ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here we come to get you.......

Go down 
+3
Vince
Goldielox
Ante
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:05 pm

TONIGHT ON TNT

THE JAM PACKED NOLA ARENA will host the Nuggets, they trashed the Hornets in 2009 4 to 1, CP3 and West were the only players to show up, but the improved NOLA team squares up against the run and gun, play hard defense Nuggets, get up and get loud y'all!

Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 41592_163341350355623_6368512_n

Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 New+Orleans+Hornets+v+Denver+Nuggets+Game+DVcsgebIXJfl

Will Chris Paul dance the Nuggets defense like in game 3 in 2009

VS

Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 3177bs4

Will JR SMITH do his sweeping the floor again?

Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 Chris+Paul+David+West+Atlanta+Hawks+v+New+1dmdL7fyxG5l

DWest will be greeted nicely in NOLA tonight, with this song in the background

Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:34 pm

I'm sure DWest will appreciate his return to Chicago Wink
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:24 pm

NOLA HORNETS

Press conference with Coach Ante has been scheduled tomorrow in the afternoon:

Topics that will be discussed are:

Recent 7 game win streak, close wins vs Wizards, TrailBlazers, Nuggets, Jazz
NO.5 DEFENSE in the league (Tony Allen, Ariza, CP3, KMart and Mek) , NO.2 HUMAN DEFENSE
CP3 player of the month November and December and MVP
Playoffs, playoff race etc.
Future of NOLA and the man CP3 himself
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 Ept_sports_nba_experts-584392886-1280420450

GM Dell Demps and Coach Ante Markoč and ast. Coach Monty Williams (defensive coordinator) are attending the scheduled press conference

How you feel about the recent 7 game win streak, close wins vs Wizards, TrailBlazers, Nuggets, Jazz?

Ante: "I feel very good, the team is exstatic, I think those wins are character builders for next games to come, I think the CP3 game winner was huge because we kept that momentum against the Nuggets and the Gallinari game winner had the same influence for the Wizards game as the CP3 game winner for the Nuggets game and the most exciting game was against the Wizards, 2OT's against Hrvoje, great Croatian coach, I salute."

You're team is the NO.5 DEFENSE in the league (Tony Allen, Ariza, CP3, KMart and Mek) , NO.2 HUMAN DEFENSE, thoughts?

Monty: "Ante had the trust and belief in me so yeah I'm the architect of this great defense, but Dell made some great moves, Allen and KMart did the dirty work on the defensive end and they really bough into the system, I think this defensive system gave us probably 5 more wins, I'm really proud at the team, coaches and myself and the management/ownership."

CP3 was the player of the month November and December and MVP and what about the Playoffs, playoff race?

Ante: "I think Chris has done a fantastic job, 20 ppg 8apg 4spg 3rpg and shooting 48% FG and 90% FT and 35% from three is amazing for a point guard and his way of thinking and his basketball IQ and his will to win and competitiveness lifts us higher, lifts us to the sky and in the playoffs we should enter as a 1st or 2nd seed and in my opinion if we don't win it all, anything else is a disappointment, because after the trades we made, gallo, KMart and Allen stepping in and the way we play, we should win it all"

What is the future of NOLA and the man CP3 himself?

Dell Demps: "Tough question as of right now, we are really playing great and I don't want to stress the team with the future of NOLA and Chris and where this franchise is going after this season, but I need to address the media that if we lose Chris we will go for probably 2 really good basketball players and balance the team and somehow, but I don't know if that's possible, to replace Chris, if not we will keep the core for sure and make sure we're championship contenders for many seasons to come"

The Press conference at the New Orleans arena has ended, thank you for joining us.

Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:46 pm

The MVP has already been assigned?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:56 pm

After today my vote is going to Al Jefferson.

but CP3 probably will win it.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:15 pm

I vote for Bogut.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:23 pm

I vote for Bogut as well.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:29 am

*****27 WINS & 15 LOSSES*****
*****1ST IN SOUTHWEST DIVISION, 1ST IN WESTERN CONFERENCE*****

Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 GYI0062223244_crop_450x500

THE HORNETS HAVE BEATEN THE MILWAUKEE BUCKS AT HOME, THE BEST TEAM IN THE NBA

72:61

Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 106475965_display_image

First off, the Bucks were playing great as always, but one thing that killed us the last game was Earl Boykins, this time he had 1/5 FG 2pts and 2 to's, CP3 was getting the ball on the post and he scored 5 out 6 post shots against little Boykins, he literally man handled the poor little Boykins (no up and unders made, the up and under was blocked once!!!!!!!), Paul had 7/15 FG, 18 pts and 9 assists and only 1 turnover, first game with no steals for CP3, 41 consecutive games with a steal is a broken, but the record for that can't be broken, CP3 holds it, 152 games with at least one steal in the boxscore, Stephen Jackson was great with his up and unders and midrange shots 6/11 14 pts, Jennings was also stopped, CP3 also played great D on BJ, he had only 4/11 FG, the Bucks had 11 turnovers, the third quarter was the difference maker, the pivotal quarter; score 20-11 Hornets and the Hornets had 14 free throws and made 12 of them.

Gallo had 15 pts 6 rebs 6/12 FG
Ariza 8pts
Belli 7pts
JJack 7pts
Landry 6 pts and 4 rebs
Mek Okafor 6pts 6rebs 2blks

Coach Ante:
"We played extremely defensively, I'm really proud on our defense, we're the no.4 defense in the league and our offense is really clicking this season, no.1 in assists in the league, I'm proud on Monty who really made the rotations perfect on defense and studied the film to see mistakes on defense and told the players opposing teams plays to read and react and of course I helped him on that, but the defensive part is really his specialty. This win was so important to us, because we lost against a Jazz team by 17 which is really good, but we bounced back against the team to beat in the NBA right now and we did it and kinda redeemed ourselves after the embarrassing loss in the beginning of the season in Milwaukee. We need a streak going again after that 7 game winning streak, we need another one to get into the playoffs with momentum."
"I feel really good about the Landry signing, hopefully we can sign Gallo in the offseason and about the potential first match up (Lakers), I really look forward because these two franchises battle a lot and hard and made a rivalry (1-1 in season series) and especially the rivalry between Paul and me and I think it's going to be a great series and I hope I get back to him after the loss in the finals in 2K10 when he coached the Spurs,"

The Hornets signed Carl Landry (22.41 million/3years) right before the trade deadline and couldn't sign Gallinari, he rejected the offer.

The West looks now like the Wild Wild West in USA in the 19th and 20th century:

1 NOLA 27-15

2 OKC 22-11

3 PHO 26-17

4 POR 24-16

5 GSW 24-19

6 SAC 24-20

7 DEN 25-21

8 LAL 24-25

9 UTA 22-24

10 MEM 20-22
11 MIN 20-24

READERS ENJOY
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:50 am

HORNETS 29 16

1ST in WESTERN CONFERENCE

Coach Ante on latest three games:

"Against the Nets, CP3 literally carried us with his 20 points and 18 assists 3 steals, talk about a stat sheet stuffer. We wanted to play better defense that game, but when the Nets scored 78 points on us, the coaching staff was mad and the next game against the Bobcats, we let them score only 58, but we scored only 55, we were trailing by, 2 for the whole game, we had two good shots to send it to OT, but Gallo and CP3 missed it. CP3 was brilliant again 23pts 7ast 7stls, Maggete was unstoppable with 7/10 FG and the last game against the Mavs, we had a 13 point lead in the 1st half and then in the 4th quarter we start losing by 7, we regroup and Ariza makes two clutch shots in last seconds of the shot clocks, one needed to be reviewed, a pull up 2 from mid range and another one was from 3, Chris had a great steal in the last 2 minutes, CP3 had 19 and 9 and 2stls, shooting 7/15, Ariza had 18 and 6rebs 6/12 fg, Dirk was amazing 20 pts 9rebs and Terry 20 pts but 9/25 FG, we won 71 64, it was much closer than it looks, we literally scored 10 points in the last 2 minutes and conceded 2. I am delighted with our record and our playoff spot."

And for the all Croatians out here, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:35 am

LOLsoccer Rolling Eyes

Quote :
1 NOLA 27-15

2 OKC 22-11

3 PHO 26-17

4 POR 24-16

5 GSW 24-19

6 SAC 24-20

7 DEN 25-21

8 LAL 24-25

9 UTA 22-24
10 MEM 20-22
11 MIN 20-24

West is human conference (6of8 human teams in playoffs), while East will likely have 4-5 CPU teams in playoffs, and therefore make it much easier advancing deeper into playoffs.
Maybe if Bucks advance to the finals vs Hornets I take them over and make a cameo as BounceWithMe Cool

Poor Nuggets and Lakers they dont know if they will make it and even if they manage they have NOH waiting in round 1. IMO it's better to miss the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:53 am

LOL hell yeah...Lakers f'd up anyways haha lol...

You should go HAM with Bogut if lockout ends for sure and make a BounceWithMe return...

In the East we have: Celtics, Knicks, Heat, Hawks...

I think the West playoffs are going to be thrilling to watch...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:57 am

2 losses and 1 win SIMMED FOR END THE SEASON
END OF THE SEASON, NOLA GETTING READY FOR THE PLAYOFFS (Possible opponents, Kings, Trail Blazers or Lakers); 1ST ROUND PREVIEW SOON
35 WINS 23 LOSSES
The Hornets are bringing it one more time and they want to win it all this time:

Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 Chris-paul-scorelessjpg-bf0f8bdd48fcaecc
Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 La_u_kobe_cp3v1_300
Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 Chris-paul-ap9jpg-5878f87ae48a91db
Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 113257521Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 Chris-paul

All eyes on this guy ^^

Will he make it?

Yeah…
You ever prayed for something your whole life?
I mean, all you dreamed about was this one thing.
I mean, you know it’s comming.
You have faith in all that.
But sometimes…
Sometimes you second guess yourself

That’s human nature, I suppose, second guessing…
When life seems to take you through more downs than ups.
Seems like it gives you more losses than wins.
But do you stand tall and be bold?
Or do you fold?
Do you believe?

See, me, I came a long way.
Way too far for me to stop now.
Not that I would stop anyways but…
I’m so close, I can feel it…
Can you feel it?

Warm up…

WARM UP CP3, we on for a ride...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:07 am

Looks like your NOLA vs Lakers dream will have a very slim chance of happening. after the first round it's LAL vs POR.. I was 0-2 vs Vince's Gay team in the season.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:21 am

lol wtf
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:33 pm

^you won the title brah...we all concede it to you. Unless Justin can beat you but I doubt it. Even though I love that young man.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:05 pm

don't count the Lakers just yet Wink
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:36 am

Bryan wrote:
^you won the title brah...we all concede it to you. Unless Justin can beat you but I doubt it. Even though I love that young man.

You'll jinx it again, just like in NO vs SA series in 2K10...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:41 am

i remember Bryan jinxed me a lot back in the days lol
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:04 pm

HORNETS 4 SUNS 1

CP3 dominated the series again, 20 ppg 7 apg 3.5 spg 50 % FG

Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 GYI0064433400_extra_large_large

NEXT SERIES, AGAINST the RIVAL!

Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 Kobe_bryant_lakers-12983

Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Who is alive in the East?
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:30 pm

great, I shouldn't have let you win vs the Kings. now I have to face you? you're worst than the CPU Laughing

@ Bryan: humans, we got Justin and KJ..

jeebs is still there, but he's not really alive. I think he played a total of 1 or 2 games this whole season
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:21 am

KJ played all cpu games and he's BALLIN, winning games, he's in ecf...

Justin is playing Heat...Or not because of you know who...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:05 am

Paul wrote:

jeebs is still there, but he's not really alive. I think he played a total of 1 or 2 games this whole season
great commitment, he really took the 5th chance he was given and played a great role in this season. Whenever is there a new season, jeebs should get chance #6 to play 2-3 games...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we come to get you.......   Here we come to get you....... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here we come to get you.......
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: TEAM FRANCHISES-
Jump to: