ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops

Go down 
+7
Al
Leroy
Felix
Bryan
Ante
Goldielox
Sukan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Sue Bird?
> Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_vote_lcap80%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
< Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_vote_lcap20%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:25 pm

We use Boston again Hrvoje?
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:28 pm

Ante wrote:
I don't know, I could play as any team.

rondo - nate
allen - wafer - delonte
pierce - daniels
kg - davis - j.o' - harangody
shaq - j.o' - perks

looks decent
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Great, I was playing with them today, wow what great defense they have...Amazing IMO, best in the game except the old Pistons...Anyways, playing with Rondo is great...Nate can hit it from anywhere and we would have a motherfucker too...Lovely bunch...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Hrvoje wrote:
Ante wrote:
I don't know, I could play as any team.

rondo - nate
allen - wafer - delonte
pierce - daniels
kg - Nibbles- j.o' - harangody
shaq - j.o' - perks

looks decent
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:44 am

Last edited by Hrvoje on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:54 am

LMAO at the motivational page...
Crax, John Wall, Felix, Kenrick need to join still and if anyone wants he's welcome...

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 KRAFNA

Hajduk FTW...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:02 am

motivation page brah
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:42 pm

let's try the crew out this week or during the weekend.

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:17 am

DD FTW, we play today?

Last edited by Ante on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:46 am

Crews stink anyway. I wish there was a balance between Live Run and Crews. Both don't work particularly well. I think the EASBA thing for Elite 11 would be a nice alternative but Elite is the worst game ever created on PS3/360 so that's no good.

I love my crew very much but we can't seem to get together on any games.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:22 am

Bryan, you let me and any real Donut down. I just saw that you were up until 3am. FFS Real Donuts pay the ho for full night, nothing less...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Tomorrow is DD DAY. Kinda Ill be online around 4-30pm same time as when we played with Doughnuts on Live.
I have high hopes that everything will work out well, servers are like 10 times better than last year, Im actually able to play lag free with people, unlike last year when only vs Ante it was lag free.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:04 pm

I'll be on a little before that to try.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:47 am

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 8-67

Everyone has a Petrovic avatar, I had two, Hrvoje one, now you great...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:04 am

I finally saw the "30 for 30" about him and Vlade Divac. Amazing documentary. I didn't realize the circumstances of the car accident until now. I also didn't realize the impact of the war. Much worse than I thought it was. Poor Hrvoje was born right before things got nasty.

I do think the flag controversy with Divac is funny. I can't believe that became such a big deal. Do people in Croatia generally hate him? lol

I teared up at the end when Divac visits Petrovic's grave stone and leaves that picture of the two of them hugging.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:09 am

Yep, great documentary, makes me cry...That war just fucking ideology from a četnik called Milošević who is dead right now...

SMH at that time Serbs wanted to make their big Serbia bs, but we Cros stick together and fought for our country...

I was born right in the middle of it, but Hrvojes case is much worse, because he remembers some of the war and thank God I don't...

Yes Croats hate Divac, I neither love or hate...I hate the people who followed the Serbian leader...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:14 am

I'm disappointed that I was a little too young to remember Petrovic play. My first memories of the NBA are from the Bulls v Lakers Finals in 91' but it looks like the Nets teams he played on were fringe playoff teams so they weren't on TV a lot nationally. It's not like it is now with NBA league pass, games on TNT and ESPN multiple nights a week, internet, etc. I feel deprived that I didn't get to see him.

A shame he died so young. The guy was obviously a baller. Well deserved hall of famer IMO.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:16 am

He's born in Šibenik where Hrvoje too, Kukoč and Radja from Split like me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLlPtBsGbYo&feature=related

Look at this is crazyyyyyyyyy...

R.I.P Dražen we miss you...

HAKEEM OLAJUWON OWNED...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:22 am

^Great video. His style is so unique. I was trying to think of someone nowadays to compare him too but I can't think of anyone.

If I were a guard in Croatia this guy would basically be my idol.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:28 am

Petrović and Kukoč are my idols, Kukoč was a better all around player, Petrović could kill you in a blink of an eye, he was a good passer but he didn't pass as much...

Radja is good too, but he ain't one my idols...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZP95Bh5Geg

Kuki...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:22 am

That 30 for 30 is the worst hour and a half spent ever, they pretty much took everything Divac said a put that as the truth. Fuck that BS. Haven't seen a more ridiculous documentary ever.
Poor Vlade didn't know anything, he did nothing, everyone hates him for nothing, not his fault... give me a fuckin break... pretty much he used the fact that Drazen is dead so he can say whatever he wants, and twist things so it works in his favor...

Only highpoint of the documentary was that guy who said: "Vlade Divac Chetnik". Whomever I showed that had a big smile on their face...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:27 am

Very Happy I know, What do you think of Divac? ČETNIK hahahaa lmao...

I know but the documentary is good, but yes he threw our flag, but remember: "ustaška zastava" nazi flag from Ante Pavelić, although if it was a Serbian flag he wouldn't have threw it IMO...

Enough of this politic BS...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:29 am

flag is a minor thing in comparison with his attitude during the war, his comments, the 3 fingers, the rant, being a role model to the troops... - but hey who cares about that, lets pretend that didn't happen and say that Drazen ignored him because of the flag...
Fuck ESPN...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:31 am

^^ Sad, but true...

IMO ESPN doesn't want to tell the 100% truth, that was like 50%...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:36 pm

I don't think I can play DD today. So proceed with your lg games or w/e. Or you can play without me, which would hurt my feelings but I understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next