ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops

Go down 
+7
Al
Leroy
Felix
Bryan
Ante
Goldielox
Sukan
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Sue Bird?
> Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_vote_lcap80%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
< Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_vote_lcap20%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Gost

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:44 am

Continue from the old forums...

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops Seattlestormdopplersueb

[strike]

Last edited by Hrvoje on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:02 pm

Quote :
NBA ELITE 11 is back with the first of two gameplay videos featuring 5 on 5 action. This video is a user vs. user matchup with NBA ELITE Gameplay Producer Novell Thomas taking on NBA Community Manager Yaw Obiri-Yeboah (also known as blackflash83 on the forums) . The game is being played on a Pre-final build with some tuning left to do but it provides a good representation of how the game will play once you developed your skills with the new Hands-On control.Be sure to check out some of the quick plays being called during half court offensive sequences (press X on the 360 to begin a quick play or the Square button on PS3) and the importance of playing the passing lanes as balls can get deflected. You have complete control this year in NBA ELITE 11.
Bucks look sexy
Game looks like Live 10, only those bump animations seem different. I can't believe that those faggots didn't even try to pass to Bogut, and finally at the end of the video they give him the ball, and video ends. FU EA
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:35 pm

The best I could do is

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops 518c8a57-3be7-4a0c-a83b-cd1fdc800483 for the icon.

Is that okay? Because the problem is I need something relative to this size (icon size) otherwise it's too big.
Back to top Go down
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Yeah, that looks lovely. Sorry that I posted a huge ass pic for example.
I'll PM you a smaller icon, to not have misproportioned icons.

Last edited by Bounce on Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:18 pm

shadios wank material^^^ the dude is secretly an elite fan imo
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:37 am

Lately, Shadio has been a bit disappointing. He seems to miss the same hate/humor like he used to. I must say I dont even read his posts anymore...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:17 am

I read a couple of his posts...But lately I don't read em...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:45 am

Nibbles, my recommendation...
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops Letters-to-juliet-poster-0
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:42 am

I've been meaning to see that movie. Any opportunity to see Savannah in another romance movie is something I need to take advantage of. I might look for it online now and watch it before I go to bed. Hopefully it doesn't make me cry like Dear John did.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:27 am

it wont

on a sidenote

looks like Live 10, and we all know that Live 10 was a game made in TeamUp heaven cheers
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:35 am

Live team up Nash+Amare+Frye FTW...Great gm Leroy and Nibbs...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:58 am

I was terrific as Frye. Spread the floor beautifully on offense drawing Howard out of the paint and Amare was able to have his way down there. Nash played admirably.

I had moments of brilliance in game 1 with Deng but was too up and down. 32 pts is still big for me but Iggy tore me a new one on the other end. He was hitting everything. smh
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:01 am

That video looks like Live 10 with a few minor tweaks, ESPN graphics, and new commentary. I'll still prolly get it assuming the team play thing works.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:21 am

Buy 2K11, rent Elite11...Still Elite looks a lil awkward...Nash had 18points and 9assists and clutch FT's...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:43 am

if 2k servers are still the same, and i'm 95% sure they are, i'm gettin this for sure just to play team ups and such
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:27 am

2K is gonna keep the Crews, it was announced on ps blog.
SMH I dont have the patience or time to build a 99 guy, but there will be plenty of 99 fgts even with those lousy restrictions 2k announced.
Crews are the worst gamemode ever created out of the TeamUp mode in any game. And the servers... Sad
At least on ALR we had like 40% wins. Who's gonna have time to have a custom maxed out guy?
btw. crax how long did you play MP before your guy was like 80 during the last attempt we had with Crews?

And NBA Jam wont have the Remix mode on PS3, so you wont be able to boss battle Magic or the male Bird, but unlike wii the ps3 will have 4 player online Smile
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:26 am

Bounce wrote:
2K is gonna keep the Crews, it was announced on ps blog.
SMH I dont have the patience or time to build a 99 guy, but there will be plenty of 99 fgts even with those lousy restrictions 2k announced.
Crews are the worst gamemode ever created out of the TeamUp mode in any game. And the servers... Sad
At least on ALR we had like 40% wins. Who's gonna have time to have a custom maxed out guy?
btw. crax how long did you play MP before your guy was like 80 during the last attempt we had with Crews?

And NBA Jam wont have the Remix mode on PS3, so you wont be able to boss battle Magic or the male Bird, but unlike wii the ps3 will have 4 player online Smile
long, pretty sure the servers online will lag so WHATEVER to crews
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:20 pm

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops Angela_image_page_091130
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:44 pm

Greatest Demo ever of the greatest game ever
Sad
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:01 pm

Wow, most in-depth demo ever.

I think Elite looks good from a features point of view but the gameplay is probably a year or two away from being a contender. Wang leaving set them back, just when they were making progress again for the first time in about 4 years.
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:29 pm

that elite demo > 2k's 1 quarter of 1 player 4 minute quarter demo

but for that reason, I won't need to buy the elite game lol
Back to top Go down
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:41 am

The Donuts are back in 2K baby!!!

Look like we are taking our talents back to 2K. Just hope we can actually play full games like in Live.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:13 am

^^^ you know onlines not gonna work for shit
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:39 am

^^^4 shizl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next