ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!

Go down 
+5
The Don
Ante
Bryan
Paul
Simon
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Simon

Simon

ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! Empty
PostSubject: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Game highlights against the 76ers, Jazz wearing their KICK ASS jersey Very Happy

Last edited by Simon on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:53 pm

Is this for videos or reels? Lol cause apparently the reels arent uploading again

SMH @ 2kServers
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:06 pm

both Very Happy can someone update the title to: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!?

tried but failed:(

edit: nm got it:)
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:25 pm

I cant upload a screenshot, i get this...

every time
http://community.2ksports.com/community/media/viewer.cfm?mediaid=3221023
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:32 pm

Hrvoje wrote:
I cant upload a screenshot, i get this...

every time
http://community.2ksports.com/community/media/viewer.cfm?mediaid=3221023

I think it only happens if you upload screen shots and your display is via composite cable but if your output is via HDMI or HD you will be able to upload screen shots. Happened to me once but when I uploaded with an HD display it was ok.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:37 pm

I have RGB cable, does that qualify as composite cable? What if I use the default ps3 red/yellow/white cable?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:47 pm

I would post more highlights and game action but with my video recorder (Dazzle) I have to play in standard definition to record. That's difficult to do when you're use to HDMI.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:54 pm

Hrvoje wrote:
I have RGB cable, does that qualify as composite cable? What if I use the default ps3 red/yellow/white cable?

Anything that doesn't display HD quality is a no no and yes, RGB/default ps3 red/yellow/white cable is composite:(

Quote :
I would post more highlights and game action but with my video recorder (Dazzle) I have to play in standard definition to record. That's difficult to do when you're use to HDMI.

true that's the sacrifice I'm going through right now I'm playing via S-video output and cant post screen shots:(
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:59 pm

I played Paul in standard definition the other night and it felt like playing PS2. The game is all fuzzy and shit lol. It takes a long time for your eyes to readjust. By about the 3rd quarter I was finally getting comfortable but not really.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:43 pm

^^ same reaction I got when I went back to standard display.... the only time I'm playing on HD is when I'm not recording games:(
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:43 pm

Here's my meltdown late against Paul the other night. This is truly glorious.

To set the scene. We're in double OT, I'm up by 62-61 with about 20 seconds left. Paul has just taken his last foul to give and I'm set to inbound the ball. The rest is magic. You can tell by the player movement it's pretty laggy. The lag screwed us both, mine just happen to come at the worst time.

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:48 pm

WoW a bad pass...smh.. you should do more recording nibs...great quality better than mine IMO..
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:50 pm

I looked at tons of youtube clips to help with quality. I'm still tinkering with it once in awhile.

I was shocked when that inbounds pass when sour. I've never had that happen to me before. Definitely my fault but terribly frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:26 am

dang. you guys make me wanna buy a cap card too. lol

yeah, i know how you feel. i played mike with standard def this morning and its a BIG difference. but gameplay wise, it didnt bother me that much.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:34 am

Gamereel from my lovely victory over the Pistons tonight... The video doesn't show it but the fans rushed the floor in the Q IMO.

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:37 am

Lovely vid...BIG Z and Shaq are overrated, but it's a deserved win, I played lousy D and Bosh struggled and you had a fluent offense, Rondo was orchestrating greatly...GG bro...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:40 am

honestly, I played a great first quarter but otherwise you out played me. I did have a key stretch at the end of the 3rd, early 4th where my reserves put the game on ice but it was a hard fought win til the bitter end. There's no quit in that Detroit team.

I'm glad I played 2 of our 3 games now while you're still learning the new roster. That team will be very difficult to beat in 7-10 days.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:43 am

Go to sleep Bryan. Now.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:43 am

I know I know and like I said to you, the Finals really opened my eyes up (I was always the fight to the end type of person but) when CP3 hit those in the finals if I'm losing by 10+ in the last two minutes, I'll give everything I got especially with the Detroit basketball hard working team, so y'all better knock down your free throws or you'll be in a sig like Bryan has LOL...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:47 am

im blushing right now that Hrvoje cares about me. My sleep pattern got fucked up yesterday. I get home at about 3am so I hop on PSN to see if Ante or someone is on to play a lg gm. I play JohnWallball, then I play Jeebs. Finished that game at about 5:30 am. Jeebs continues to play, I left to go sleepy.

It's OK. I have to be up early Tuesday morning., That's when I'll get back on track.
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:50 am

now i'll start to play again.
this week end i was too caught up with that fucking yakuza game, it's a real drug.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:50 am

Way past your bed time...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:52 am

i always wondered what that "yukaza" game Don was always playing.

I won't threaten you Ante for that comment. Unlike other ppl who get offended by bed times.

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:54 am

Haha...It's 3 AM out there huh?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:20 pm

Bryan wrote:
Gamereel from my lovely victory over the Pistons tonight... The video doesn't show it but the fans rushed the floor in the Q IMO.

nice vid bryan..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!   ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA season 2 VIDEO and REEL highlights post them HERE!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next