ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here we come to get you.......

Go down 
+3
Vince
Goldielox
Ante
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vince

Vince

Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:01 pm

Beat some West teams for me lol...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:14 pm

Will do, will do Wink for you and Paul...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:14 pm

Came to get me and got shot, then got shot again....and again.....and again........try hard mofo, pull that steal spam shit at the end of the game again and I'll quit, learn how to lose son.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:49 pm

^Dexter got hood there for a minute imo

CP3 steal spam lol

Ante needs to do what I do when Crax is killing me late in games. Just act butthurt in the post game messages and hoist threes with the bench guys to get the game over with.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:54 pm

ManUp4Real_Yall
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Goldielox wrote:
Came to get me and got shot, then got shot again....and again.....and again........try hard mofo, pull that steal spam shit at the end of the game again and I'll quit, learn how to lose son.

Yeah, you were spamming square the whole freaking game so I came back to ya...

Curry stole a lot vs CP3, a lot of on ball steals, but I don't bother it much, so you can do it all you want, I'll get my win next time, you won't score 50 points.

And remember and you know it, NO easy wins against me, that's how I ride, I'm sorry IDC if it's a videogame of fucking twister.

Dex, great game, how the fuck you make them 3's?

Can't wait for our next game, and that steal didn't matter because it was 30 secs left, you were up by 7 so, don't blow it out, I could do the same for 2 Curry steals...

Last edited by Ante on Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Dexter does spam the steal button too....I will contest to that. At least he did it in the first half against me before calming it down.

One of the most annoying things on 2k12 imo...it wouldn't be so bad but it seems like only PGs are capable of dribbling in this game. Everyone else has the handles of Shaq.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:51 pm

^^

Same here, but I don't mind it if it ain't non stop, I mean I really don't do it if the opponent does, if you do it, then it's ON, why? I have the number 1 steal man in the league, the man of steal, CP3...

Dex it's fine, I lost fair and square, don't worry...

Wink
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Curry stripped cp3 once, the rest were bad passes or you just running into crowd etc., passing lanes don't count cuz thats 2k fault, i'm talking last minute of the game bs, what happened before i don't care. It's the same shit with you every game we play if you're losing, always make some cheap plays. It's ok tho, I forgive you.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Goldielox wrote:
Curry stripped cp3 once, the rest were bad passes or you just running into crowd etc., passing lanes don't count cuz thats 2k fault, i'm talking last minute of the game bs, what happened before i don't care. It's the same shit with you every game we play if you're losing, always make some cheap plays. It's ok tho, I forgive you.

That's nice. You both rip each other and then you both kiss and make up.

I did receive a nasty PSN msg from Ante. All I will say Dexter is you may want to avoid the next match up Wink

Oh and I checked the box score from this game. CP3 had 28 FGA.

shake my fucking head. I'd feel guilty if I took 28 shots with JR Smith and make no mistake, he'd make at least 15-18 of them as glitchy as he is.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:43 pm

You know ante, i know ante, he knows himself (i hope)

There might not be another matchup.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Likely a playoff match up IMO

Golden State is going all the way. I tried to warn Ante about you last week but he laughed it off. "I'm not worried, it's only Dexter, etc"

mmmmmmmk
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:48 pm

Yep, people don't change
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Typical Croatia arrogance imo
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:40 pm

wow. i wish team franchises were on the general forum.

i'm missing a lot of tnt type of action/drama here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:52 am

Bryan wrote:
Typical Croatia arrogance imo
Yeah I know, I do some really cheap shit when I lose, because I hate to lose in anything so if I do it, I will call myself a dumbass, and I will apologize because I know if I did something wrong, so sorry Dex Wink ...

"There won't be another mathcup"

^^ typical UK/US pussy's

There will be and it will be a splendid game

sir Dexter Arthur.

I can't simply have a beef with Dexter, somehow he always beats me, even when he's playing bad, and great (like yesterday)...

I lol'd at some of your posts, pretty funny stuff...

Can't wait to play the next game, and I'm lazy to put some new articles which would all been CP3 yelling at his teammates for not showing up etc...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:01 am

Goldielox wrote:
You know ante, i know ante, he knows himself (i hope)

There might not be another matchup.

never say never
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:35 pm

What was Chris Paul doing after the win vs the Warrioris? He had some energy left in his tank and participated in? You Gabba Gabba show (?!) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:36 pm

^I don't know what that is but I'm disturbed by that video.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:17 am

LOL why?

Yeah CP3 was a little weird...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:10 am

Before the all star break CP3 was on.......FAMILY FEUD!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:41 am

21 and 13

1ST IN DIVISION, 2ND TIED IN THE WEST CONFERENCE

Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 Chris-Paul-Pause-Trevor-Ariza

NEW ORLEANS HORNETS played the 2011 NBA CHAMPS, the Dallas Mavericks, coached by Mr.Simon and it was a helluva game (back and forth) until the home team from the Bayou made a great 17-9 run in the 4th quarter lead by non other than Chris Paul and his running mate and 2nd best player on the team Trevor Ariza.

The game ended 66 57 for The Hornets

Chris Paul after the game:

"I had a bad shooting night till the 4th quarter, then I was aggressive and I just picked my spots and we won, I compensated on the defensive end and dished the ball to my teammates and got the win, Trevor was amazing, 20 pts and 9 rebounds, great effort, 4 threes."

Coach Ante said:

"Our defense was huge in the 4th quarter, Dirk was 1/4 in the 4th, Terry 1/5 and Kidd 0/2, Chris had some steals and Tony Allen and Ariza were helping on the boards, KMart and Emeka did a great job at guarding Dirk and on Tyson Chandler screens too, because I said no hedging, just stay with him so do alleys aren't open, we wanted to give up a outside shot, so if they make em, we salute to em, but no layups or dunks, unfortunately our rotations were crisp and fast and they shot only 42% from the field."

Chris Paul had 12 points on 6/17 shooting from the field, but he had 13 assists 5 rebounds 4 steals and only 3 turnovers on 26 minutes on the floor, with and amazing +18 on the court.
Ariza 20 pts 9rebs +15 4threes
Bellineli 9pts 3/4 FG 3/3 3P
Gallinari 8pts and one amazing dunk
Kmart and Okafor were doing the dirty work and they were splendid.

Dirk had 21 pts on 8/17 shooting from the field
Terry was only 6/20 from the field
Kidd was 1/5 from the field

Next games for the New Orleans Hornets are:

January:

vs Grizzlies

February:

@Portland
@Orlando
vs Wizards/Bullets
vs Thunder
vs Nuggets
@Dallas
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:36 am

lol at "Wizards/Bullets", in few years we might call the Hornets "Sonics/Hornets" if Stern would use his brain for once.

I might pull a "GSW" and rest starters Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:10 pm

21 and 13 is a good record. #respect

Look forward to our game sometime next week.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Don't do it please Hrvoje...

Thanks Bryan...Yep, sure..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here we come to get you.......
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: TEAM FRANCHISES-
Jump to: