ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here we come to get you.......

Go down 
+3
Vince
Goldielox
Ante
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:23 am

Yea, smh at me.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:01 pm

this is how i felt after game 2:
Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 HZJ0K

video:"FFFF! That's FFFFin game MMMMFFF"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:14 pm

^beating Ante typically has that affect on folks.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:40 am

LMAO, Paul, could you play at 9:30, 10 AM ET today? Because I got up, but I had to study History, final exam in the 1st half of the year brah, I'm sorry, so please could we play at 9:30, 10 AM ET today so it doesn't get simmed!
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:11 pm

A NEW ERA HAS STARTED
Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 473328316

Once more, goodbye CP3, we miss you and we also love you to DEATH, we wait your comeback and be sure you will get a standing ovation!!
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:29 pm

You've REALLY changed your view on CP3 in the last 2 weeks. You bi-polar bastard.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:14 pm

Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 New-hornets
Kaman looks like he got knocked out

Aminu wearing no.3 and not CP3 ;(

But move on, Monty had some great words before the season starts at the press conference:

“I’m excited. We were putting plays in and [the former Clippers] were standing off to the side listening because they can’t do anything right now, and I was in my mode. I have, like, visions and I’m not counting sheep. I’m counting buckets and defensive stops.”

“We plan on winning. We plan on winning big and we’re not going to settle for anything other than that.” BOOM! MONTY JUST DUNKED IN YOUR FACE! WAIT! ACTUALLY HE JUST SWATTED YOUR ATTEMPTED DUNK. THAT’S HOW MONTY ROLLS. DEFENSE, BABY!
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:40 pm

lol at Aminu jersey, clearly nobody giz a shit
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:22 pm

lol @ Kaman....That guy plays in the NBA? Seriously? Looks homeless or down on his luck in the drug game. He looks like the old man from the movie Home Alone.

I can't believe the Hornets would let anyone wear #3 this year. What disrespect towards Chris Paul. If it wasn't for CP3 I really don't think New Orleans would have a team right now. Show some fucking respect.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:18 am

Bryan wrote:
lol @ Kaman....That guy plays in the NBA? Seriously? Looks homeless or down on his luck in the drug game. He looks like the old man from the movie Home Alone.

I can't believe the Hornets would let anyone wear #3 this year. What disrespect towards Chris Paul. If it wasn't for CP3 I really don't think New Orleans would have a team right now. Show some fucking respect.

Yeah, now I remember, that guy who cleans the snow in home alone and the little one is scared of him yeahh lol..

They should've already retired Paul's jersey and everything, but yeah smh Aminu already wearing it, I assume they will retire his jersey when he reires in 10-14 years or something..

Zero respect IMO,

C'mon Hornets the man was a God in NOLA..
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:57 am

Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:55 am

Aminu can go F' himself. That's like Stuckey wearing #3 instead of Ben Wallace.

Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 13blossom-articleLarge
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:03 am

Pretty much arrogant from the young kid, plus he was in Wake Forest and Chris was a Wake Forest star too, I care about that and wearing the NO.3 jersey, someone laughed at the press conference (reporters) and Aminu laughed too about the NO.3 everyone thought, like CP3 is back lol..

So if he gets the no.3 does he get the woooooooo, like cp3 woooo or aa3 wooooo Rolling Eyes ..

EDIT:

Guess not

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/style-points/201112/wooo-pro-wrestling-legend-ric-flair-ready-make-la-clip-chris-paul
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:01 am

NEWS UPDATE:

HORNETS INTERESTED IN KEMBA WALKER

Coach Ante: "No comment, I don't know, I'm just doing my job here in training camp and in preseason games"

Hornets appear interested to play the Warriors again in preseason, Raptors at least once and Lakers and Knicks.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:18 am

In your dreams brah, sign M.Shakur and make him a star
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:19 am

Yeah and rename him Tupac Amaru lol.

It's real if I offer some big names.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:21 am

BTW Bitchsmack Byombo is joining Cats, agreed to pay a 2 year buyout
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:39 am

Ante wrote:

Yeah, Ariza, Gordon, and possibly a draft pick might get it done.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:50 am

^that
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Bryan wrote:
Ante wrote:

Yeah, Ariza, Gordon, and possibly a draft pick might get it done.

I was talking about that, but I might aim for KG..

Tell me y'all what for Kemba

and what

for KG..
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:30 pm

for Kemba it would literally take Jack, Gordon, and either Ariza/1st round pick for me to sign off.

KG would be obtainable but not for you because of your roster. You have no big guy that you could trade to give them any kind of value back. You would need to find a 3rd team to involve. You wouldn't need to give up a ton but it would have to be the right mix so Boston isn't left with a huge void in the front court. You could probably pull that trade off without giving everything away.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:05 pm

to have Walker you would need to control the Bobcats, and for KG, Kaman and Okafor would have to be involved
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:12 am

I just blew up the Lakers and played decent vs Warriors, so,

I'll probably only go for KG or a perimeter defender...

I really like this team,

grind grind and attack the basket make a little shots, but it's all defense now...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:37 pm

3 GAME WIN STREAK

Check the Eric Gordon gamewinner and Emeka Okafor clutch steal at nba2k.com, search cro2pac4real and you will see New Orleans Hornets where basketball relations happen

Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 7c5d18d4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here we come to get you.......
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: TEAM FRANCHISES-
Jump to: