ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA The Revamp discussion

Go down 
+17
sskillswitch
mulac
llfl23ll
AFrankel
lucas1134
Vince
Paul
Jonathan
Luka
Ante
Bounce
Goldielox
Bryan
KJ
YoniK
El-Divin-Codin
Leroy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bounce

Bounce

ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:59 pm

IMO if you want to be Hawks, go ahead, not like you had any time with Warriors anyways. Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Luka

Luka

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:03 pm

Bryan wrote:
The Nuggets are technically saved for Luka if he ever gets back.
I'll be back in a week.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Bounce wrote:
IMO if you want to be Hawks, go ahead, not like you had any time with Warriors anyways. Opinions?

Yes, he can take the Hawks. I'm referring to people who have been playing for awhile. JT only played once or twice with GSW and joined recently. I'm fine if he takes ATL. It's not cool for someone to use a team from the beginning of the year and suddenly change. That's my only thing.

Nice to hear Sir Luka. Just in time for a playoff push.
Back to top Go down
jtserb69

jtserb69

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Bounce wrote:

Hey do I have to make a new 2k12 profile or a new PSN name?

Hopefully just a new 2k12 profile
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:09 pm

New PSN account/name.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:10 pm

Anyone with a game against Kings?
Back to top Go down
jtserb69

jtserb69

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:11 pm

Bounce wrote:
New PSN account/name.

Alright doing it now, and then i will sign up as the Hawks. Sorry for being a pain in the ass everyone. Thank you for your help also.
Back to top Go down
jtserb69

jtserb69

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:41 pm

Alright everyone I am in... Signed up as ATL.... new PSN name is now JT-ISBA

I have a JAN 29th game against Salbaheako...

I am ready to play all day today and through the weekend... Smile

Thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Lost electricity 4 min into Denver game, down 8-10. I assume I lost?

#Fthis
Back to top Go down
jtserb69

jtserb69

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:05 pm

Sent friend requests with everyone in the league for the new PSN name. Have 1 game that is from Jan 29th it is against salbaheako....

Since I am new here, I still am not sure who is also new, or vet, players best time to play etc...

I will practice with the team for a while to get a feel.

2nd game on schedule is against the Lakers. I know he is active.... Lake show want to go down? clown
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Game Jonathan?
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:24 pm

Knicks about to play Ante so wont be able to play. Unless Ante doesn't log in in the next 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Leroy wrote:
Game Jonathan?

Whatever, Ante missed out so I'll play!
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:37 pm

UPCOMING GAMES:

- LeRoy
- Crax
- Bounce (missed on our first game)
- LeRoy (again)
- Jayjbri
- KJ (missed on our first game I think)

9 CPU games remaining; 18 user games remaining.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:30 pm

jtserb69 wrote:
Alright everyone I am in... Signed up as ATL.... new PSN name is now JT-ISBA

I have a JAN 29th game against Salbaheako...

I am ready to play all day today and through the weekend... Smile

Thanks everyone

lets play it over the weekend if possible/game is still on que or later after 12 AM EST..
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:42 pm

As expected the game gave me a sim L. Love how my previous effort was shot down, and all the wins mean absolutely nothing thanks to this bs. If 2k doesnt fuck me over theres always sth else. Next time lets have the ps3 burst in flames or tv screen broken.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Bounce wrote:
As expected the game gave me a sim L. Love how my previous effort was shot down, and all the wins mean absolutely nothing thanks to this bs. If 2k doesnt fuck me over theres always sth else. Next time lets have the ps3 burst in flames or tv screen broken.

Or you could just quit
#peace
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Simon we could play tomorrow...Yoni I'm sry practice took too long then we had problems coming back home so it ended @midnight & I came home @ 00:40 ( 6 40 ET) so if you can login soon I'll play you, if not then sim smh...Sorry man...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Dex ur new psn? So we can play...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:14 pm

What makes you think i want to play this shit, you'll get a sim win and all will be great
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:42 pm

KJ, I felt like your post defense was cheap because essentially, every time I went to post up, you made your guy get out of the post (which as a matter of fact is unrealistic, you won't see a defender backing away from the post up because IRL, that leads to the offensive big man getting into the paint and getting in easily, unfortunately this isn't irl and I can't take advantage of that). This pretty much resulted in a charge/steal each time. I'm used to at least one post up charge per game but I've never had 3-4-5 in a game and I'm used to my guy tripping backwards once in a game but again, not 5 times. It was pretty much a cheap way to make me have a turnover. If it didn't result in a charge/steal, it resulted in my guy blindly running that way because he had no one guarding him.

I've never dealt with that before so if people consider that fair post defense then I'll do it each time as well because it was definitely effective in getting turnovers and it'll definitely help while guarding big man. I'm just curious if that's actually fair or not.
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:47 pm

I know what you mean but the reason you got called for a charge is because you used the aggressive backdown.... if you didnt use the aggressive backdown you would never get called for a charge or trip when your in the post...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:51 pm

pull the chair and charge>
Back to top Go down
YoniK

YoniK

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:03 pm

Yo Ante, I can play right now whenever you see this msg.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:16 pm

KJ wrote:
I know what you mean but the reason you got called for a charge is because you used the aggressive backdown.... if you didnt use the aggressive backdown you would never get called for a charge or trip when your in the post...

Even so, aggressive backdown has never gotten me more than one charge/trip in a game. I'll try a normal backdown next time around though. Kingdom of Amalur got me in a good mood after that loss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA The Revamp discussion
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next