ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops

Go down 
+7
Al
Leroy
Felix
Bryan
Ante
Goldielox
Sukan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Sue Bird?
> Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_vote_lcap80%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
< Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_vote_lcap20%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Leroy

Leroy

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:47 pm

Hrvoje wrote:
Mike is a real Sherlock for noticing that. Very Happy
Also its lovely how he doesnt know the difference between Eiffel tower and the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and also lovely how Bryan doesn't notice that. Sad
oh my sweet baby jesus i rofl'd
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:05 pm

What the fack is a pisa
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:47 am

are you serious mike?
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:00 am

Hrvoje wrote:
Mike is a real Sherlock for noticing that. Very Happy
Also its lovely how he doesnt know the difference between Eiffel tower and the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and also lovely how Bryan doesn't notice that. Sad
GTFO guys show some respect towards our Italian Rocket Nello. Pisa > Eiffel, been there, saw it.

well, paris is a wonderful city.
but if you've been in pisa i bet you've been in siena and firenze too, so you already know that toscana ftw, and that's not for the win but fucks the world.
really, i don't think there are many places as lovely as toscana.
and i am not a nationalist at all.
in fact, there are many things i do hate of italy.
but toscana is a real delight.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:49 am

Mike is a dumbass...lol...

If you really don't know the difference of those two beautiful "buildings" then pls do this (I wanna see the Eiffel, never been to France but I also wanna see Pisa, I've been to Italy but didn't saw the Pisa tower, magnificent IMO)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Eiffel+tower

AND

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Pisa+tower

Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:01 pm

Bryan wrote:
Hrvoje has lots of games coming out he wants. I'm jealous. I really don't want to buy the new Call of Duty game but I'll likely break down to the peer pressure and get it. I might rent Grand Turismo. That looks great in previews but not a game I could see myself playing long term, so renting my be the dealio there.

completely agree with Hrvoje about his comment regarding EA sports lacking soul in their games.
I guess that only PES & NBA will be at my side for the whole year. Others will enter the infamuos trade machine, just like last year when Cod -> WWE -> Live -> Heavy Rain -> BFBC -> ....
Pretty much tried every game, or beat the story mode and traded it for sth else. Only 2k won't join the party this year Mad
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:02 pm

I love FIFA 11....But since I got World Cup already...I'll probably rent it.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Hi Ken...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:10 pm

I miss Ken. He's all over Operation Sports but doesn't come 'round here much anymore.

Lovely avatar, Ante.
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:58 pm

Are the Donuts ready? I am ready!
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:04 pm

Felix wrote:
Are the Donuts ready? I am ready!

We are very ready. I'm happy to see you're still happy to be a Donut. I was hearing rumors you were leaving our crew for greener pastures. We need our go to shooting guard.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:22 am

Thank you Bryan...Yours lovely too you know hehe...

Anyways, Crash game shop said on my mail: "We will have the game either on Thursday morning/afternoon or Saturday morning"

*crosses fingers* ...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Fun times Sad
480p
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Great vid and epic Cro+Crax highlights still rockin y'all world...

Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:42 pm

pink and orange, i likes it
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:10 pm

They fit with that dd logo, and look amazing, tried editing on 2k10 yesterday
pink + orange+ black/white > pink + grey + black/white
even though secundary colors dont matter
PINK IS THE SHIT
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:56 pm

Pink...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:58 pm

yeah pink, it will look good on kenrick
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:20 pm

Its impossible for anyone to not look good in pink.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:22 pm

pink >
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:27 pm

precisely
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:01 pm

Smfh 6'8 thats below wnba pf standards, when I said "undersized" I meant undersized vs 7'6 guys, not undersized vs girls highschool basketball FFS
What type of pf would a 6'8 guy be? an allaround crossdresser? or an human prop to dunk over type? Very Happy
And Bryan Nibbles? What name is that? Ante Goldielox? Mike Batgirl? Leroy theBitch? Should I name myself Hrvoje the Lovely? Just start over before anyone sees this...

On a positive sidenote, I finally pulled the video to 480p.
Hrvoje wrote:
Fun times Sad
480p
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:22 pm

He's really 6'9.....the 2k site never gets the specifics correct. 6'9 is plenty for a PF. Especially since you're a legit center.

I like Bryan Nibbles because it says "Nibbles" on the back of my jersey. Looks lovely.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:33 pm

Oh, 6'9 is decent. I had my player listed as 7' on 2k site even though he was 6'11, they obviously make an inch mistake on both sides.
225 seems gay thin, Russell Brand thin (get him to the greek a letdown in comp to Sarah Marshall), you better be able to go head and shoulders above the rim. And with that size a mid jumper wouldnt hurt either. Kinda like Birdman meets Jamison or sth like that.
btw. Birdman - was he nicknamed cos he's a male version of Sue?

we do dis, birdman out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next