ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA United Official Thread

Go down 
+13
Simon
SparkBarea
Sukan
jeebs9
Justin
Goldielox
NYKIA31
Vince
Al
Paul
windycity
Ante
Bryan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:23 am

Same here, that's why I always get frustrated when I play the CPU...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:30 am

I say I lose 7 of 10 games...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:46 pm

Dexy Arthur with 73 pts....goodness. That game probably took an hour to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:41 pm

is psn still down? any updates?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:26 pm

This PSN downtime is lovely for leagues.

I almost forgot which team I have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Me too.
Isba united video might be prolonged indefinitely due to psn issues and the fact that dd video is top priority.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:02 pm

the only good thing about the PSN down time is the increased time that can be dedicated to DD docu. I've yet to play PS3 since last Wednesday.

I feel sorry for the kids who rush home from school and play BO until they go to sleep. Gotta be tough times for them and their parents.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:21 pm

our personal info have been obtained? so this could take longer than we expected...

http://blog.games.yahoo.com/blog/631-sony-issues-warning-after-playstation-network-attack
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:29 pm

yeah, this will last at least until Monday.

Thanks, PSN.

Start the playoffs when PSN returns IMO
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:21 am

Yey...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:43 pm

So I have a bye round, cool...

KD is a beast in this game, today my cousin came I lit him up with KD even though I haven't touched the game in a while and was rusty in the beginning of the game but after that he was knocking down fadeaway threes and dunking on Joel Anthony and Big Z lol, he was so frustrated, after that game he (loves the Heat SMH, he was a Cavalier fan a year ago) got whooped again by the Celtics, Rondo ate him alive and KG and Ray and PP, everyone of them scored 15+, Rondo is a beast too in the game, 18 15 10, he's so smooth in 2K11, in 2K10 his jumpshot was too much awkward...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:53 pm

I think you're better with Westbrook than you are KD. Those would be my impressions from playing you twice with OKC.

I'm starting to miss PSN a little bit now. I would like to play our lg playoffs and I'd like to play BFBC2. This time off has been somewhat of a blessing, though. The semester is about over so I've had plenty of extra time to work on school and study for various things. I've also had time to put into the documentary.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Nah Westbrook ain't consistent, KD is...

I have great KD highlights...Good for you brah...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:38 pm

i think you should try playing with a non dominant glitchy team IMO... Those would be my impressions from playing you this year. lol
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:55 pm

^lol

nice to see Ante has left different impressions on people this season.

I have to agree with Paul. After Ante got destroyed using Detroit that one season (despite making a desperate trade to get glitchy stars on his team) he'll likely not do that ever again.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Paul wrote:
i think you should try playing with a non dominant glitchy team IMO... Those would be my impressions from playing you this year. lol

I owned y'all with New Orleans so gtfo, if that ain't proving something than nothing is...

Lionel Messi is a GOD!!!
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:07 pm

http://community.2ksports.com/community/league/game.cfm?l=646172&g=30279974

To tha NOLA haters and who think they a glitch team, I tell you, in season 2 if we have one, Bryan or Paul wouldn't be able to win it all with NOLA...I love y'all but I should get some respect (when I play against y'all) since what I've done in this league, especially in season 1, I mean c'mon, with Detroit I got what, conference finals, that was a glitchy team, won it all with the Bulls, went trough the more glitchy Celtics with Al going undefeated in the season, c'mon, and then winnng vs you Paul...

I hope NOLA and CP3 and co. bring their A+ GAME tomorrow and put a whoop on them cocky Lakers, boy I hate them...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:43 pm

I couldn't win it all if I used the Eastern conference all stars. I'm simply not very good at the game. Poor analogy to include me.

Paul could absolutely win it all with NOLA. The guy almost beat you on 2k10 with the NETS. I repeat the NETS. One of the worst NBA teams in the last 20 years. He took you to the Final game with you using the Celtics lol. And you were overplaying Ray Allen to add insult to injury.

Come on brah. Nobody says you aren't a good coach because you are. But you tend to use glitchy teams or players. CP3 is very glitchy, particularly when 2k has been laggy in the past. Then add the fact 2k lets him be WAY too good of a three point shooter. That's pretty tough to guard man. NOLA is a fine video game team. West is money from midrange and low post, Okafor is imposing on the game with rebounding and defense and they always have a shooter or two to round things out. Ariza on the fast break, etc.

Next season people should just use their favorite teams. I'll likely use Dallas, Paul can use the Lakers, Ante the Hornets, Justin the Knicks, etc.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Ante wrote:

I hope NOLA and CP3 and co. bring their A+ GAME tomorrow and put a whoop on them cocky Lakers, boy I hate them...

yeah cocky people are annoying. Laughing

and by non-dominant glitchy teams, I'm talking about non-playoff contenders i.e. nets, bobcats, bucks... (just naming a few examples from this season)
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:50 pm

ps. im not discrediting you with your video game skills, so no need to get defensive or use foul language.

all im saying is: take your skills to the next level and use a bottom feeder team who doesn't have glitch players..

Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Oh jeez...I love ISBA...

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:05 am

Paul wrote:
ps. im not discrediting you with your video game skills, so no need to get defensive or use foul language.

all im saying is: take your skills to the next level and use a bottom feeder team who doesn't have glitch players..

lol Vince

Gtfo is not foul language here, ask Hrvoje, he does it to me numerous time, me to him, so don't be insulted brah...

His Nets were far more better than the usual Nets, yes my Celtics were better but what I had like 2 losses with em, but I give him credit, after all he knows how whoop somebody's ass quite in a while...

CP3 is a 40% 3PT shooter brah...

NOLA ain't a glitch, you think that CP3 is easy to use? Absolutely not, you gotta be patient with him, Belli can't guard a chair, he can hit threes alright, when you play a team with size, you're doomed with Mek and David West, but they are really good, I have a bench with Jack (is good) and Green(he sucks in the game, his shot is f'd up and he plays average D) and Landry (Landry is nice), Gray sucks in the game, so does MBenga and Jason Smith, this team only has a good starting five and that's it and to me as a coach/player it's enough, to some people it ain't enough to have 6 or 7 players to play with, so I say they are a decent team and to win it all with them is tough to do period...

Enough of this,
we start the playoffs as soon as PSN lets us, then we invite Jeebs to season 2...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:18 am

Oh God, aren't leagues adorable?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:25 am

Yep, join us Very Happy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:48 am

Sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA United Official Thread
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next