ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official ISBA Season 1 Champion: Ante

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

The Official ISBA Season 1 Champion: Ante Empty
PostSubject: The Official ISBA Season 1 Champion: Ante   The Official ISBA Season 1 Champion: Ante I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:21 am

Sukan wrote:
Congrats on winning and being crowned the first champion of the ISBA league. You experienced a lot of success with the Hornets, and what/who was the game changer on that team? How are you looking forward to your next season?

ANTE: Thank you, I wanna thank all of the people who embraced me throughout the year especially Kenrick who helped me a lot and Bryan cheering and saying win it for DD, also I wanna dedicate my 2nd championship in this lovely organization to my favorite Hornets and my favorite player Chris Paul and of course to the Dunkin Donuts (Hrvoje, Crax, Bryan especially)...Also IDK what but we had some energy when we were down by 10 3-4 minutes left, I called a timeout and said to the guys: "Look guys we worked are tail off for this game, DON'T LET IT SLIP!!! I WANT ALL FROM YOU every ounce of energy"
And I don't know but something was meant to be it was faith or something don't know, we knew that we was gonna comeback in the 4th and OT and somehow Gibson missed a lot of free throws (Inexperience IMO) and Mayo too missed a deciding free throw and CP3 and CO. delivered especially CP3 in the clutch...

ANTE:The game changer is who other than the MVP of the ISBA season 1 Chris Paul CP3...I just wanna say that he's a saint, how he willed us to the victory in game 3 is amazing quote after the game:
Quote :
First he hit a two threes in the 4th Q (Video soon) and for the tie fadeaway three after that we've fallen behind by 6 in OT, the CP3 hit 2 threes in a row and one to tie with 3.0 secs left he hit a fadeaway three again and it was 0.9 and in 2nd OT Bellineli and Okafor hooked up with who other than CP3 and Hornets win their 1st CHAMPIONSHIP and Coach Ante Markoč wins his 2nd...

His 45 points 8 assists 2 rebounds and a key steal were phenomenal, after (Chris Paul) the game he said: " I really can't believe what I was hitting I mean yes this a career high for me but it's really more than that, it was the championship, I worked my tail off for this, last 2 seasons we fell to the Spurs and then the Suns and in both deciding games and series I didn't played well but I didn't wanted to make these mistakes again which I mentioned and I went all out in game 3 and game 2, in game 1 I played ok, but these last two games especially game 3 I knew I needed to go all out...Also I dedicate this championship to my coaches Ante and Monty and to my teammates and my great friend David West...
*CP3 goes off with tears in his eyes because he's so happy*

ANTE: It's so tough to say what to do in season 2 now, I'm ecstatic after this win, I really almost had a heart attack watching and coaching this game *laughs*...Anyways maybe maybe after season 2 I might have a 1 month break from coaching but it's unlikely, I will have a tough schedule in my private life but it's more likely that I will find time for ISBA also, I hate to say goodbye to the Hornets but I think it isn't a definite goodbye in ISBA with NOLA, we will meet again not soon but we will definitely I love them all...After the celebration yesterday and all of the champagne baths and everything wacky with the guys I must say goodbye and move on to Detroit where some hungry group of guys is waiting for me with eager so thanks for having me Sukan "David" Varnar and the rest of the ISBA c ya on the court in season 2!!!
==========================================================================
Back to top Go down
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com
Gost

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Champion: Ante   The Official ISBA Season 1 Champion: Ante I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:50 pm

Probably the worst champion article Ive seen. Homer words from first to worst word. Not to mention the transformation from Ante to cp3 first person answers. And the *...* part. I could say that Ante never read an real interview after reading this.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Champion: Ante   The Official ISBA Season 1 Champion: Ante I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Hater...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Champion: Ante   The Official ISBA Season 1 Champion: Ante I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:34 pm

I thought Ante was very well spoken here.

Congrats on the title. It won't be your last.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Champion: Ante   The Official ISBA Season 1 Champion: Ante I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Thank you BRYAN...LOL I doubt, maybe don't know...Time will tell...

Last edited by Ante on Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Champion: Ante   The Official ISBA Season 1 Champion: Ante I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Ante wrote:
Thank you Hrvoje...LOL I doubt, maybe don't know...Time will tell...

smh
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Champion: Ante   The Official ISBA Season 1 Champion: Ante I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:44 pm

OMG, lol lol lol...

Bryan I'm so sorry...
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Champion: Ante   The Official ISBA Season 1 Champion: Ante I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:24 pm

I lol'd at thanking the hater
Back to top Go down
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Champion: Ante   The Official ISBA Season 1 Champion: Ante I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official ISBA Season 1 Champion: Ante
Page 1 of 1