ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here we come to get you.......

Go down 
+3
Vince
Goldielox
Ante
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Paul

Paul

Here we come to get you....... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:28 pm

here, let me help you with that

Here we come to get you....... - Page 5 25t9208
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:30 pm

lol at blue v blue jerseys
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:27 am

Thank you Paul...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:03 am

Changing the guard

Here we come to get you....... - Page 5 I?img=media%2Fgettyphoto%2F2011%5C12%5C25%5C136107975

Ish Smith is coming to the New Orleans Hornets, the perspective young point guard that reminds us all on Chris Paul, Hornets coach Ante Markoč after the win against the Celtics and a tough loss against the Lakers thought that the Hornets need some better point guard play to complement Jarret Jack, for some teams a split @Boston and LA is great, but if for some teams it isn't just because they want to win big even though they don't have enough assets. JJ Reddick is also becoming a Hornet, we're saluting to Al Farouq Aminu and Marco Belinelli who helped the Hornets many years and we love him, and Aminu well, CP3 is getting his jersey retired, so you're trade, he's a great potential and all that, but the Hornets have Quincy Pondexter and NO.3 must be in the rafters...

GO ISH GO ISH GO GO GO ISH!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:46 pm

HERE WE COME TO GET YOU

Here we come to get you....... - Page 5 Tyson1024x768

The Hornets are riding a 4 game win streak, for the first time since the season start when they were 3 0. Blowout wins against Raptors and Pistons and a close win, game winner by Eric Gordon for the win against the Kings made this streak beautiful but it must be extended so the Hornets can go to the playoffs and go deep and a solid win in Memphis over the Grizzlies. With some great highlights against the Pistons (will upload soon, 2K Rolling Eyes ) >www.nba2k.com/community/vuploads?vid=efc6a0a1 Ish Smith with the play of the week, maybe year. The spark by Tyson Chandler on defense definitely pumps up this streak, Gordon with decent shooting and overall the teams effort on defense sparkled the streak.

Closing Killer Bee

Here we come to get you....... - Page 5 97908363_display_image

Ishmael Smith has been #ballin. He had a career high in assists reminding us of CP3 days here in NOLA, he had 13 assists, 4 points, 5 rebounds and a steal with a great assist to turnover ratio at 4, which average only the best players in the world, best point guards as Chris Paul, Steve Nash etc. Young Ishmael is averaging since the trade: 20mpg 7.7ppg (+4.2 since the trade) 8.7apg (+6.2 since the trade) 3rpg 1spg 1.7topg 43% FG

Bee's Upcoming Schedule

@Heat
@76ers
@Pacers
vsGrizzlies
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:35 pm

THE PLAN FROM 18-24 to 29-29

After the recent victory against the Bucks, the Hornets plan looks like this:

Cats
Utah
Raptors

Nets
Spurs

Bulls
Celtics
Twolves
Cavs
Heat

Hawks

TrailBlazers
Nuggets
OKC
Twolves
Clippers
(CP3 homecoming, last game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

We plan to win 11 games in this stretch, so, we plan to have a record in the next 16 games, 11-5, which is clearly possible as the team has improved in the last 7 games, Jennings lead us to a 4-3 record since he came. #Playoffs
Here we come to get you....... - Page 5 Tysonchandler
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:54 pm

How is Chandler serving you? Emeka is doing great here as the second violin, wish he would provide more scoring though.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:58 pm

He's great for alley oops with Jennings and his size is great pairing up with Kaman, Emeka can back down and score from time to time, love the trade, I'm glad you love it too Wink Wink ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here we come to get you.......
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: TEAM FRANCHISES-
Jump to: