Thunder will be available tonight CRO time, lovely...
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:26 am

^ I recently tore a couple ligaments and fracture some bones in my foot playing ball, my online times will be random as shit (might get surgery too so that adds to randomness) so be online whenever you can
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:29 am

Wow, that's some serious business man, I've never had an injury so severe...You fell down awkwardly or something?

Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:34 am

I rolled my ankle, all weight landed on top of it, then since whole leg couldn't take all the weight, it rolled back outwards... Pretty horrible, internal bleeding, doped up on painkillers etc..

I hope I don't need surgery, or at least hope I'll be back before the games sim lol. I assume we got like a week for that so i guess I'm good. Bitchasses better do it asap if it's happening. I'll play these damn games high as shit if necessary
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:56 am

Did a bad trade with AJ, I noticed that beating the CPU is damn hard without an of dribble shooter ... oh well at least I know where to go in the offseason #rayraydonotretireyet
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:03 am

If anyone has trouble with crappy broken plays you should download the Bedwardsroy rosters and just copy them from there. All broken plays removed and a great usefull play selection. I also took the coach profiles from there. Wish OA could dhave custom rosters since they play beautifull.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:28 am

Leroy wrote:
I rolled my ankle, all weight landed on top of it, then since whole leg couldn't take all the weight, it rolled back outwards... Pretty horrible, internal bleeding, doped up on painkillers etc..

I hope I don't need surgery, or at least hope I'll be back before the games sim lol. I assume we got like a week for that so i guess I'm good. Bitchasses better do it asap if it's happening. I'll play these damn games high as shit if necessary

Man I feel so sorry about you, hope you get well as soon as possible...So you in hospital now? I hope we play, but hey, first take care of yourself brah...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:59 am

First Earl Watson hurts his ankle, now Leroy. #MexicanPGsHurting
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:16 pm

A game with Clippers, smfh ffs

#CraxLurking
#Leroy
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Earl Watson is dat nigga/beaner. ucla >

Going to the hospital today
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:09 pm

Im suffering from power outage evey 30min due to terrible weather. Im not sure if I'll manage to get my todays games if this crap continues.

#craxers
#lobcity
#heatles
#craxers
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:41 pm

we've got 2 games, gosh, first snow and now this cheers it's like xmas i didn't have
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:59 pm

Same here, every day I've been out on snow the whole morning, till lunch, then after lunch, I feel like a 12 year old lol...The snow cap is all over Split, I love it, it has never happened that we had this MUCH snow in 2 days lol...

My electricity is fine and internet, not sure how is that to you Bounce...But some people I know have been experiencing the same thing...
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:56 pm

Ok so I won't need anything done to me even though I broke 4 bones and tore a ligament. I denied cast, crutches, etc cause I'm such a nightmaric beast at life. Will play games whenever, might miss some school days so I could be on in the morning
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:59 pm

Wow, your height and weight is??
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:03 pm

Actually didnt get any height or weight done cause they didn't want me to stand, but around 6' - 6'1 180 - 200. been getting fat imo
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:08 pm

That's too much weight on you brah, I'm 6'2 and I'm 171 lbs, for our age, 18, 17, 190-200 on that height is too much...Especially if you play pg or run track etc...
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:15 pm

lol just get weighed cause I was bored waiting at the hospital & I'm 184. Dont play PG or run, i play SG - PF/small ball center. (i live in a Mexican area, mexicans are short.)

Also been lifting weights etc so idk anymore, I don't look overweight lol. That's all I care about
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:19 pm

That's ok, but your ankles will suffer much more than ever brah...LMAO at SG-PF...A PF is 6'6 at LEAST here...
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:24 pm

My ankles are dead anyways cause I have flat feet. #life

Mexicans here at 5'10 at the most (usually 5'4 - 5'Cool. Got a couple of blacks who are 6'3 and they play C lol. Only reason I'm even anywhere beside PF is cause I got ok handles and can score.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:26 pm

Lol, it's still funny to me...In my team, our 2 centers are 7'0 lol...

Yeah, #life...You can dunk?
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:31 pm

Almost. It's my goal for this year, never worked on jumping so I assume working on that will help lol. I already got great strength in my legs but it's up to my knees. I've partially torn acl twice and it prevents me from jumping high since its sooo slow to heal. This year they supposed to be fine though, so I'll work on that lol

Hopefully I don't get hurt anymore while trying this. #halfmanhalfglass
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Wow man, you got hurt a lot big time, my only fuck ups are a sore left elbow, left finger avulsion, right finger avulsion and little right ankle sprain and sometimes my right knee is sore after a hard game, but nothing special, no severe injuries, ankle sprain and left finger fucked me up for a week, but that's the most...Although some people would be out for 2 weeks, but I can't, I just wanna play and compete and win...

Yeah, do a lot of jumping, jump jump jump, run a lot of sprints, work on explosiveness, I worked the whole last summer on my strenght and explosiveness outdoors, ran A LOT, lifted A LOT and ran sprints and I would swim A LOT too to prepare for this pro league and I dunked my first in August, I was 17 at that time, so you should dunk soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA The Revamp discussion
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next