ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops

Go down 
+7
Al
Leroy
Felix
Bryan
Ante
Goldielox
Sukan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Sue Bird?
> Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_vote_lcap80%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
< Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_vote_lcap20%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:51 am

WTF!?
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:45 am

I see that Bryan "Nibbles" Hager is improving nicely. Only its tough to get the ratings anywhere near mid class nba center level, kinda almost everything beside 3pt, off/def aw. and few of those mental ratings has to be bumped at least over 60.
Smh Ill have one week late start and have to catch up.
Felix stated that he doesnt plan to start Mp any time soon. FGT
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:48 am

I'm going to start my player tonight, try to get into nba asap
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:01 am

Knowing myself, I'll probably spend 2hours+ in create player, and then later after 1 game edit the looks for another 2hours
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:05 am

i'll spend 3 hours just to edit all the shot types, theres like 475645 of them and yet its impossible to create a caucasian player, you get an albino after a plastic operation on a nose
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:13 am

same as usual, check that post where i posted pics of mp guys and they all have the same preset face texture, only different skin tone & hairstyles
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Racism by 2K, SMH 2K...
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Lets get this started!
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:19 pm

fuck no, you'll wait
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Felix wrote:
Lets get this started!

We have to get properly prepared. We have no game plan and "my players" that still need some work. Have you (or anybody) tried team up yet? I don't have the courage to try yet. I'm enjoying the game too much right now, don't want to be disappointed, etc.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:31 pm

he obviously doesnt read what is already said, and just pops with that homosexual tough guy gimmick here
screw that, this aint "2k-offtopic guys-start a new forum", its required to actually read stuff other tham "lol" and various gif's
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 24043010

Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:33 pm

^^^my impression of the 2k forums. Highly mature board over there with many critical thinkers.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:39 pm

Average 2k.com age: 15.6
Average offtopic/new forum age: 14.4

Ante would be like a dinosaur there with his 17 years
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:29 pm

Had my first double-double today. I'm hitting the boards with a authority.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:32 pm

So Adorable...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:39 pm

thx Hrvoje....

I'll do anything for this crew.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:43 pm

this fekin my player mode is pain in th ass, drills are stupid hard
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:41 am

I can't get gold in many of the drills except shooting and post defense. My guy is incapable of completing the dribbling course and the post offense one is really though until you build your guy up. The rebounding one is a bitch, too.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:57 am

Hrvoje wrote:
Average 2k.com age: 15.6
Average offtopic/new forum age: 14.4

Ante would be like a dinosaur there with his 17 years
Wink
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:13 am

You are going to use your player in crews?

I just want to try a regular team. Ive got enough practice. Now its time to take it to the court.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:16 am

My player>Cp3&Rondo...
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:21 am

I fuckin hate my player with a serious passion
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:33 am

Felix wrote:
You are going to use your player in crews?

I just want to try a regular team. Ive got enough practice. Now its time to take it to the court.

I'll probably use MyPlayer but more in a reserve role. Like, I'll use the default NBA PF most of the time and sub in Bryan Nibbles when he gets tired. I enjoy myplayer this year. I thought it was the biggest waste of time last year. I dunno, I don't really like playing online except for team up, crew or the glory days on Adidas Live Run.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:00 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next