ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA United Official Thread

Go down 
+13
Simon
SparkBarea
Sukan
jeebs9
Justin
Goldielox
NYKIA31
Vince
Al
Paul
windycity
Ante
Bryan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage

ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:59 am

Bogut got new look there.

Are guys like Glen Davis, Marc Gasol, David West and friends considered free agents in game? Because that's what they are IRL, it would be stupid if in game they were contracted to their last season teams for a random sum of money
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:41 pm

^I would think they'd be in the free agent pool. Which is pretty lame if the lockout continues for awhile. I guess we'll have some free agent bidding wars right out of the gate with this association.

You should take the Bucks, Hrvoje. I know you love Scott Skiles. First order of business will be to lock him up to a long term extension.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:19 pm

They have around 50mil salaries, and the only terrible contracts are Gooden 6mil x 4 years, and Udrih 6mil x 2 yrs. But Mbah and CDR are FA's atm.
Also that Stephen Jackson fella is not that great in videogames (not that hes any good anyways).
And because Bogut played last season without his right arm (and the fact that there will be no season, meaning no roster updates) his ratings are terrible, like FT is 40, and he couldnt hit a basic hook in 2k11.
That right there is a team that sucks withot a clear star player that scores at will, Delfino is probably the best all around scorer there and that says enough about their quality. The only way they could work is after 5 played seasons to make a fantasy draft team or a glorified Dleague team, depends.

Coach doesnt mean anything, I have my coach sliders anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:22 am

In a screenshot David West plays for NOLA...

Hehe Very Happy Very Happy ...

I would like to see them FA's, so I'll have shitloads of cap room, hell NOLA has

right now 7 or 8 players who officially play for NOLA, the rest are FA's lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:02 am

They can either be FA's or 2k might gave them 1 yr contracts with last years salary.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:17 pm

^nobody will want to sign with NOLA anyway.

I would suspect for unrestricted FA's they will go with Bounce's idea to keep the integrity of the rosters.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:38 pm

They will, when they see the GM (Ante Markoc)

they'll sign for nothing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:09 pm

I've checked the rosters on wikipedia, majority of teams doesnt even have 12 signed players and not even all first round picks have been signed. They must put players on their old teams, othervise it would be a impossible to play.

There's a new insight about plays.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:54 pm

http://www.operationsports.com/features/1326/nba-2k12-developer-insight-4-playcall-system/

FUCKING SICK, IN OCTOBER if anyone needs me, I'm on PSN thank you...

2K Makinga

a

greatest

game

of

all

time...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:02 pm

I could exploit CP3 in 2K11, with this playcalling system...

EXPLOIT 2X LOL haha...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Don't blow your jizz all over the monitor as you read up on 2k12

I'm looking forward to this game. If for no other reason than I need something new to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Those plays are bs, i didn't even know there were any of those player position crap plays this year. Thats just another thing that will fail and become a new way to exploit. They need to work on Association and other modes not some hot garbage Jordan games or playcalling.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:23 am

I do Dexter....

Those plays are the best thing to make a better simulation IMO and it's sick, to me it's awesome, I could care less about the greatest mode and My player...

The plays stuff are great for users that use em,

and I think every year more people start to use plays...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:04 pm

Jennings too got his hair sorted in this video

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/130?ch=1

Also you gotta love the little faggot and his shirt

ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 Brandon_jennings_says_kobe_bryant_shouldnt_play_in_the_drew_league
Back to top Go down
Rocboyz101

Rocboyz101

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:41 pm

smfh
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:59 am

why do the faces of the players look NBA Live-ish? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:50 am

?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:10 pm

ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 500x_custom_1265093796731_wang
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:07 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA United Official Thread
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36