ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA The Revamp discussion

Go down 
+12
Leroy
NYKIA31
Simon
Vince
Luka
Ante
Bryan
mulac
El-Divin-Codin
Paul
Goldielox
Bounce
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leroy

Leroy

ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:52 pm

lol lucky, I still play with those injuries, Im used to it. I broke a bone in my other foot some months ago and still played. Not about trying to win, but trying to look cool in front of others IMO

Any tips on workouts to help explosiveness? That's what I NEED to work on
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Halfway through 3rd leading by 8 vs craxers, server drops I lose.
2k > life
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:30 pm

That happened to me 3 times vs crax & I got him on schedule.

Not gonna play imo
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:31 pm

#Classy move by Dexter and Hrvoje, after their game gets dc'd I get dodged by both, Hrvoje not replying FTW, Dexter thinking about simming our game or something, then they don't even message me that they want to play each other and they just completely ignore me and don't tell me nothing, y'all could've told me and case closed and I wouldn't be upset, but this bs is annoying, if y'all wanna play that cheap game with me fine, I'll explain myself on the court whenever I play y'all, what's so freaking hard to message me and say to me, no Ante, I'm playing Dexter, sorry, I want to play him before you case closed...What is so scary to play me jeesh (Feeling like Bryan when he rants, it feels so good, thank you Bryan)...
#RantOver

@Leroy
Leroy our game is available...You getting on soon? I have nothing to do, snow fucked everything up here, no out no nothing, everything postponed...

I'm not trying to look cool Leroy, just I'm a try hard, that's that
Well I do it outdoors I jump over props/objects that are not so high then right after I land I jump on a really high prop/object, then I run 25 meters sprints, fast start, then in the gym I put medicine balls on 5 chairs and I just take one at the time and jump as high as I can (Vertical) to the backboard or wherever, it can be outdoors, and I do it 50 times in the summer, much rare when the season is on, you should do a lot of crunches, they help A LOT in explosiveness and jumping, for a quick first step you must run a lot, but runs with pauses, so example, you run like 3 minutes, but in a really really fast pace, also for explosiveness (not good for your knees though, don't do it to much) is jumping on stairs with up and down and so on, there's a lot to do, you just have to have the will to do it, I love to do this all in the summer, when the season is on, I just work on my dribble/running, jumpshot, tactics, plays, push ups, crunches and some jumping...
Back to top Go down
mulac

mulac

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:42 pm

Lol I was waiting for Goldie for few hours..When he came online I asked for gm,he said later..I sent two more msgs..he didnt even reply and he went to play with Bounce.

Its not that Im upset but I agree with you Ante he could at least msg me and say I wont play with you now.
I actually was waiting for him to stop being busy as he said on forum so I was online on ps3 and I had no intention to play it but he said we will play so I didnt shut it down and I waited for msg.
But nevermind..ill play him tommorow or sometime.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Gm 2 vs craxers
halfway through 3rd, up by 14, game drops I won after a OT i think by 1.

LMA 20ppg average < 2kservers, 2ksimengine, Wangs wang
#HopeTheyAllDie
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:48 pm

^^

Yeah hrcx...I know smh...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Sorry to hurt your feelings fellas, as i'm sure you're aware how slow psn msgng is, you gotta understand i got about 7 msgs from you guys, gotta go back and forth from chat to main screen DURING a game, so i have to pause every friggin time just to go through laggy fking psn bs to type LATER or NOT YET etc. Anyway @Ante we'll play so don't sweat it bitch, @HRXJXHRH we'll play so don't sweat it ......
#RELAX
#BLAME2K
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:09 pm

oh and I HOPE 2K SPORTS BURN IN HELL
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:12 pm

I didn't feel like responding. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:15 pm

lol I said I do it for the glory. I'll play ball on Monday with these broken bones & look like a hero IMO. Will try those exercises tho, didnt know crucnhes help. I do that whenever I'm bored lol

We can play if you want
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:17 pm

Man don't play when you are banged up if not necessary, you can fuck it up for life. Looking like a hero in front of some 5 foot mexicans aint worth the injury imo.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Bounce wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Let's go Leroy...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Oh the "match of the season"! Go get him underdog, you can do it!
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Gimmie a few mins. Gotta go take some painkillers, hurts like hell atm
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Bounce wrote:
...that too
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:28 pm

I cant choose sides now. On one side the ultimate #underdog, on other side an #injuredMexican...
May the cheaper win. Wink
Back to top Go down
YoniK

YoniK

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:41 pm

ayo, so apparently i got kicked out of the league with the knicks. i joined this past thursday, and have played two games ever since i joined up. so why did i get kicked out :/ ?
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:51 pm

tbh 2 cpu gms and 0 posts since your return on Monday isn't that impressive esp. when all 58 games are played within 25 days
Back to top Go down
YoniK

YoniK

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:57 pm

i did post the day that I joined up. and I'm not going to play every single day, figured I'd put in two games on that day so that I could at least show my activity and save some games for this weekend if any were available. I'm busy during the weekdays and can most of the time play without any problems during the weekends. but hey, it's your call, if you guys want me out, then i'll stay out.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:20 pm

OHHHH look @ that!!! I shot 40% and other 60% were all shots that rolled in & out. My fave one was ibakas that kept rolling for like 3 years. Lost by 2 still

Fun times with 2k. Russell & Harden missing layups ftw
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:22 pm

omg.. AND THIS IS STILL HAPPENING IN RANKED GAMES!

This is the stupidest shit of all time. AM I NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE OPEN SHOTS?!
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:42 pm

CPU decided it was time for me to lose again... Utah playing like super humans and no matter what I do they counter it... I score they score... I play great defense and tip the ball they are like the Flash and get the ball... smh... I knew it was coming though.... thought it would be from Boston instead of Utah but that tells me I need to be prepared for that too... smh
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:48 pm

ready to be cheated by the Celtics and Warriors... smh
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:02 pm

Same thing just happened to me. Kmart strips Russell with 1 min left and I'm down by 2. Russell couldn't catch him on fast break. What's the point of playing this pos if I'm gonna shoot 40% EVERY time?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA The Revamp discussion
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next