ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA United HD Video

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

I can't wait to see the...
ISBA United Video
ISBA United HD Video I_vote_lcap0%ISBA United HD Video I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
D'D Documentary
ISBA United HD Video I_vote_lcap50%ISBA United HD Video I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn
ISBA United HD Video I_vote_lcap50%ISBA United HD Video I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage

ISBA United HD Video Empty
PostSubject: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:38 pm

Trailer Available in 720p HD
https://youtu.be/UaYZasI2pgM?hd=1

bounce
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:54 pm

Man, you're amazing, we love you brah...

Great song... bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:57 pm

Embarassed (I know Mad)
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:57 pm

Ma ti si kraljina, don't care if only you understand me, it's worth it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Very Happy

had first upload Daft Punk - Harder, Faster, Stronger but gay EMI copyrighted my video, so I had to re-upload.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:44 pm

/applauds/

Song fits the video perfect. That was easily the play of the season so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:55 pm

Yeah, really hard to find one among 100s of plays
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:59 pm

I fully expect "where offball D happens" to make the cut. It was a top play. I'll see if I have any plays saved that I didn't upload when PSN returns next month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:05 pm

You can bet on that that play will be there.

(and expect a cameo by Great transition defense)
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Yeah, be sure to upload as much you can, I will, Crax will, Paul will, Vince eh, Justin doesn't upload...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:16 pm

Justin doesn't mess with reels. He only makes great deals.

I feel bad for the 76ers. These guys are playing their asses off but they're so overmatched. They've had legit chances to win 3 of the 4 games so far.

Bravo to Doug Collins and this team IMO.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Yeah, watching it right now...

Bravo, in english accent, although can't wait for tonight's game, cheer for NOLA, hope for the best prepare for the worst,

I'll go to sleep at 6 ET wake up at 9:30 ET watch the game and go to sleep after the game, like game 3, game 2 I watched the 2nd half only, I was out too long lol...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:24 pm

Nola is screwed.

Ante, are you done with real life basketball yet? Until your summer stuff happens where you almost heat stroke at 80 degrees F.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Do you mean done for the season?

Yeah we were 5th, missed the playoffs for 1 win, damnnnnnnn, I averaged a double double, now I will look over many options this summer and next summer "the decision" so I can move on and play for the pros, yeah I'm a pro and not yet a 18 year old, c'mon Croatia you can do better than that, or not smh...

Well we played at a pro tournament in Split, 4 of us 17 yr olds (1 18 yr old) were 3rd, didn't get the prizes but, we are happy with a GREAT result...

Summer stuff is happening early this year, it's gonna be a great summer, can't wait, I'm playing in a tournament in 20 days and also one more in May, then in June I'm going to Zadar with my teammates, then in July I have 3 tournaments and in August 2...And then camp starts in August too, pro camp, no more under 18 yr olds, now I'm gonna play with 20, 25, 30 yr olds, lovely huh?

Lovely, indeed...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:41 pm

so are you giving up on coming to the states to play college ball?

Not that I blame you but that's what it sounds like you're suggesting.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:44 pm

sixers win sixers win sixers win!!!...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Philly has some questions to answer this summer.

Do you trade Iggy? He doesn't seem to fit with the new coaching style
Do you resign Thad Young? If so you might as well package Brackins in a trade.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:50 pm

My coach said, that I have many options here, the best team in the country (Cedevita) wants some young good players (from Dalmatia, this area Split, Dubrovnik,Sibenik, Zadar, specifically) to scout and they have a new scout, a coach who coached my coach, so my coach and the other coach put on a shortlist and suggested some players from these areas and they put me only from my team and some guys too some I know from Split but some I haven't heard, long story cut short I have 2 more options, college (I would be the only guy to go in the US, alone, it would be tough for me, and I would miss my family, friends etc., and money, my family would need to cash out tons of money, they would to it for me, but if I have great options here, why force things, you don't have to force the issue always), and staying here playing for either KK Split or playing the 2nd Croatian league for a Xy team, so he said to me to look where will I go to college (here in Croatia, US is still an option but not a main option anymore, likely a B or C option, because I didn't know teams would really fight for my talents, lol LeBron) and play ball and study in the same time, so I have really great options here, mainly because of these 3 wonderful seasons I had, so, we don't need too much money to spend, yet though I would be playing at a high level anyways...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:54 pm

I don't blame you for staying there and making some coin. If I were you I wouldn't bother coming over here, unless I had the right off to the right school. Otherwise I'd be more than content to stay.

As long as you're happy, that's all that matters IMO.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:55 pm

young has to be resigned, i don't care if iggy goes, turner has to play, speights and hawes are a pile of 14 ft crap, so is noce
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Bryan wrote:
I don't blame you for staying there and making some coin. If I were you I wouldn't bother coming over here, unless I had the right off to the right school. Otherwise I'd be more than content to stay.

As long as you're happy, that's all that matters IMO.

Yeah, that's the main thing to me too, thanks for the advice brah, I love you brah...

As for the Sixers, sign Iggy, let him play one more year, some players need to dwell one year to be effective in a system, dump Hawes and Speights, get Brackins some minutes, the kid is talented, must sign: THAD and
also you'll have some room to sign a possible good center and you have a nice group there, with all the young talent + the draft, solid 5 or 6 seed next year...

Last edited by Ante on Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:58 pm

Ante, is there any chance you will ever play for Croatia in FIBA stuff?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:02 pm

There is always a chance, never stop believing to yourself, that's what I've learned the most in my life and never underestimate others, especially yourself, I always try to stay humble work hard and give everything I got on the court, even on a pick up, so if the things click like they could and my hard work pays off (it should, hard work always pays off IMO) then yeah...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:06 pm

How do you get selected? Is it more about who you know and connections or if you're good enough will they find you?

I would love to see you play in FIBA stuff. I'd love to see you play period. My only regret is you won't be in London next summer.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Well here, it's the connections in lower categories, in the pro's if you're good you'll be selected, if the national tv and media really notices you and the usual stuff people really will see if you can play, lol I would post you a whole game on youtube but I can't smh, what London, what are you talking about, I would love to play a pick up game with y'all...

Me and Hrvoje vs you and Crax, 21 0 easy IMO...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA United HD Video
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next