ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here we come to get you.......

Go down 
+3
Vince
Goldielox
Ante
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

Here we come to get you....... Empty
PostSubject: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:25 pm

NOLA.COM

The New Orleans Hornets are aiming for a title with coach Ante on board. Chris Paul and co. are oiling the machine for the 1st seed in the West and boy they played yesterday vs the Lakers, the big rival and rival coach Paul, it was a great contest in the filled New Orleans Arena, it was a sweet playoff revenge, as the Lakers were leading the whole 3rd quarter, with a 9 point lead heading into the 4th, CP3 went in his 7th gear and brought the win home, 17 of the teams 21, yes he scored 17 only in the 4th, 26 for the game, with 6 assists, 5 rebounds, 3 steals. The Lakers were shut down in the 4th, especially Kobe Bryant, he had a below 40% FG and lots of turnovers.

The picture says a 1000 words:

Here we come to get you....... Chris%2BPaul%2B%252B%2BKobe

The latest trade offer (THE CHANDLER TRADE YES) was accepted and it's on arbitration.
Peja will sign for the Hornets. The famous Arena Peja Heads will be back.

And the last word:

Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:37 pm

oh no, not hip hop videos again!
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Listen to Jcole man...

Tha real shit man
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:45 pm

i did...man
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:46 pm

MannnnnnN>Brah

Pussy Nigga....
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:27 pm

and wtf how do you sign Peja? I offered him a contract too...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:41 pm

He'll choose, calm...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:49 am

The New Orleans Hornets lost two games in a row, Lakers and Hawks. In both games they started off blazing, leading by 10 in the 1st, but they just lost grip in the 3rd and fell down, came back within in the last minute, but couldn't win. Chris Paul only show 14/42 from the field in two games, 8/20 vs Hawks, which is OK, but bad for CP3.

Here we come to get you....... ChrisPaul-tz-290

CP3 on his struggle: "I'm forcing shots, trying too much, I just need to be aggressive and play my old game and do not worry and I'll be good, I'm too much in the league and I'll adjust already vs the Bucks tonight."

Coach Ante: "First off all, our defense is really bad, in 2 games we allowed +70 points, also we kinda sleep in the 3rd quarter, in my previous seasons with this team, the 3rd quarter would be our culmination and we would erupt and blew out anyone by 20. So I'm sending a message to the players, next practice and now via the media and the message is, man up, it's going to be some bloody practices and games, who doesn't try hard on defense, he's on the exit door, that's all, no more questions please."

Coach Ante was mad and he stormed out of the press conference room.

TRADE AND FA UPDATE:

The Hornets sent trades to the Cavs and Kings, FA (NOLA offered them contracts) Q.Ross and Peja will decide soon if they will sign or not. David West and Carl Landry are leaning towards signing for NOLA.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:56 pm

I'm really curious on yours and Bryan's offers to the Cavs...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:39 pm

I withdraw it brah....
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:28 am

Here we come to get you....... I00009owpwJdo.8w

After the tough 20 point loss against the Bucks, the New Orleans Hornets bounced back against the Suns, two games in a row in 3 days margin, NOLA played at home the first game and after a tough loss and a 3 game losing streak, the guy who was the most mad and competitive player on the team was non other than Chris Paul, he was mad, everyone saw it in the Bayou.

The Arena was jam packed to see Steve Nash and Chris Paul square off, Nash had 25 pts and 5 assists 5 turnovers, Chris Paul had 14/25 FG, 40 points 9 assists 4 steals 4 rebounds and only 2 turnovers, it was epic, the guy was hitting impossible fadeaways, pull ups, floaters, he was blowing by Steve Nash and Aron Brooks like a bullet, The Hornets started great, then fell apart almost in the 3rd and then Chris Paul shifted in another gear and bring the victory home, we won by 7, Belli had 12 West had 12.

CP3 comments: "Man, we needed this, it was tough in the locker room the other day in Milwaukee, bad words flaired, there were pointed fingers, coach and assistant coaches were mad at us and themselves and we came here, I was aggressive my team was supporting me and we won with defense."

Here we come to get you....... Steve+Nash+New+Orleans+Hornets+v+Phoenix+Suns+ZKc9BxV68s2l

In the second game, the Hornets won by 14, 79 65, they were controlling the whole game except in the 2nd quarter. Chris Paul had 20 9 assists 0 turnovers and 2 key steals on Steve Nash and Jared Dudley, Jack poured in 5 threes, finished with 19, West 14, Belli 12, Ariza 10, great all around game by all players, with great defense, coach Ante was pleased.

Ante: "I think we were playing great defense and offense, we had a perfect game 51% FG 50% 3PT, 10 mre rebounds than the opponent, 20 assists and 6 turnovers which is great 90% FT, if we play like this we're unbeatable, 17 fast break points, 12 threes we made out of 24, I'm proud of our two games and I hope we're going to extend our streak in December, we are practicing some new key defensive rotations and every player is getting percentage breakdowns of the all main stars from the league, also we are looking to add Tyson Chandler to our team, coach Simon will negotiate, he's pleased with the offer but he needs some time to see what he needs and doesn't for the team, also Memphis offered Tony Allen for Willie Green, Patrick Ewing Jr. two 2nd round picks in 12' and 13', we accepted the offer, Peja and Quinton Ross and Jeff Adrien are still thinking about will they sign the contrats we offerd them."

Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:14 pm

Why would you guys want Peja? lol

Was I the only one who watched the NBA Finals? The man is so bad on defense. I know I could beat him in a foot race.

I thought of signing him too but Karl Fuller is a better outside shooter and he's not a complete joke of an athlete.

I thought my last offer to Cleveland was fair. Kmart and Forbes for Jamison and Hollins. I withdrew it until I get clarification on our trade rules.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:46 pm

that's fair to me Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:51 pm

fair trade imo
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 pm

Fair trade. I offered 1st round pick to Bucks instead of the 2nd one I gave beore.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:44 am

Old memories....The epic finals series in 2k11 season 1, nola champions....

New Orleans

The Hornets are 6 and 5 (tied for 5th place in the WCF) in the young NBA season, they had a win vs the Wizards and vs the Knicks were of course who else non other than CP3 shined like a superstar combined he scored in two games 51 points which is 22/35 from the field, and dished out 23 assists and had 7 steals and only 6 turnovers, impressive?

How about Hornets beating the Knicks by 13 and at some points leading by 21 at home and beatin the Wizards by 7 and at some points leading by 10 on the road.

The Hornets proved that they're a better team at home, but they've also beaten the Rockets a week ago easily on the road by 11, where DWest, Allen and CP3 shined, against the Wizards CP3 had 24 and 14, Allen had 18 points, that's a season high and almost a career high.

Then the low points of the up and down Hornets so far this season, they've lost to the Nets in Brooklyn, they've lost to the Bobcats, did I remind you that both games were on the road, they were outrebounded by 18, EIGHTEEN vs NETS and 14 vs BOBCATS, FOURTEEN!?

Here we come to get you....... 2348341

DWest is going west, exactly northwest to Denver, the deal fell apart yesterday, but it should go through tomorrow as the Hornets are getting rid of him and 2 first round picks for a much needed defensive and rebounding presence from KMart and shooter off the bench- Gallinari, also New Orleans is clearing a lot of cap space with this deal.

CP3 after today's game against the Bobcats: "I'm going to work next game for sure, and some of my teammates needs to step up because this is unreal to who we lose games, no disrespect to the Cats and Nets, as of the situation this summer, I have no comments, thank you, now I'm HERE in the NO."

Coach Ante: "Defense is fine the last 4 games, offense too, our rebounding is awful. That's all I want to say and that's the only message I'm giving to my players"

Kenyon Martin was already seen in the New Orleans Bourbon Street yesterday watching the Hornets beat the Knicks, he said: "I'm excited to be here, I think playing with Chris Paul will be great, similar when played with the great Jason Kidd, I think my toughness and rebounding will help a lot"

From New Orleans, I'm Violet Palmer.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:18 am

your long awaited rematch is now on que

Basketball
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:10 am

Hehe......

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:11 am

New Orleans 9 Wins, 5 Losses 4th IN WEST, 2ND in SOUTHWEST

Here we come to get you....... PG

Yes,

THE Point God, Chris Paul, the best PG in the NBA right now is the leading vote getter in the NBA for the annual all star game and he's the leader in the NBA in assist per game, steals per game and he's third in the points per game, amazing. Simply astonishing, this is certainly a dream season for CP3 since he had a triple double vs the Kings in a overtime game and had a 18 and 10 game vs the Cavs, taking only 13 shots. He's certainly raising his stock in the market for the free agency, but if NOLA keeps winning and runs through everyone in the playoffs he will certainly sign for the New Orleans Hornets.

Kenyon Martin is making his presence felt here in New Orleans, his hedging on screens, shot altering and vocal leadership with CP3 and boxing out and rebounding is really helping the Hornets, the trade really mad New Orleans better, after a tough win vs SacTown, where NOLA needed some CP3 and Gallo heroics to win.

Against the Cavs, the game was controlled by the Hornets, Gallo poured in 20, 6 threes, Chris Paul was his self, Kmart, Ariza and Mek were on the boards, the Hornets made 11 threes in that game and were leading by 10-11 the most game, the Cavs made a run vs NOLA subs late, but they sealed the deal and won 76 69.

Coach Ante: "I'm pleased with our trade, very pleased, I wanna wish DWest good luck in Denver and I wanna see Denver still playing great with DWest too, also I think our rebounding is much better, especially defensive rebounding, we outrebounded SacTown, remember they have some good rebounders on that team and we were even 27 27 on the boards against the Cavs, I think our score is good at 9 wins and 5 losses but I think a winning streak is coming, we have the Spurs (Kia), Pacers (Kellz), Lakers big rivals (Paul), must win in my opinion and the Clippers (Yoni) so I don't wanna be arrogant or nothing but I see us winning at least 3 games in that four game stretch. I'm still a little disappointed in our defense but I think it's because of our fast paced style which causes some turnovers and easy baskets for the opposing team, we look like the 2005 Suns, but we really want to be better on defense and still play fast, they say that's impossible but we have Tony Allen, Ariza, Paul, Martin and Okafor, all 5 are premier defenders, especially Allen and Ariza so and also all 5 like to run so don't underestimate our philosophy of playing GREAT, I repeat GREAT DEFENSE and running on OFFENSE."

From New Orleans Bourbon Street, I'm Violet Palmer.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:36 am

Here we come to get you....... Boston

Polytheism > Single Point God
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Here we come to get you....... Paul

Hornets coming for that number one spot in the west

The Hornets have 14 wins and 8 losses, 3 game win streak, since KMart and Gallo joined they've blushed, they had an easy 86 66 win vs the Raptors where CP3 was dishing and Gallo was making. 27 points by Gallo, 11 Landry, 11 points Paul 13 assists 6 steals 4 rebounds, Ariza with 14.

Second game in Boston, first of all it had more than 15 lead changes, it was a helluva game, CP3 had 28 and 9 assists 4 steals, but 6 turnovers, Ariza had a gamewinning three to put the Hornets back on 70 69, the C's were playing on all cylinders in the fourth as they had a 6 point lead, the most they've lead and the biggest led by the Hornets was by 8 in the 1st quarter, the rest of the game was literally up and down, Gallinari had 16 points, Tony Allen and Ariza made Pierce and Ray Allen shoot combined: 11/37, amazing defense, after Trev made the three, Allen missed a 3pt shot minute left, Paul had a turnover, Pierce was going one on one with Ariza in a fast break, guess what? Ariza blocked that ish out of there, but Rondo recovered it, passed it to Ray Allen Okafor and Tony Allen contested, KMart grabbed the ball gave it to CP3, 2 free throws BOTTOMS! 7.7 left, Ray wide open three, MISSED, lucky. Bogut gets another rebound (Simply had 6/6 FG and 7 rebounds and a block). 2.7 left, Ray gets the all KMart and Tony Allen all over him he misses, game over.

Coach Ante: "Man, I was sweating on the bench me and Monty had more sweat on our shirts than CP3 and Trev. I'm glad we won this, it really shows us that we're the elite of the NBA and we're coming for the number one spot in the west, also we won't make anymore trades this season and yes, finally our goal is the championship, I see that it's possible, really possible"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:26 pm

^stop posting the hip hop videos smh

But yes, the lyrics of that song suit you well.

I still don't think you're that good without CP3 or an elite PG. But you continue to hide behind them so you don't get exposed. It's cool brah.

I can't wait to see the Bees in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:21 am

I can play with a lot of teams, you can try me on a friendly game...

Oh, my franchise, my hip hop vids, case closed...Bees wanna see you too in the playoffs, at least round 2...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Hornets on the on a roll   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:13 am

17 WINS and 10 LOSSES

Here we come to get you....... NOH_countdown_BG_01a

For the playoffs? ^^

Here we come to get you....... 091511_RousesFreeThrowIn_TSmain

Ok for now some glory moments, last years top 10 plays and a mix that we dedicate to this beautiful franchise:

Since KMART and Gallo joined the Hornets, the Hornets are 9 and 1 (doesn't count the 2 simmed wins and losses ads to 17 and 10)
Impressive?

The team gelled, their chemistry is sky rocking.

The Hornets thrashed the Bulls 67-51, CP3 outplayed DRose, Gallinari scored 5 threes and Ariza was 6-7 form the field and the Hornest had 22 assists and only 5 turnovers.

The Hornets won in the MSG by 20, 86 66, amazing performance by CP3 with 11 points 11 assists and 7 rebounds and 7 steals, coach Justin was flaming after the loss and yelled HARD at Melo and Amare and co. after the game, especially Amare who shot 20% from the field. NY was outhustled, outrebounded and outsmarted.

The Hornets visited the Raptors on their homecourt and ate them alive, another double digit win, a total team effort, 5 players with 10 points, the Hornets had an easy game in Toronto.

Riding a 7 game win streak and a 4 game road trip, last visit to Miami, the stage is set and the Hornets lose by 14, 80 66, Lebron scores 11, Wade 12, and the Miami bench outscores the Hornets by 16, only good thing CP3 had 26 but he had 6 turnovers and 7 assists, Ariza had 13, Gallo shot only 4/12 with 12 points.

Bounce bounce back game was vs the Rockets, in NOLA, the southwest rival was getting blown out as the Hornets were mad after the loss @Miami, the score was 34:18 in the 2nd quarter, the Hornets were rolling, fellow Croatian coach Luka is no easy money coach, as the Rockets got even a 1 point lead in the 4th quarter, CP3 goes into another gear and simply manhandles the Rockets with Ariza playing really good on defense and Tony Allen. Kevin Martin was cold, simply locked down by Tony allen, 3 of 12 from the field 6pts, Lowry 4/11 9pts, only Kirilenko was playing good 12pts and Patterson 8 pts. CP3 was sizzling, 17pts 11ast 7stl, Ariza had 11, Gallo had 10 with really bad shooting. Both teams had too many turnovers, Rockets had 17 TURNOVERS and only 13 assists, bad passes, Allen Ariza and CP3 were all OVER the passing lanes, Hornets had 17 assists and 11 turnovers. The score 59:51 Hornets WIN!

Hornets
played the Pacers(CPU) and oh boy, they've won 77:64, but the games was close till the 3rd quarter (CP3 kept us in the 1st half with 15 points and 6 assists), 3rd quarter FLAMES by the Hornets, we outscored the Pacers 26:9 and that was the ball game, the Pacers lost in every statistical category except in rebounding, which they've won by only 3. CP3 had 21pts and 11ast, Ariza had 20,with 8/10 from the field, he was amazing and Gallo had 18pts with 6/16 shooting and KMART had 8pts 5rebs with 4/4 FG.

Coach Ante said on the situation in the ball club: "We are really satisfied in all aspects of our game and management, Monty and I discussed our defensive schemes the other day and I'll tell you, they're really really working, F*expletive* we even stopped Kobe, Ray, Martin and Pierce. I'm fine with the Heat loss, the team was tired and I'm not mad or anything at my players, we're trying to gain momentum until the all star break and manage it throughout the playoffs."

Next games for the Hornets in the month of January:
@Pistons (KingKongSuh90)
vs76ers
@76ers
vsGrizzlies

And for the end, 2011-2012 HONEYBEES!

Here we come to get you....... 1112HB_team_TSmain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: TEAM FRANCHISES-
Jump to: