ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA United HD Video

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

I can't wait to see the...
ISBA United Video
ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
D'D Documentary
ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn
ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:15 pm

^I'd friggin hope two real basketball players (1 who is like 9 ft tall) could work over two white guys who only play for run.

We'd score at least 6-7 points. I could lock you down for awhile until I got tired. I can defend.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Lol, nobody locks me down, but the almighty Bryan Nibbles Hager is like a whit Ron Artest, I would broke your ankles, yeah I know I talk trash, lol tired at a pick up ball game damn...

I would use the mismatch of Hrvoje, threw him some alley oops so he can brag he dunked on Crax (a celebrity in England) and I would cross you up sometimes and maybe we would let y'all score 1 point lol jk...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Inflated ego ftw

Rolling Eyes (i miss Vince and his eye rolls)

I could match up with you physically just fine. You speak as if you're Chris Paul. Sir Arthur and I would come up with a game plan to keep us in it for awhile. Not sure if we'd double Hrvoje or not.

Final score 22-8 (Ante hits an outside shot to be a dick to hit 22)
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Lol, I was just joking brah, no hard feelings Wink, how much you weight and your height if I may ask?

I know I'm Chris Paul Laughing jk...

I know, you two are, IMO tough, y'all wouldn't let up that easy...

Hrvoje is like Bynum to y'all, no I'm not that kind of a dick Mr.Hager hehe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:45 pm

Looking how I played this season I would probably be ejected at some point, again and thrown in the Thames by Dexters bully mates.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Ante is an online bully IMO

Is there a link to your stats or anything Hrvoje? Or any links to your greatness, Ante?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:07 am

LOL, you crack me up...

On our level nothing (u-18) gets on tape...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:19 am

There are random stats with points scored and usually they mixup players so theres never the correct number of points next to my or any name. Organization ftw
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:56 am

Correct^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:04 am

I had like 10 & 15 average, finished 2nd, probably promoted to 2nd division.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:04 pm

I had in my last season (this season) before the pros, I had 17 and 10 and 3 steals per game
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Bounce wrote:
I had like 10 & 15 average, finished 2nd, probably promoted to 2nd division.

is it like Cyberdunk where there's a top division and then other weaker ones? So if you're promoted to 2nd division that's not far off the top level?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:06 pm

there are 3 divisions within Croatia

3. -> 2. -> 1st

Above of that there's an regional league

And of course the Euroleague

I'm not really looking for anything fancy, could stick with this team, or find another, even if it's the lower lg, or not play at all... bounce
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:43 pm

fascinating imo

Does the compensation get better from 3-2-1?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:55 pm

Depends on the situation, is it a club with ambition, or just bunch of enthusiasts, or whether players have real life work or go to college... some pay some dont, thats for 3rd, and 2nd.
1st and any lower division team that isnt made of bunch of friends pay something.
pay scale increases with division of course
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:00 pm

So does everyone have to start at a lower division? For example, Ante thinks he's CP3 so will he have to start in the 3rd or 2nd division or ....?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:17 pm

i played 3rd when i was 15, 2nd 16-18, and before i quit i signed a 1st lg contract at 19, but also had sporadic 1st lg appereances when i was 16-18, maybe played 10 games. kinda like the dleague, 1st league team has his second team in a lower league and there plays his youger players (guys under 18) so they can toughen up playing against guys who are older. and if they have an issue with filling the roster for whatever reason they can take one of those younger players.

antes situation is different because he doesnt have his senior team playing in 1st division, so he played only in u-18, u-16 competition til now. when i was his age we played both at the same time - 2nd,3rd senior division, and our respectative age league.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:25 pm

I'll play in the 2nd division south next season, my graduation season, 4th year in high school, then I'll play in 1st hopefully as my coach said to me is a possibility...

Good accomplishments Hrvoje...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:33 pm

The only accomplishments im proud of are this seasons 3 tech fouls and an ejection in what 10 games or so.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:42 pm

it would be a dream come true if you guys ever played against each other.

Documentary worthy IMO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:50 pm

Stop with docu talk.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:01 pm

it would be a great story.

2 people who live in the same country, yet were brought together by a basketball video game?

And then their paths cross in real life through basketball.

Would be a lovely story to tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:34 pm

And the sequel - a boy from Texas, an elderly gentleman from London, UK, meet through the same videogame, and with time, become closer and closer, until they overcome all obstacles thrown at them, and have a private marriage ceremony held at some beach in the Netherlands. During the closing credits Story fast forwards 5 years, and they are shown at the airport awaiting an airplane from the Maldives. On the plane, the 2yr old boy the adopted. Film ends with them 3 walking into the sunset and the boy running around, whild daddy and daddy warn the boy to be careful by shouting his name "Twaty, Twaty, be careful"...

To quote Will Ferrell, that movie would won an Oscar. In the best movie ever made category.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:46 pm

exactly....These are great human interest stories.

lol an elderly gentleman. Poor Dexy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:53 pm

<3 crax <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United HD Video   ISBA United HD Video - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA United HD Video
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: ISBA LEAGUE DISCUSSION-
Jump to: