ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops

Go down 
+7
Al
Leroy
Felix
Bryan
Ante
Goldielox
Sukan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Sue Bird?
> Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_vote_lcap80%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
< Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
jeebs9

jeebs9

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:36 am

You guys are going to have to wait until next year....Its delayed
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Elite11 failed big time...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 pm

I'm glad they delayed it. The game will still suck but maybe not quite as bad. The demo was barely playable. I wish 2k would have done the same thing with 2k10. That game was probably 60 percent complete on release day. You play that game last year the first week of release compared to how the game was after a few patches in February and you could barely tell it was the same game. Not to mention online leagues didn't work properly until January.

I'm guessing online leagues won't work again so I'm not getting my hopes up for season 1.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:04 pm

aparently the game is as smooth online as it is offline, no lag i mean, hmm
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:33 am

Yeah people say that, IMO this is the year that 2k made that everything is working fine and nothing goes bad...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:29 am

Bryan wrote:
We may need to take over another game. PES 11
Felix wrote:
Lol PES

Just got an Lovely 9.0 over at IGN

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:28 am

Pes??? Overrated imo...I played the demo, not the official game, but I think fifa 8.5, Pes 8.0...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Hrvoje says only fgts and little kids play FIFA so I'm sticking with PES.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Look at the reviews brah...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:37 pm

^doesn't matter. I don't want to lose all cred by playing FIFA if its only barely better rated.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:41 pm

I like both, but fifa is more realistic...In Pes you can really have high scores and bad defense in pes too, online is bad like in 2K...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:44 pm

That is true. I've tried FIFA online and it worked great. Everyone says PES hardly works. I want to team up with you people in some game but there's no game to do it. EA stopped making basketball games and 2k crews stink. I miss DD
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Well we have this league, but if we wanna be in a crew, then we can play 2K IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF BIG IF, if online doesn't suck balls...

Pes is good, but I'm buying 1st NBA 2K11 on the 11th October, then Fifa in the next week and then I'm broke yey...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:52 pm

You'll be set for awhile with those two games anyway. Other than 2k11, I probably won't buy a game for awhile. Unless 2k11 online blows, then I'll buy something else impulsively.

I'm starting to think this might be the year 2k doesn't make us wait until January for playable online.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:56 pm

IMO don't start yet, keep the hopes low...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:03 pm

PES isn't high scoring and unrealistic, that are just stereotypes that were correct in past, but not anymore, last year was realistic, and this is hyper realistic. So, stop saying that.

FIFA is a typical EAS game that lacks a thing called soul. They have zillion teams, and licensed Croatian NT (that is ranked in top 10 last 2-3 years), yet they didn't care to create a real looking jersey (instead that insult called Croatia's blue jersey) and not single Croatian player looks anything close to real life. After seeing those 2 things FIFA is dead for me.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:11 pm

Fifa is just more realistic that's the point, Pes is a really good game too no doubt...

Player faces are improved in Fifa 11, didn't saw our team yet, gotta check it out...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:14 pm

Hard to believe that FIFA is more realistic.... People confuse Good online servers with realistic
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:15 pm

I played Pes till like 2008 then Fifa and Pes and in 2011 if I have money I'll have both...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:21 pm

I kinda spent all I had on DJ Hero + bought everything from PS Store, all songs, sets, packs, and now don't have any money but PES, NBA & DJ Hero 2 come within a week or 2, and Gran Turismo comes 2 weeks later, and then a week later there's new Call of Duty.
IMO it's time to become
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 Deuce-bigalow
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:40 pm

LMAO...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:48 pm

Hrvoje has lots of games coming out he wants. I'm jealous. I really don't want to buy the new Call of Duty game but I'll likely break down to the peer pressure and get it. I might rent Grand Turismo. That looks great in previews but not a game I could see myself playing long term, so renting my be the dealio there.

completely agree with Hrvoje about his comment regarding EA sports lacking soul in their games.
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Notice how the Eiffel tower is supposed to be his penis..
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:10 pm

^thank you for using the word penis. So polite of you.

Probably a top 10 worst movie ever. Hrvoje could be a Croatian gigolo though
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Mike is a real Sherlock for noticing that. Very Happy
Also its lovely how he doesnt know the difference between Eiffel tower and the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and also lovely how Bryan doesn't notice that. Sad
GTFO guys show some respect towards our Italian Rocket Nello. Pisa > Eiffel, been there, saw it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next