ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops

Go down 
+7
Al
Leroy
Felix
Bryan
Ante
Goldielox
Sukan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Sue Bird?
> Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_vote_lcap80%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
< Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_vote_lcap20%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:37 pm

Ok, another time then IMO...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:41 pm

Yeah...there will be plenty of other chances for me. Unless I trade 2k11 for Black Ops but I don't think I'll do that.

I need to stay the course with 2k11. Get through some of these rough times. There will be better days ahead for me on this game.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:43 pm

Yep, I like your state of mind...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:43 pm

We'll get this going eventually. I was pleased with our progress today. I swear I heard voices on mic from another crew. We're inching closer to being able to leave the lobby and get into a game.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:53 pm

"We can win this"

I am astonished, Managed to copy paste almost perfectly the looks on MP 2K PAGE, 2K10 ME and 2K11 ME look almost the same. Kinda a copy paste without even looking how the older one looks previous to new guy creation
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:54 pm

lol...smh I was killing you guys before I got disconnected from the game.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:01 pm

"We can win this" is the new slogan. It's better than "RELAX" but I still liked that too.

Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Down 54-16 and "We can win this" made his debut, perfect timing IMO
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:08 pm

I believe we were down 56-24 with 56 seconds left and during a timeout if made another appearance.

I want some crew action. I want stats being kept, 99 ovr fgts, etc. It sucked I had to be Tony Parker. I can't play PG on 2k and if I'm going to be one, I need a scorer. I can't wait to see Ante play PG for us. Completely changes the game.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:16 pm

WCWT is goat. Came in worst possible moment and made an 8-2 run. After the first WCWT I hit a 3 with RGaY and died from laughing, I truly believed for that short moment that WCWT. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:02 pm

Today would be his 46th birthday Sad
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 Drazen4
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 30for30oncebrothers
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 Stojko
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 Drazen12

(have no idea why the f the gif is so highspeed)

I think I'll play as Nets next season.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:19 pm

After watching that lovely documentary I was strongly considering using the Nets. But after further thinking I decided against it.

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 Drazen10
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Just looked at their roster No should've been more careful with choosing a team for season 2. They are basically 3 decent guys and 9 40rated generic MP's
Of course not every 40 rated guy is good as...
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 P1266006
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:28 pm

I'm not using a team on this game without a good point guard. Devin Harris is OK but has no supporting cast. I'm not getting left behind when the rest of these guys are isoing their asses off with good PGs and I'm stuck with nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:47 pm

God is doing a party up there for Petro 100%...

Love ya man, R.I.P

Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:52 pm

Fuck you 2K and your not working online crew thing
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Hrvoje wrote:
Fuck you 2K and your not working online crew thing

We just need to experiment more with different combination of players. It's pathetic that it doesn't work with anybody but still.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:55 am

SMFH I put the game on Pro with default style, and put the minutes on 6, and started al over this time_4real.
First game (that rookie showcase game)
3 points, 7 rebounds, 2 blocks, 1 turnover
i'm really thankful how that fgt John Wall runs the offense, he had 3/16 shot, and favors ended with 1/2 FG, I had 1/3 FG. Truly adorable game.

----------------------------

SEATTLE STORM MAKE A DEBUT IN 2K11

http://community.2ksports.com/community/media/viewer.cfm?mediaid=2818465

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 M2935816
I assume thats a photo of Diana Taurasi
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:47 pm

lol, the WNBA stuff is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:48 pm

Some of my friends are twats...SMH...Nobody wants to go out tonight except me and my best friend, but it's dumb, gay imo...

Anyways, DD tonight since I'm stuck home...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:51 pm

why don't you and your buddy go to the club and bang some 16 yr old Croatian puzzy. That sounds lovely IMO.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:55 pm

I have a game tomorrow early man so I need to be home around midnight...

I can go but I'll suck tomorrow and if I do that the other 11 guys + the coach will suffer a lot since I'm the captain...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:00 pm

Caring about games makes me lol. I remember going out night before the national semifinal game. Great times.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:06 pm

Well I gotta care we going to nationals this year, we're good...

I miss Crax right now...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:09 pm

Crax is currently in his "n/a k thx" mode, like anyone cares if he plays MP or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next