ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA United Official Thread

Go down 
+13
Simon
SparkBarea
Sukan
jeebs9
Justin
Goldielox
NYKIA31
Vince
Al
Paul
windycity
Ante
Bryan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Bounce wrote:
You mad bro?

ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 Woahjr

It's good to be in Europe for all those PSN goodies. Another compelling reason to live in London.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Ps+ gives you just an month of things you buy or play, after that trial month ends you wont be able to play bought games and stuff unles you buy an real ps+ subscription
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:52 am

^ which is total bullshit... fuck SONY
Back to top Go down
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:05 am

EU PS BLOG

As you may know, we’ve begun the process of restoring the service through internal testing of the new system. We’re still working to confirm the security of the network infrastructure, as well as working with a variety of outside entities to confirm with them of the security of the system. Verifying the system security is vital for the process of restoration. Additional comprehensive system checks and testing are still required, and we must complete that process before bringing the systems online.

As you’ve heard us say, our utmost priorities are the security of the network and ensuring your data is safe. We won’t restore the services until we can test the system’s strength in these respects.

When we held the press conference in Japan last week, based on what we knew, we expected to have the services online within a week. We were unaware of the extent of the attack on Sony Online Entertainment servers, and we are taking this opportunity to conduct further testing of the incredibly complex system. We know many of you are wanting to play games online, chat with your friends and enjoy all of the services PlayStation Network and Qriocity services have to offer, and trust me when I say we’re doing everything we can to make it happen. We will update you with more information as soon as we have it. We apologize for the delay and inconvenience of this network outage.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/

ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 Rudywhatever
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:18 am

I didn't read this, the reason why?

We will be running within a week yada yada yada yada, yeah right sony, now nobody cares...When they get running, they get running, this is buying me some time and it's like God is saying: Ante buy Live 10 ASAP...

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:33 am

Ante wrote:
I didn't read this, the reason why?

We will be running within a week yada yada yada yada, yeah right sony, now nobody cares...When they get running, they get running, this is buying me some time and it's like God is saying: Ante buy Live 10 ASAP...

Laughing
ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 91675221
Back to top Go down
windycity

windycity

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:58 pm

damn sony its been 2weeks now i've been bored out my mind my girl on her p(red)mode so imma leave her alone, i'd damn near finish my player mode luckily i got finals this week so im not tripping
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:09 pm

http://news.cnet.com/8301-31021_3-20060773-260.html

PSN is a joke. If they need to start charging a monthly fee to improve their shit I'd be fine with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:31 pm

ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 ItOnlyDoesOffline.jpg.scaled500
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:35 pm

It's cool. PSN will only be down a day or two.

-April 19th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:38 pm

Crax, April 21st
Goldielox wrote:
psn is down for a day or two, bummer
ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 Amareohdamn
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:43 pm

"bummer" indeed.

I'm about ready to sell 2k11 during this crisis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:45 pm

please don't, for the sake of the United Playoffs
ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 Drakehah
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:50 pm

I regretted selling 2k10 last year so I won't do it again. I always get the itch to play it at some point in August or September.

Gamestop did have a deal going where I could trade Black Ops and 2k11 and get LA Noire for free. That was EXTREMELY tempting since I haven't touched Black Ops in a good 6 weeks now. I enjoy playing MW2 more, especially with my soul mate, Leroy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Leroy? Soul mate? Fgts?

ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 Mikewhoa
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:55 pm

Mike Brown >

I enjoy his analysis on ESPN.

Leroy rules. The man is successful at whatever he does IMO. Madden 10, 2k11, MW2, Black Ops, Adidas Live Run, etc.

He's great at them all.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:57 pm

lol, that's just wrong.

It makes sense and I laughed but just wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:00 pm

no it's not
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:02 pm

That Deng cover on Live 10 is growing on me. I might print that out and use it for my copy.

No timetable set for PSN return, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Luol has hidden stats boost just as I thought. He's like LeBron 2.0 only"British" (his connection to UK is like Dexters to Maldives, they both heard about that country while randomly googling and all of a sudden they have their citizenship)
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:42 pm

I'm going to find out about Deng's hidden talents because I'm going to abuse him in the FIBA world championships.

There's something to Dexter and Maldives. I would like to see his birth certificate.

Also, I'm depressed watching Shaq play tonight. This is clearly his farewell tour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:58 pm

Its sad watching Shaq play. Theres no point in continuing playing past this playoffs.

lol rondo injured, gtfo bitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:35 pm

Shaq did exceptional job this 2nd time in. The Heat couldn't go inside for good 3-4 minutes. Bosh is still his bitch.
Shame about 2 ft's, and that 1 shot.

Shaq just showed that he has at least 5 more Ben Wallace meets Dikembe Mutombo seasons, aka score 4 points and make everyone fear you when you defend.
Looks like Delonte will visit Gloria one more time in Miami.

Heat played terrible, C's did nothing exceptional or special. Still dont see them winning the series.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:06 pm

The C's played pretty damn well defensively. Not to mention KG going back into time and playing like a beast. With the exception of some of the 2nd quarter Boston completely destroyed Miami tonight. I don't think they'll win the series but if Boston can win game 4 I give them a 50/50 shot, perhaps better to win it. The Heat and LeChoke will be "feeling the heat" game 5 after getting punched in the face twice in a row.

Rondo playing with 1 arm was epic. Doesn't really affect him much since he can't shoot anyway. Shaq was much better in his 2nd stint. Couldn't agree more. His presence in the paint scares offensive players. I also laugh at how often they would double Shaq when he touched the ball.

Joel Anthony for 1.5 mil per year >>> Bosh making the max
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:42 am

Miami shot themselves in the foot with not going inside more and attacking the basket in the second half. Its a lot tougher to defend them when they penetrate than when they shoot 3s and long 2s.
So it looks that Celtics played amazingly great defense, because Heat wanted to catch up with jumpshots mostly.
Its funny how an 35yr old KG outplayed Bosh, without Bosh even trying to fight back.

Lovely how JvG asked to be called Dr.vG from now on. To quote Leroy, "I lol'd"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA United Official Thread
Page 17 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next